Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 13919
-
12-27-24 20:38 #12764Regular Member

Posts: 20Finally made it WF AMP. It was decent. Drew Linda. I would guess early 40's, Auntie looking provider. Told me she had been in America for 1 month, so relatively new. Her English was pretty good. I suspect much better than she let on. Got a 90 minute massage (1. 3). Massage was pretty good, but have had better. Plenty of teasing right out of the gate. After a good rub down, came the flip. She went right to work on the boys with no questions asked. Nothing else was offered, so I didn't ask (remembering earlier posts about the one girl that let go for "doing too much" LOL). She asked how much I would tip, I said. 5. she balked and asked for. 8. Gave her. 6 and went on my way. Will keep on the list, as the list for Raleigh is very short unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Kaotic2963
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 13:41 #12763Regular Member

Posts: 20Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 14:19 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 145Good Massage
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/134217401730
Ninda (was an older skinny Asian type. Pretty good massage but no luck on anything.
-
12-23-24 10:43 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 142This maybe?
This maybe?
Originally Posted by Kaotic2963
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/207268362101
-
12-23-24 10:26 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 611Check report #12700 a couple of pages back for the website.
Originally Posted by Kaotic2963
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 17:58 #12759Regular Member

Posts: 20Wake Forest AMP
Could someone share the contact info with me? Have had no luck searching with the info from the earlier threads. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by RDUmonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 15:49 #12758Regular Member

Posts: 11No behind the animal hospital in Wake Forest is a diff place. This one is in Raleigh on Wake Forest Rd.
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 10:06 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 165Behind the Animal hospital?
This place is behind the Animal hospital in Wake forest?
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 12:24 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 438Live close to the area and pass it on my way to work. Can't tell you the hours of operation bc sometimes the sign is on and when I think it should be on its off. Never been, remember always seeing it as a kid back in the 90's. I every now and again see parked cars / trucks there but never a huge over flow. Always been curious but even in my neighborhood the general consensus was that providers used to be attractive. So I'm assuming that's not so much the case nowadays. Best of luck to you.
Originally Posted by CasualHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 08:35 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 322It is / was a Non-Asian Place. Normally White or Black "Massage" ladies. Drive along Rt 1 and you can't miss it. Big Girls Girls Girls sign. Along with the word Massage.
Originally Posted by CasualHobby
[View Original Post]
The quality of the ladies apparently left quite a bit to be desired. Decades ago. They had younger staff but no longer.
I've not been in decades (It's been there since mid / late 90's at least). So what current info is just forum based. They collect and record your I'd. Supposedly the menu was somewhat limited but some reported success more open but not the norm. Generally overpriced for what you get so it was not reviewed a lot.
-
12-15-24 14:21 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 29My bad, I get those two towns confused all the time. What's the deets on the Franklinton spot? Still open? Never heard of it. What's on the menu?
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 09:32 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 438There definitely seems to be more on the table. I will say that from I noticed that they seem open to it and are attractive. I imagine them getting more traffic from some of these reports.
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 00:03 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 108Wake Forest
It began covered. Some wrap she brought from the back but at the end, there was no cover.
Originally Posted by MDBellamy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 21:57 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 238Franklinton
The old place in franklinton not the one that was in Youngsville.
Originally Posted by CasualHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 15:18 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 611I see your new message that she is gone but, for the record, was the BJ covered? If so, did you bring it or was it available on site?
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





