Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 28183
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23368

    Even well reviewed girls will deposit scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    No Matter how good they are or how long you've known them, if you give them money up front chances are good you'll never see them!
    We don't have alot of places where we can expose the girls that deposit scams. Girls that deposit scam aren't afraid of any consequences.

    Even the most well reviewed girl will deposit scam you and you can go ahead report it here but what will happen is that that report will get buried. I hate to be in a situation where the person I'm interacting with have full control.

  2. #23367
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    What does that story have to do with deposit?? Deposit is something that a well reviewed well branded active provider requires to confirm that it's not a bullshit appointment. What you dealt with was a provider that fell on bad times and was looking for a sucker and wanted free money. Basically begging. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's two different situations. Begging is begging. Requiring a deposit isn't that.

    I wouldn't give 99% of the girls discussed on this forum deposit. I look on the other site for those providers.
    No Matter how good they are or how long you've known them, if you give them money up front chances are good you'll never see them!

  3. #23366

    Has anyone seen Pretty

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/6562348484

    I've been wondering if anyone has seen her. In the past I thought it was a fake account but now I think she's real. I tried to reach out her one the day she was available but there was no response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64b12c0b85a83cfc028d91acd5a1ed62_f.jpg‎   277fea2341edc88369d4bfc850cb1e53_f.jpg‎  

  4. #23365

    Peyton Tennessee

    Met this little cutie yesterday.

    https://escort13.com/post/103242493?currentPage=1. She is in a nice hotel I Brandon. Opened the door nude. Dfk which lasted until a wet long BBBJ. She is good on the pipe. FS in multiple positions. After blowing a huge load She was talkative. Oddly she was just playing around and I rose for round 2. This never happens. Well why not. Could not finish the deed but enjoyed her in multiple angles another 40 minutes. She is a southern 404 route close to 839 and followed by 6914. Tell her Vin sent you for quick verification. BTW she has a thick country accent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1735057348561.jpg‎   1735057358592.jpg‎  

  5. #23364

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    NEVER give a deposit. I had a really great UTR for over 5 years. She called one day and said she was really broke and needed to pay rent. She'd make it up to me if I could help her out. I foolishly helped out. And didn't hear from her again for over a month, when she needed more money. I told her to come over and I'd help her out but she said she couldn't
    make it. I told her to send one of her daughters over to take care of me (she had done that a few times in the past). But both daughters were busy too.

    And that was the last I heard from her.


    I did see the daughters dancing at a club a few months later.
    What does that story have to do with deposit?? Deposit is something that a well reviewed well branded active provider requires to confirm that it's not a bullshit appointment. What you dealt with was a provider that fell on bad times and was looking for a sucker and wanted free money. Basically begging. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's two different situations. Begging is begging. Requiring a deposit isn't that.

    I wouldn't give 99% of the girls discussed on this forum deposit. I look on the other site for those providers.

  6. #23363

    Beautiful black barbie

    I met with Leah a few weeks ago, and finally making it around to posting my thoughts here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/leahlondyn

    It was a easy booking process with a small deposit, normally I don't like doing deposits, so we verified a little more to ensure validation.

    Got to her hotel and she was everything and more, just like her pictures.

    We talked a little on the couch inside the room, then right to work, she said she was horny and completely undressed, as well took off my clothes.

    Great BBBJ, then DATY (She was so wet).

    Slipped on a rubber and went to work in like 9 or 10 positions for about 40 minutes.

    Took the rubber off and she gave another BBBJ for another 10 min or so until I blasted all over tits. She said dam you cum a lot.

    I am def repeating, she is one of the best black providers I've had in Tampa.

    P.S. She spends a lot of time between Atlanta and Tampa.

  7. #23362

    NO Deposits EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    She has a Instagram she is active on but either way she refuses to meet unless she gets a 50% deposit that's ridiculous I could risk sending like $50 but anything more than that forget it.
    NEVER give a deposit. I had a really great UTR for over 5 years. She called one day and said she was really broke and needed to pay rent. She'd make it up to me if I could help her out. I foolishly helped out. And didn't hear from her again for over a month, when she needed more money. I told her to come over and I'd help her out but she said she couldn't make it. I told her to send one of her daughters over to take care of me (she had done that a few times in the past). But both daughters were busy too.

    And that was the last I heard from her.

    I did see the daughters dancing at a club a few months later.

  8. #23361
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    Clearly there are providers that are well established and if that's the case I don't mind paying deposit. I have
    a regular that I pay deposit every single time. Prefer it that way. Better than sitting in a parking lot waiting for who knows how long. My time is more valuable than a measly deposit. Check reviews. And social media. The scammers aren't active on both. And I don't see anything on that particular girl
    She has a Instagram she is active on but either way she refuses to meet unless she gets a 50% deposit that's ridiculous I could risk sending like $50 but anything more than that forget it.

  9. #23360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Chocolate Spinner Kayla

    Has anyone seen this tasty little ebony?

    https://escort13.com/post/10336

    I have a weak spot for petite dark-skinned chicks with juicy asses so this is right up my alley if legit. Let me know if you know, otherwise I'm report back my findings.

  10. #23359
    Quote Originally Posted by Krish81  [View Original Post]
    If anyone interested she posted back again.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/180594242
    Anyone lately with her new ads saying only reply via OF get through to her? I'm not signing up to OF for her. She's been radio silent to several texts.

  11. #23358

    You can have your cake and eat it too

    She advertises on c l, 47 years old, what a waste of time and money, was in the area and called her, many attempts but finally got her, from across the road from her address, she got somebody to open the door, dark room smells of smoke, asked her to take off everything really reluctant to do so. Started to touch fiv, don't do that it will make me pee she said!! At that point I thought I made a big mistake, if you want a BJ you better hurry up was the next thing she told me, then she mentioned a machete was under her pillow! Got it done and hightailed out of there. Don't waste your time and money.

  12. #23357

    Osita available this week

    If anyone interested she posted back again.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/180594242

  13. #23356

    Trish Holiday

    Finally made it to Tampa and decided to see Trish. I got really lucky because she responded inside an hour. I met her at a hotel in Tampa and was invited in. She was already showering without me having to ask so I knew it was going to be good and it was.

    Lots of good fun. A little LFK here. A lot of BBBJ there. She really likes to be licked, kissed, and fingered downstairs. I thought she was going to take my fingers off because she kept pushing them in deeper. I just wish I could have stayed longer but I had more things lined up before I flew back to Dallas.

  14. #23355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Maria, everything that is advertised

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/180427640, saw Maria this morning. Layed down and recieved a very fabulous BBBJ! She found every sensory nerve-ending on my meat and played me like a master-flute-musician. I got hard and positioned her on her knees at the edge of the bed. After covering up, I penetrated her Dominican-pussy and proceeded to slow-stroke her pussy until I started feeling that tingling down my spine. No longer able to control myself, I grabbed her soft ass and released my hot-cream! Hi Yo Silver!
    Based on this report I reached out Maria and she texted right back, we settled on a time and I was on my way. She was everything you guys say she is, and she did everything she mentioned for the price of 200. I like them thin and she is that. Only complaint is that I paid for the hour and left at 35, but that was as much on me as her. Probably go for 30 minutes next time with the same results. She's awesome.

  15. #23354

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Almost the number one cardinal rule: NEVER pay a deposit unless you are just giving a charitable donation. I can understand on an outcall that you may need to pay for the UBER driver but even then that can be flushing money down the shitter.
    Clearly there are providers that are well established and if that's the case I don't mind paying deposit. I have
    a regular that I pay deposit every single time. Prefer it that way. Better than sitting in a parking lot waiting for who knows how long. My time is more valuable than a measly deposit. Check reviews. And social media. The scammers aren't active on both. And I don't see anything on that particular girl

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape