Thread: CT (Casey Tyler) Girl's Thread
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 222
-
12-23-24 15:46 #117Senior Member

Posts: 69I remember seeing a post mentioning that Citrina Stone was open to BBFS after the first visit with tests and an upcharge. I've only seen her once but she was a complete dead fish, so I didn't bother asking.
Originally Posted by Anger
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 01:57 #116Senior Member

Posts: 1404Casey Tyler used to but have since stopped.
Originally Posted by Anger
[View Original Post]
Cindy Lin grandfathered me in for a little after she semi split from the group but these days she's all covered.
The others I've not been impressed nor got BB.
-
12-22-24 16:50 #115Senior Member

Posts: 2335I always say, men will go down in looks to up in cooperation! Me too. We need to dali back the going crazy on looks cause it's got a VJ. Girls are getting impossible to deal with out here. Haha. Simping is the pandemic.
Originally Posted by SneakyLink
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
12-21-24 21:27 #114Senior Member

Posts: 43Any confirmed BBFS bbj CT girls?
-
12-21-24 19:58 #113Senior Member

Posts: 38CindyLin
Cindylin is back at Bellevue. She is a must see for veryone.
-
12-19-24 08:03 #112Regular Member

Posts: 18Dang, need to checkout one of these CT girls.
My bucket list is Latina, but no bubble butt or thick thigh, watching too much porn star Rebeca Linares.
-
12-18-24 16:40 #111Senior Member

Posts: 32Appreciate the report!! When it comes to ass, who had the best booty?
Originally Posted by SneakyLink
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 15:49 #110Regular Member

Posts: 5Can't argue with you on your assessment of looks and the massive overratings that happen there. I should probably add the caveat to my ratings that they're most heavily influenced by the experience. Average or above average looks with great skills will get me going back over hot and boring.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 13:58 #109Senior Member

Posts: 2335Totally agree on the simps overating the girls. If any had truly had a 10 they would be on TNA. LOL I've had 8,8 body but had to compromise the face LOL. There are very few tens men. And overweight is a about downgrade to 7 tops! In the face department. Haha.
Originally Posted by RocketMan3
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 13:54 #108Senior Member

Posts: 2335Thanks, they are cute most of them. I wouldn't give any a 10. A 10 most of us have never had a true 10. We tend to overate ladies looks. Me too but I'm reforming LOL. This is why they treat us like poo cause we put um up on a pedestal IMO. Thee was the one Korean CT lady that was a 6 on looks but a BBBJ was 8,5. She never lost eye contact and her thick lips. Yep. Bls too. Haven't seen that one around. Slim body fairly tight. She got better looking as the session went on. Submissive as well. Refreshing change form the baddie boos babe type. Again thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by SneakyLink
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 18:47 #107Regular Member

Posts: 5Long overdue CT report
I've seen a few of the CT girls as they've come through town. Overall they can be somewhat hit and miss IMO and you really don't see many honest reviews out there. Here are my takes:
Cierra Rains. Seems like she went independent, but I've seen her through CT so I'll leave this here. 8/10 overall. Great athletic body, pics she uses are accurate, but probably a couple of years old. Saw her twice and service was better the first time. Good BBBJ and got into it. Second time I might have caught her on an off day, but she seemed more burnt out.
Carina Mora - 7/10 if you're into big naturals 5/10 otherwise. I've never seen such amazing big naturals on a petite frame. I saw her twice just for that. Absolutely amazing curves with a pretty face. Meh service. Lackluster head game and is a bit of a starfish. YMMV of course, but I can't really recommend other than for tit lovers.
Carla Armana. Holy fuck 10/10. She's pretty, above average looks, and has a good body. The experience was one of the best I've had. She was an absolute fiend. We went for the whole hour straight and she could have gone for more. Great BBBJ, we ran through the whole alphabet, she's multi orgasmic and a squirter. She's an absolute must see and ill definitely be making repeat trips.
Cia Roses- 7/10. Hot young Spanish girl, best body of the three who came through. Doesn't speak much English and was pretty much just straight to business. Solid skills, good BBBJ, knows how to throw it back.
Cassie Lane - 8/10. Really beautiful face and a great body. CBJ which is where the 8 comes from, but still had a great head game. Good kisser and was great experience wise every where else. Best of the trio for me.
Clover Fields - 2/10. Average looks and body. Boring.
-
12-11-24 10:45 #106Senior Member

Posts: 234Several CT Girls in town
Any report back on the girls that are in town now? Have not pulled the trigger on the new girls and CitrinaStar is more like a StarFish.
New girls are:
CassieLane https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ielane.645753/#xfmgMedia.
CiaRose https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...iarose.645754/#xfmgMedia.
CarolinaShine https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ashine.645791/#xfmgMedia.
What I do know is that they jumped over to CT from one of the LA Agencies.
-
11-20-24 21:43 #105Senior Member

Posts: 483My thought was they might as well be inflatables!!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 11:23 #104Senior Member

Posts: 234TY for the info. Too many simps over there rate her as a 10 because she has a big rack. LOL I have high standards though. CIM is on the table for her from others I talked to.
Originally Posted by NampaBoi
[View Original Post]
CharleneLeone (no longer with CT) offered this, if you were a regular.
As for the others, I have done a lot of FIA with many of them, but don't pursued Greek that often. I know that CayleeNova says she does it in civi life and loves it but doesn't offer it (as of now) as a provider. I will ask CarlaArmana tomorrow and report back.
-
11-18-24 15:57 #103Senior Member

Posts: 103Great body
My opinion. Fantastic body. Awesome natural rack. Kind of a buttaface. Face 6/10 imo.
Originally Posted by Yamaha2000
[View Original Post]
Standard CT rbgfe menu. Not sure if she does cim. Don't know about Greek.
Does any CT girl do Greek?











Reply With Quote






