High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 906 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 13590
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11295
    Sade. Just like pics. Personality is blunt but a good time. Doesn't like to give head but will enough to get you going.

    Blonde broad is my new favorite. I've seen her 4 times including a duo twice. Wow is all I can say. Beautiful girl who loves what she does. I'm YMMV but we've clicked really well.

  2. #11294

  3. #11293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Cherry aka candy

    It kills me how rates are doubled and even more sometimes, just because they advertise on different website. The service does not get better with the higher prices.

    I saw her once several years ago, and never returned. It was okay, but not the rates she is asking on there. I paid her $80.00 back then and it was barely worth even that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan67  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cherriesontop

    Does anyone have any info or a experience with her?

  4. #11292

    Who Do You Think She Is?

    Don't spend all of your Christmas money. Because this little piece of candy is going to be in your backyard on the 26th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 121924A.jpg‎  

  5. #11291
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine hasn't been laid in decades. Decided he wants to get an outcall high end escort. Problem is, I can't let him know I indulge in the hobby. But I'm hoping he might ask my opinion on any ads he may consider. And I can pretend to only be going with my impression of the ad.

    So, any recs for high end escorts? Knowing him, he'd prefer a petite woman.

    Thanks!
    You can always use the "I have a friend / boss that did this and he looked on _ I have had this happen to me before. I wish I could recommend someone myself but I can't. Preferred 411 is good to see what they will and will not do and if you are willing to travel. I use to be on there but not enough talent passes thru this city anymore.

  6. #11290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan67  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cherriesontop

    Does anyone have any info or a experience with her?
    $250 for a car visit? Wow.

  7. #11289

    Cherry aka candy

    https://tryst.link/escort/cherriesontop

    Does anyone have any info or a experience with her?

  8. #11288

    Looking for a reliable outcall downtown

    Anybody have any legit recomendations for outcall right now? Looking to have some fun tonight and release some tension.

  9. #11287
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine hasn't been laid in decades. Decided he wants to get an outcall high end escort. Problem is, I can't let him know I indulge in the hobby. But I'm hoping he might ask my opinion on any ads he may consider. And I can pretend to only be going with my impression of the ad.

    So, any recs for high end escorts? Knowing him, he'd prefer a petite woman.

    Thanks!
    Unfortunately, all the ones I would've recommended years and years ago all retired, and inflation has hit hard enough I've not gone down the "high end" route in a long while. God, if only the likes of Abbie Amour were still around.

    A lot of the touring girls now who charge in the "high end" range, once you investigate you find out they're touring because they're so hated in their home cities they have to leave to sucker guys in.

    If your friend doesn't mind the verification parts I'd recommend either the K-Girl route with the agency here, or going up north to Indianapolis and verifying with Discreet Info. Their women tend to be highly rated in the Indy forum, but I've never used them myself.

    Edit: Oh, he wants outcall, yeah that limits it a lot more. Those suggestions probably won't be helpful then.

  10. #11286
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine hasn't been laid in decades. Decided he wants to get an outcall high end escort. Problem is, I can't let him know I indulge in the hobby. But I'm hoping he might ask my opinion on any ads he may consider. And I can pretend to only be going with my impression of the ad.
    So, any recs for high end escorts? Knowing him, he'd prefer a petite woman.

    Thanks!
    My pers9 nal opinion. There is no such thing as high quality. , just over priced pussy, top tier is going to be in Louisville is Smashley, next to spend a shit ton, and choose carefully is K girls, if you want step down and still get a nice one, not any where near the quality of smashley, would be Courtney aka CC supposedly under radar LOL, supposedly retiring which again is a joke, but all serious aside she's decent but she's came from almost street walker to escort. Smashley is top pic, not much to choose from these days hope this helps.

  11. #11285

    High End Escorts

    Friend of mine hasn't been laid in decades. Decided he wants to get an outcall high end escort. Problem is, I can't let him know I indulge in the hobby. But I'm hoping he might ask my opinion on any ads he may consider. And I can pretend to only be going with my impression of the ad.

    So, any recs for high end escorts? Knowing him, he'd prefer a petite woman.

    Thanks!

  12. #11284
    Quote Originally Posted by Raygun77  [View Original Post]
    Jenna from EroticMonkey. 50 ish. Older and heavier than photos, but not excessively. Totally makes up for it in attitude; from the first moment I felt like it was a visit from an old girlfriend. We spent a half hour laying in bed tightly wrapped in each others arms, kissing like mad -and this was before the clothes even came off. Progressed to DATY & BBBJ. Cannot attest to FS skills; I did not survive her killer BJ! Easily the most enthusiastic BJ of my entire life. Afterwards we dozed in each others arms for a bit. I have been out of the escort scene for several years, but she was just what I needed. Will repeat!
    You happen to have a link for her?

  13. #11283
    The 19 yr old Danielle is real. I bought content from her and we did a video chat for a sec. She pretty but her rates are up there. GFE almost everything on the table if you are willing to pay $500 or more. No Greek but pretty much everything else open if you got the coin. I do got her video. Just her naked showing her body in a mirror nothing hardcore. She very petite. Almost look not and adult. But very pretty. If you willing to spend it. I bet she could be we worth it. Not sure though.

    Good luck buddy.

  14. #11282

  15. #11281

    The process is easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    I find myself passing through the Louisville area on occasion. I was curious if anyone has any experiences they could share with me about this one. She describes a screening process? What is that like? Also, what kind of dream can I expect? PM is okay!

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8129146661
    She will just ask about race age, etc. She has her own place now. Gives one of the best bbjs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape