Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15869

    On the hook

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review but I'm a little confused. You were in the room for 30 min, receiving a massage or poking and you still had your jeans on when you flipped? Can I ask why you still had jeans in at this point?
    Sorry VanillaStick, end of a long week when I wrote that review. The others are correct the my jeans were hanging on the hook. Also, I forgot to mention her attitude was stellar. Other than her being a little silly, she was amazing.

    BB.

  2. #15868

    Ross

    Quote Originally Posted by CSmith3558  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find this place I googled ross spa hendersonville it took me to this liquor store. The store an upstairs but the door was locked.

    .
    GPS takes you to the wrong place. If you go toward Gallatin, it's the left turn right before the light that goes to Serenity Spa in Hendersonville. The drive is between Serenity and another strip store. Go to the backside of the strip and it's the first Unit in that building. I decided not to go. With a name like Ross, I'm guessing it might be a man.

  3. #15867
    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    I always say 'soft and relaxing'.
    Thanks both of you. Yeah, I've generally said medium as I do still want a decent massage out of it, and unless I'm going for full service "hard" doesn't make sense unless I plan to pound her LOL.

  4. #15866
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobo  [View Original Post]
    BTW, also spoke with Lulu (average) and Helen (heavier but big DD natural tits) and both were kind and normal.
    Nice to find out Angela is pretty good. I had seen her before on my way out.

    I may have seen Lulu before but it was like at the very beginning, so not sure if same one who rotated back in or different. But it might be the same because someone told me Coco came back.

    I find Helen is nice but I think if I show up again she'll get to me before Angela haha. I'm wondering if she's a permanent MT for this location because everyone else seems to have left after at most two weeks.

  5. #15865
    Quote Originally Posted by CSmith3558  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find this place I googled 'x' it took me to this liquor store. The store an upstairs but the door was locked.

    .
    Because the google pin for the location is incorrect. If you check the address of the liquor store you went to, you'd see that the number is entirely different.

    So what you have to do is find a way to make google take you to the real one. Find a nearby business or just increase / decrease the address you were given by 1 number and you should be close enough.

    Perhaps you may be interested shopping for some "insurance services" in the area. Maybe google can help you find that.

  6. #15864
    Quote Originally Posted by Fretz  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to jeans hanging on a hook on the wall. At least that's the way I read it.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I read right over it but now it makes sense.

  7. #15863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200

    Jeans

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her as well last week. She is a tight one but took a pounding for about 15 minutes. She came multiple times before me. I bet she could be a squirter as wet as she was. I met marmasan at end and she told me next time be a more beautiful flower for me.
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to jeans hanging on a hook on the wall. At least that's the way I read it.

  8. #15862
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobo  [View Original Post]
    I was in Nashville last week so I stopped by Happy Feet and saw Angela. She is a fit, young (25?) Chinese girl with nice MM B cup with really long nipples. Like 3/4" long! I opted for an hour (7) and after about 10 minutes she got prepared and started. Seemed as long then as it does now. She gave a decent massage with teasing all along the way. She was very silly and playful with questions and her hands poking and touching my boys. After I had been in the room for about 30 minutes came the flip. She asked if I wanted the boom to which I nodded and she said how much money? I asked if the amount made it better? We laughed. She pulled my jeans down from where they were hanging and handed them to me. I decided to go very low and offered her $100. She immediately shook her head and said $200. I countered with $150, to which she held at $200. I got up and hung my pants back up telling her I didn't have $200. She paused and agreed to $150. She took it and left the room for another 6-7 minutes. I pointed to my watch when she returned and she seemed unbothered by it. In the end, there was a lot of mouth work to get started but I moved her to lay down. Had some DATY and went straight to Mish. She was very tight and I came in like 4 minutes. She continued to play around to the point that I was kind of bothered by her silliness. She asked if I wanted her number to which I said no. She wanted to dance and talk using a translation app on her phone. I got dressed and left. I guess for the tight body, nice tits and tight kitty, $2. 2 was not bad. Never thought a girl could be too silly but now I know different. BTW, also spoke with Lulu (average) and Helen (heavier but big DD natural tits) and both were kind and normal.
    I saw her as well last week. She is a tight one but took a pounding for about 15 minutes. She came multiple times before me. I bet she could be a squirter as wet as she was. I met marmasan at end and she told me next time be a more beautiful flower for me.

  9. #15861
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobo  [View Original Post]
    I was in Nashville last week so I stopped by Happy Feet and saw Angela. She is a fit, young (25?) Chinese girl with nice MM B cup with really long nipples. Like 3/4" long! I opted for an hour (7) and after about 10 minutes she got prepared and started. Seemed as long then as it does now. She gave a decent massage with teasing all along the way. She was very silly and playful with questions and her hands poking and touching my boys. After I had been in the room for about 30 minutes came the flip. She asked if I wanted the boom to which I nodded and she said how much money? I asked if the amount made it better? We laughed. She pulled my jeans down from where they were hanging and handed them to me. I decided to go very low and offered her $100. She immediately shook her head and said $200. I countered with $150, to which she held at $200. I got up and hung my pants back up telling her I didn't have $200. She paused and agreed to $150. She took it and left the room for another 6-7 minutes. I pointed to my watch when she returned and she seemed unbothered by it. In the end, there was a lot of mouth work to get started but I moved her to lay down. Had some DATY and went straight to Mish. She was very tight and I came in like 4 minutes. She continued to play around to the point that I was kind of bothered by her silliness. She asked if I wanted her number to which I said no. She wanted to dance and talk using a translation app on her phone. I got dressed and left. I guess for the tight body, nice tits and tight kitty, $2. 2 was not bad. Never thought a girl could be too silly but now I know different. BTW, also spoke with Lulu (average) and Helen (heavier but big DD natural tits) and both were kind and normal.
    Thanks for the review but I'm a little confused. You were in the room for 30 min, receiving a massage or poking and you still had your jeans on when you flipped? Can I ask why you still had jeans in at this point?

  10. #15860

    Ross??

    I tried to find this place I googled ross spa hendersonville it took me to this liquor store. The store an upstairs but the door was locked.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatMongrel  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Orlando this week so I can't check it out. There's a new spa in Hendersonville called Ross spa.

    They've only been open for about a week, but I'm wondering if anyone's been there yet and can give a report. I'll check it out next week when I get back to Nashville.
    .

  11. #15859

    Happy Feet

    I was in Nashville last week so I stopped by Happy Feet and saw Angela. She is a fit, young (25?) Chinese girl with nice MM B cup with really long nipples. Like 3/4" long! I opted for an hour (7) and after about 10 minutes she got prepared and started. Seemed as long then as it does now. She gave a decent massage with teasing all along the way. She was very silly and playful with questions and her hands poking and touching my boys. After I had been in the room for about 30 minutes came the flip. She asked if I wanted the boom to which I nodded and she said how much money? I asked if the amount made it better? We laughed. She pulled my jeans down from where they were hanging and handed them to me. I decided to go very low and offered her $100. She immediately shook her head and said $200. I countered with $150, to which she held at $200. I got up and hung my pants back up telling her I didn't have $200. She paused and agreed to $150. She took it and left the room for another 6-7 minutes. I pointed to my watch when she returned and she seemed unbothered by it. In the end, there was a lot of mouth work to get started but I moved her to lay down. Had some DATY and went straight to Mish. She was very tight and I came in like 4 minutes. She continued to play around to the point that I was kind of bothered by her silliness. She asked if I wanted her number to which I said no. She wanted to dance and talk using a translation app on her phone. I got dressed and left. I guess for the tight body, nice tits and tight kitty, $2. 2 was not bad. Never thought a girl could be too silly but now I know different. BTW, also spoke with Lulu (average) and Helen (heavier but big DD natural tits) and both were kind and normal.

  12. #15858

    Hf dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    I accidently placed a call to Happy Feet yesterday, number in my saved contacts? I immediately terminated the call. Moments later I received a text from HF asking if I had tried to contact them.

    Are they that slow? Or just a masseuse with time on her hands?

    Probably means nothing. But thought I would share.

    Regards,

    H19.
    I had a dream I saw them about a week ago. They were slow so had a good time, called in advance and had only opted for CBJ after a decent 4 hand massage. Had the mamasan (I think) start the CBJ and the the girl with nurse outfit finish off with a HJ. I forgot to get her name but I don't think english was her strongsuit when I tried talking to her. I think all that ran me about 1. 5 for the hour, kinda pricey but they were fun. Wish it was more than just a dream tho.

  13. #15857
    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover2023  [View Original Post]
    What is the appropriate answer? I've had other places ask that and I wonder if I'm cutting myself off from fun if I answer. I presume you say you want soft?
    I always say 'soft and relaxing'.

  14. #15856
    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover2023  [View Original Post]
    What is the appropriate answer? I've had other places ask that and I wonder if I'm cutting myself off from fun if I answer. I presume you say you want soft?
    Soft, though I don't think that has to be the solid rule. I think if a place is going to do it, they'll still do it off a medium request. And maybe even hard if your intent is just that obvious.

    But soft is definitely an initial first hint. And it was clearly understood here combined with the whole "zero attempt to cover me back up". I'm inexperienced at all of this but I was confident this one was paying off after those two signs.

    Also helps keep them from doing something that might be painful in their attempts to be more professional because you asked for hard haha.

  15. #15855
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]

    I took a bit too long to get on table but made no attempt to cover up, and got the soft or hard massage question. Gave the appropriate answer.
    What is the appropriate answer? I've had other places ask that and I wonder if I'm cutting myself off from fun if I answer. I presume you say you want soft?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape