Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 368 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4498

    Yes Georgia peach

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Thats Jamie, very nice person. Think her ads were titled.

    Straight to the point, or Georgia peach.
    Yes, that is Georgia peach. I am so sorry to see that, such a sweet girl.

  2. #4497

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, can't tell by this pic but she looks a bit familiar. What name does she go by when working?
    Thats Jamie, very nice person. Think her ads were titled.

    Straight to the point, or Georgia peach.



    Something like that.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansing/female-escorts/other/straight-to-the-point-im-your-/998727997279

  3. #4496

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMega28  [View Original Post]
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/jamie-nee...ource=facebook

    I talked to her and she approved me doing this. Idk if this against any page rules. I know she has a few regulars on here that might be able to help. She's definitely one of the best in lansing (from what I've heard) She's not a junkie so we don't have to worry about the money going elsewhere. I know times are tight for all of us, including her. If you donate I'm sure she'll appreciate it very much. You can also hit her up on snapchat (georgiagrl1018) to buy content in the meantime. I've bought several photos and vids. Definitely worth it BTW.
    Hmmm, can't tell by this pic but she looks a bit familiar. What name does she go by when working?

  4. #4495

    Hey fellas, let's help our girl out

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/jamie-nee...ource=facebook

    I talked to her and she approved me doing this. Idk if this against any page rules. I know she has a few regulars on here that might be able to help. She's definitely one of the best in lansing (from what I've heard) She's not a junkie so we don't have to worry about the money going elsewhere. I know times are tight for all of us, including her. If you donate I'm sure she'll appreciate it very much. You can also hit her up on snapchat (georgiagrl1018) to buy content in the meantime. I've bought several photos and vids. Definitely worth it BTW.

  5. #4494

    Research research research

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleOM  [View Original Post]
    A friend had a really good GFE with Roxxy the other day. Great BBBJ, top notch next to IB, amazing DFK. Nice spankable a $$. Highly hesitantly recommend for purely selfish reasons. I don't want her to get too busy. BTW she's not your average bear on stg. Seems like she's trying to get her life in order. Treat her nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...d/013220511562

    Now I sincerely hope Tallyankee doesn't tell me she's a killer or assesory to murder I'd appreciate is he did. He's clearly got better Sherlock Holmes skills than I do. If he'd share his research methods I'd buy him a beer.
    Let Meta do the digging for you. This is a little bit risky, so make sure you remove your phone number from your Facebook account first, and then change the settings to public. Instead of private. Location services already built into Facebook will be searching for other phones that have Facebook on it. After you do this pay close attention to the Facebook feed titled people you may know. If a provider isn't using a separate phone for her work activities, all of her social media will become available to you on the less she has taken steps to hide it. I have found numerous girls on Facebook and Instagram after meeting them for the first time. I even banged a MILF in my hometown once because of Facebook's location services. I was mowing my yard and saw this hot broad ride by on her mountain bike while I was mowing my yard. Later that night, while I was fuming through Facebook, she showed up on the people you may know feed simply because our phones were close together for a brief moment. Ask the girl if you can save her number and if she says, yes, ask her if it's OK to save it under her real name, if she likes you, she might tell you her real name. And then it's really easy to Google her name and see if she's had any runs with the law. If you see any other monger's right reports on her, direct message them and ask if they know what her real name is. If you don't know anything about a girl, you should do yourself a favor and try to find out if she is just in a situation where she needs to earn some extra money or if she is bat shit crazy. Good luck.

  6. #4493

    Background search

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleOM  [View Original Post]
    A friend had a really good GFE with Roxxy the other day. Great BBBJ, top notch next to IB, amazing DFK. Nice spankable a $$. Highly hesitantly recommend for purely selfish reasons. I don't want her to get too busy. BTW she's not your average bear on stg. Seems like she's trying to get her life in order. Treat her nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...d/013220511562

    Now I sincerely hope Tallyankee doesn't tell me she's a killer or assesory to murder I'd appreciate is he did. He's clearly got better Sherlock Holmes skills than I do. If he'd share his research methods I'd buy him a beer.
    I don't know anything about this girl, you are on your own. Check your facebook for the feed 'People you might know', if she isn't using a totally separate phone for her 'business activities' she might show up there. Google her phone number. Check your instagram for the same activity of people you might know. DM other mongers who have seen her and ask for her real name. If you exchange numbers with her, ask for her real name, if she liked you she will probably tell you. This last one might seem risky but make sure you do this part first: Remove your phone number from your FB account and change your account to public. I ended up banging a MILF in my town this way. She rode her mountain bike by my house while I was mowing the yard. She showed up in the 'people you might know' just because our phones ended up being close to each other for a brief time. Make sure you remove your phone number from your account before you change it!

  7. #4492

    Roxxy

    A friend had a really good GFE with Roxxy the other day. Great BBBJ, top notch next to IB, amazing DFK. Nice spankable a $$. Highly hesitantly recommend for purely selfish reasons. I don't want her to get too busy. BTW she's not your average bear on stg. Seems like she's trying to get her life in order. Treat her nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...d/013220511562

    Now I sincerely hope Tallyankee doesn't tell me she's a killer or assesory to murder I'd appreciate is he did. He's clearly got better Sherlock Holmes skills than I do. If he'd share his research methods I'd buy him a beer.

  8. #4491

    Daisy

    Has anyone been with Daisy before? If so, how was it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...x/780243366220

  9. #4490
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeperFish71  [View Original Post]
    What is this site called seeking?
    Sugar daddy site. Google those three words (sugar daddy seeking) you'll find plenty. I'm sure you'll find plenty on here as well, matter a fact a lot of locations have a seeking or sugar daddy threads so check them out. Not repeating what's been posted 100 times already.

  10. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Tall Yankee!

    I know the administrator did not allow the mug shot, and I respect that, but I was grateful for the information.

    Merry Christmas!
    Did a bit of looking, if its the same girl I came across, it seems she was probably being manipulated by a BF to kill her family, and her parents still supported her during her tria.

  11. #4488

    That's Her

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this is the same Jessica that's been discussed here a lot already or is this a new one?
    That's her photo.

  12. #4487

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by FatAss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Tall Yankee!

    I know the administrator did not allow the mug shot, and I respect that, but I was grateful for the information.

    Merry Christmas!
    Ahh, yes, Admin. We don't want to "add to the problems of this unfortunate person" that was arrested for attempted murder. Let's just let the members of this fine board walk right into a situation with that girl, because, well, it might hurt her business. SMDH.

  13. #4486

    Best Post Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to CaCab95 for giving me the inside track on your utr. I've been texting her for a couple of days trying to get our schedules to line up. Was supposed to meet this evening, so I did a google search on her and goddam what a surprise. She tried murdering her own brother and was planning on killing her parents too. There's some psychos out there guys, do a little digging before you get caught up in something that's going to end up with you on the 6 o'clock news.
    Thanks Tall Yankee!

    I know the administrator did not allow the mug shot, and I respect that, but I was grateful for the information.

    Merry Christmas!

  14. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to CaCab95 for giving me the inside track on your utr. I've been texting her for a couple of days trying to get our schedules to line up. Was supposed to meet this evening, so I did a google search on her and goddam what a surprise. She tried murdering her own brother and was planning on killing her parents too. There's some psychos out there guys, do a little digging before you get caught up in something that's going to end up with you on the 6 o'clock news.
    DM me the details. I need to know. Hahah.

  15. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this is the same Jessica that's been discussed here a lot already or is this a new one?
    What is this site called seeking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape