Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 691 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9189
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Her number 2217 is no longer in service but guys that post dead links (archive it first) are not going to get answers to their questions.
    Sorry about the link. I thought it was working when I sent it and I don't know how to archive it. (a users guide would be great.)

    This is the Krystal I was talking about.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krystal-...-beach-1026268

  2. #9188
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempe99  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I'm confused about which Krystal is which as there seems to be few of them.

    I think this is one of them (spelled with a K) but I can't tell if she is recommended or not. Any help is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...319/3214219131
    Krystal is a brunette.

    Crystal is a blonde and is upstate till 2027 ish.

    T-Man.

  3. #9187

    Krystal

    Her number 2217 is no longer in service but guys that post dead links (archive it first) are not going to get answers to their questions.

  4. #9186
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    LOL I had forgotten all about Luna but when I did a search I found professor Falken's review and he always archived stg posts.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20210719...a/216642499350

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/065544561425
    Saw her once. She was fun. She did doubles with Starr at some point in time.

  5. #9185

    Krystal

    Sorry but I'm confused about which Krystal is which as there seems to be few of them.

    I think this is one of them (spelled with a K) but I can't tell if she is recommended or not. Any help is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...319/3214219131

  6. #9184
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    LOL I had forgotten all about Luna but when I did a search I found professor Falken's review and he always archived stg posts.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20210719...a/216642499350

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/065544561425
    I just looked at her vacation pics and would only meet after a right the fuck now pic in my box. She looks crazy!

    T-Man.

  7. #9183
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    LOL I had forgotten all about Luna but when I did a search I found professor Falken's review and he always archived stg posts.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20210719...a/216642499350

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/065544561425
    I wasn't sure about this one because I did a Google search on the number and saw 2 fb add one for her one for the husband both looking for work 3 months ago. So wondered if it was desperation or set up. And is he in the loop or possibly trouble.

  8. #9182
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    She has put some punds on.
    Yeah she has! Like 137 glocks my ass!

    T-Man.

  9. #9181

    Blast from the past

    LOL I had forgotten all about Luna but when I did a search I found professor Falken's review and he always archived stg posts.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20210719...a/216642499350

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/065544561425

  10. #9180
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Really? No reviews? I did a Thread search " and found enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/459072089515
    She has put some punds on.

  11. #9179
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Deland Crystal is different than Krystal who most recently was at destination daytona. I saw her back when she had a room in a house with a white pickett fence LOL deland crystal. I am not sure if I ever saw her.
    Crystal the slender blonde. Krystal the slender brunette with the cool Bostonian accent.

  12. #9178

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Really? No reviews? I did a Thread search " and found enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/459072089515
    I really did search twice and only found info on Stellar Madison form 2018.

    I have now done a few more searches and found 2 or 3 reviews that are helpful. You on the other hand were not helpful at all.

  13. #9177

    Madison

    Really? No reviews? I did a Thread search " and found enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/459072089515

  14. #9176

    I've searched but not found any info


  15. #9175

    Crystal

    Deland Crystal is different than Krystal who most recently was at destination daytona. I saw her back when she had a room in a house with a white pickett fence LOL deland crystal. I am not sure if I ever saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape