Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 37334
-
12-21-24 13:26 #33509Senior Member

Posts: 220Dang 500. Y’all enjoy and try to get your moneys worth.
Originally Posted by JayOfX2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 13:21 #33508Senior Member

Posts: 60Utr
She is answering the phone again. If you guys want to give her a try. Pm for #. Treat her nice so we don't lose her.
-
12-21-24 13:07 #33507Senior Member

Posts: 34She's coming back!
She's coming back! I asked her to. That ass is just too damn good. Treat her right, boys.
https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...?cat=6210&wn=1
Originally Posted by JayOfX2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 05:42 #33506Senior Member

Posts: 230Make some room for your inbox whenever you get those digits LOL.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 22:23 #33505Senior Member

Posts: 336Indii on SA
She's on Seeking also.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-ba914d9c6b76
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 19:44 #33504Senior Member

Posts: 139What's up with YAYa these days?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/virgi...k/308609587985
I seen her a few years ago and she gave a mean ass BBBJ cim. She won't discuss anything over text but her ad says she ain't GFE or whatever. I am a BBBJ seeker. Beyond how hard it is to schedule with her, does she allow BBBJ anymore? Or I am welcome to any BBBJ provider recommendations. I was trying to Ivy but she disappeared the last couple days.
-
12-20-24 14:53 #33503Senior Member

Posts: 27May repeat
I saw her when she was in Richmond by the diamond. She is cute with a decent body. I didn't find there to be good chemistry between us so that may have been it but she basically gave BJ till I had a semi then just stopped and moved into doggie. I wasn't ready for that so asked her to continue with the BJ. Blew in her mouth. Damage was $80 would repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Country73
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 13:37 #33502Senior Member

Posts: 142Verification
Verification was a video call, since I was already friends with her on snapchat we just did it there. I get it she is trying to be cautions.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
Hhr was $$ and I forgot was her HR was.
-
12-20-24 13:27 #33501Senior Member

Posts: 172Indii
Thanks, had just seen this ad. What was the verification like? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 12:16 #33500Senior Member

Posts: 60Utr
Phone is off now. If I find another one I will share it here.
-
12-20-24 09:05 #33499Senior Member

Posts: 130As expected, your inbox is full. Hit me up with that number if you can. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 06:20 #33498Senior Member

Posts: 274Utr
Please pm info.
Originally Posted by AmpLove
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 06:15 #33497Senior Member

Posts: 491Utr
Might be too late to ask for the digits but I'm interested if you're still willing to share. Your inbox was full.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
12-20-24 01:34 #33496Senior Member

Posts: 124Early Christmas gift
Everyone rushing to get the snow bunny before Christmas. I would appreciate info if you're sharing.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
Safe hunting.
-
12-20-24 01:10 #33495Senior Member

Posts: 327304's
If you talking about octopus tattoo girl. I had not checked in on her in a while. Seems she got married again. Maybe 3rd times the charm. Where do these hoes find these Simp men willing to take care of their ass & all the other bay daddy kids they got.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





