Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 28086
-
12-20-24 23:11 #26571Banned Member

Posts: 518Wildflower Tina and Lily
I have got both of them to pull out their boobs every time I've seen them, especially Lily. Although, Tina did the same $80 tip should get that easily if you're into boobs like me.
Originally Posted by SoonerSooner23
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 21:09 #26570Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Hit up Jessica at Waples Health
This was a new AMP on Waples St for me but with ass like this it will go on my rotation. I came in the afternoon nobody was there so me Jessica had the place to ourselves. Very attractive girl nice Firm B cup titties on her she's not shy about showing them. Take me to the room give me a nice muscle rub followed by an inner thigh rub that had me hard as a rock. She grabbed Junior sorry to give him some strokes while I was laying on my stomach so I turned over at full attention. We went over the menu and then her mouth went over my cock. No cover and it felt warm and amazing. From there she got on top and rode my horse. I put in reverse so I could play with her ass just a little bit then bent her over and pounding my way home. Didn't feel rushed at all. Want to see who else is available maybe even get that 4 hand fun.
-
12-20-24 17:50 #26569Banned Member

Posts: 18QQ Spa
Kelly is Young and beautiful. Thank you for a nice recommendation. I will come back again.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 13:13 #26568Banned Member

Posts: 163General rule of thumb is not to even talk about them.
Originally Posted by Lifefixer
[View Original Post]
Pretend like they don't exist.
-
12-19-24 23:19 #26567Banned Member

Posts: 2Negative experience
First time posting. I want to post some negative experiences but it's from a massage parlor that's been banned. Is that allowed? Because I've got a few bad experiences this week. Trying to build a list of places not to go to.
-
12-19-24 22:33 #26566Regular Member

Posts: 23I agree on Tina as well. Not a looker but definitely listens to your preferences and makes sure you leave happy. She does allow a lot of roaming OTC. Great value for a good massage and HE.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 16:29 #26565Senior Member

Posts: 274Twas I
I'll admit I said it was staffed by grannies, but I went probably over a year ago and they seem to have new stock. Cia / Sia is pretty fine for a milfy type. Glad you enjoyed her. It's an underappreciated spot.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 11:54 #26564Banned Member

Posts: 8Looking for a FS spa with GFE and a good massage
I am pretty sore from a workout but also need some GFE, looking to kill to birds with one stone.
I have been to serenity a few times but that's just for FS. Any recommendations?
-
12-19-24 11:51 #26563Banned Member

Posts: 8This place is associated with Erma Spa They gave me a business card saying they were moving. I won't go as I had a bad experience at Erma.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 10:35 #26562Senior Member

Posts: 119Sakura Massage on Convoy.
Originally Posted by TheDudeOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 08:38 #26561Banned Member

Posts: 518Wildflower off Miramar
I concur you are spot on with Tina and also just as good is Lily. Both girls give slow A+ HJs with lots of teasing and excellent technique.
Originally Posted by Doretti
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 01:37 #26560Senior Member

Posts: 704A Couple of Recent Visits
Oceanic Spa, CM Blvd. At Ruffin Rd.
In a strip mall. Surprisingly big once inside and seemed to be clean. Has shower which is a plus for most of my visits. When I came in didn't seem to be busy and they seemed to be pushing for the full hour at $70. I had the time so I went for it. Had a slim, 30'ish C-girl (forgot name). Good start. She heled me undress. Massage was excellent, but covered with sheet, with only a hint of teasing just before flip. When I turned over she put a towel over me. When she began some light caressing I pulled the towel off and bingo, pretty darned good HJ. I wasn't sure the tipping protocol in the Kearney Mesa area so I matched the house fee of $70. Overall, very satisfactory experience.
Lazy Day Spa, CM Blvd. At Ruffner St.
I had read it was staffed by grannies but, being in my 80's, that's not a show stopper. Half hour was $40 and they have a shower. Had a C-girl named Cia (Sia?) who had nice body and definitely not a granny. Half-assed massage consisting mostly of light caressing. When I turned over she got down to business and with combo of English and sign language indicated a BJ with clothing off was on the menu for $120. I thought she was saying "covered" but obviously I misunderstood. Clothing off Cia had a nice, but full, body. Really good BBBJ, well worth the $120. For me, it's a repeat.
-
12-18-24 22:19 #26559Regular Member

Posts: 14Non-FS Table Shower
Any recommendations for a Non-FS table shower? I did a search on here and it seemed most I found talking about table shower included FS. I think I saw wildflower though. Thanks in advance!
-
12-18-24 20:10 #26558Senior Member

Posts: 68Wildflower Tina
At the risk of being labeled a shill, I just have to give a shout out to Ms. Tina at Wildflower Spa. Since I first tried it last June I've been back 4 or 5 times, always with Tina, and she has always been as good (or better) than that first time. She is very kind, caring, and non-judgmental, giving an above average massage as well as a slow and sensual release. Yesterday she encouraged me to decide whether to stay face down or to flip, so I chose to remain face down while she edged me closer and closer till I blew. That has not happened often for me and was awesome! She finished out the complete hour (as always) with a face / head / chest massage. I highly recommend!
Doretti.
-
12-18-24 18:28 #26557Regular Member

Posts: 23China Spring -Vivian
I stopped by China Spring about a month ago. An older lady initially was trying to massage me but I asked for someone younger. I was given Vivian. She seemed to be mid to late 30's nice body. Face down for a nice massage with minimal teasing so I brushed her leg and then grabbed her ass and she really started the teasing. On the flip, asked if I was going to give her a good tip. Didn't like that but said, yes for good service. We through the menu, she said it was a non FS shop, owner doesn't allow. I took the full nude $1 option, daty is available for 1. 2 but I don't daty with hoes. LOL. She allowed plenty of roaming, just no fiv. HJ was good and she listened to instructions. If you want a young good looking, Chinese woman she is definitely worth a visit. I sure wish she was FS. She reminds me of Tina from Spa Hans. I wish I could have done FS with her.









Reply With Quote





