Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14542
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    As you have discovered, Miami has more action and a much better supply than the DC area. For the most part, you will be fine with 500-800 ppm but models are looking for 1 k plus for meetups.
    The south Florida bikini models are hot as fuck.

    I think I might as well pony up the 1 k for genuine bikini bod babies. I'm going to go for the legit 9's /10's. Something we just do not have here in the DMV. If I'm going to be a sex tourist might as well go for broke vs the 7/8 girl next doors.

    I'm thinking my sugar budget for the sex trip going to be 5/6 k so hit up 5 or 6 of these hos over week /10 days (my business been good this year, more to blow.

    Will I run out of juice? Doubt it. Because I betcha the sex will be mediocre to serviceable from these young hotties. And, I doubt any of them can hold a candle to my 7. 5 on a good day, mid30's nympho baby who makes me wear a strap on so I can DP her LOL.

  2. #14541

    Miami

    As you have discovered, Miami has more action and a much better supply than the DC area. For the most part, you will be fine with 500-800 ppm but models are looking for 1 k plus for meetups.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Man its getting cold here.

    I've been laying low the past year, I have one super amazing sugar girlfriend going on 9/10 months now but due to our schedules we can only meet 1-2 times a month. When we do meet it is a weekend fuckfest and how she gets me (almost 50 yr old) to blow a load 3 times an evening or half dozen times over the weekend I will never know (still after all these months) but I need more in the interim fortnight between meets with her.

    Needless to say, the DC bowl is shit.

    So I am thinking about heading south for a week /10 days. I need the warmth. And hot pussy. Dc fugly just doesn't do it for me. I made a new free account on seeking and OMG 50 mi radius of Miami is full of the hottest bikini bodies I've ever seen, its like a stream of sports illustrated swimsuit models.

    Anyone with any experience? Surely I am not expecting to get my usual 400-700 ppm girls. Or can I?

    I'm looking for some feedback before I pull the trigger on a seeking subscription.

    Thanks and happy holidays you fuckers!

  3. #14540

    Time waster for me

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-d9ce4779663c

    Good comms initially, but she was "new to this" and "nervous about meeting up. " Said she wanted to call or voice chat, which I was fine with. However, anytime I would propose a time to do the call, she'd go radio silent until after that time had passed, then reply. Happened three times before I said I wasn't interested anymore. I'm sure we've all dealt with these type of girls.

  4. #14539
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-a23f50c398bc

    Very friendly over text, planning to meet this weekend??
    Good luck and let me know how it goes.

    This one is from PA / philly.

    Flakey as fuck.

    Made and cancelled half a dozen times but I played her vs she playing me if that make sense LOL.

  5. #14538

    Any info on Miami scene

    Man its getting cold here.

    I've been laying low the past year, I have one super amazing sugar girlfriend going on 9/10 months now but due to our schedules we can only meet 1-2 times a month. When we do meet it is a weekend fuckfest and how she gets me (almost 50 yr old) to blow a load 3 times an evening or half dozen times over the weekend I will never know (still after all these months) but I need more in the interim fortnight between meets with her.

    Needless to say, the DC bowl is shit.

    So I am thinking about heading south for a week /10 days. I need the warmth. And hot pussy. Dc fugly just doesn't do it for me. I made a new free account on seeking and OMG 50 mi radius of Miami is full of the hottest bikini bodies I've ever seen, its like a stream of sports illustrated swimsuit models.

    Anyone with any experience? Surely I am not expecting to get my usual 400-700 ppm girls. Or can I?

    I'm looking for some feedback before I pull the trigger on a seeking subscription.

    Thanks and happy holidays you fuckers!

  6. #14537
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    To scam. Chatted with her last night on Seeking, she was now in DC and wanted to meet ASAP. I guess I was in a playful mood after our initial chat. YMMV - if you're so inclined, go for it and provide a report. I just cut my losses early and pursue others , , , ,
    She's real someone posted about banging her. I chatted with her way back. Declined because she's fat.

  7. #14536
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperDude  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to meet right away. 550 - Countered with 300. Not interested.
    LOL, same with me, offered 300 she said too low! But wanted to me within the hour. Said she needs to pay rent.

  8. #14535

    Gabby

    Any info on this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-a23f50c398bc

    Very friendly over text, planning to meet this weekend??

  9. #14534

    Sam. Manassas

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-4505cba882b9

    OK with 200 BBFS. Eager to meet. I did snapchat and am definitely not interested.

  10. #14533

    Same. Dayana

    Wanted to meet right away. 550 - Countered with 300. Not interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    To scam. Chatted with her last night on Seeking, she was now in DC and wanted to meet ASAP. I guess I was in a playful mood after our initial chat. YMMV - if you're so inclined, go for it and provide a report. I just cut my losses early and pursue others , , , ,

  11. #14532

    Dayana

    To scam. Chatted with her last night on Seeking, she was now in DC and wanted to meet ASAP. I guess I was in a playful mood after our initial chat. YMMV - if you're so inclined, go for it and provide a report. I just cut my losses early and pursue others , , , ,

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    LOL what do you think the motives were?

  12. #14531
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Her profile is new, but her motives are not. Invited me to fuck her at her Mom's house in Woodbridge at 7 am. Also wanted me to bring liquor. Right.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-62692f8a0931
    LOL what do you think the motives were?

  13. #14530

    Dayana

    Don't waste your time. Her profile is new, but her motives are not. Invited me to fuck her at her Mom's house in Woodbridge at 7 am. Also wanted me to bring liquor. Right.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-62692f8a0931

  14. #14529
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-16d7d32aff96

    Feels scammy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-40d517a34e03

    Has a little muscle mommy body and seems real and dtf. But just can't get past that face.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-3ada5b18328b

    Another scammy actor.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-3b9da9b368cd

    Seems real and dtf but just has a straight up mercenary communication style.

  15. #14528

    Rose aka Sashaa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-aaf445a41592

    Easy to get, 300, not as good looking as in pics. Short & thick, requires cover and gives off pro vibes. I did not enjoy it, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape