Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 41297
-
12-17-24 18:42 #37007Senior Member

Posts: 416What the hell
Bros I hit a female up not going to throw her under the bus, cause I've been you / A for a while. She quoted to me my friend Ben for just a BBBJ. Yet wants one Ben to hangout with one or two jacks as friends. Again I'm old but the math ain't mathing to me, I'm starting to see why I went you / A for a while, I'll be damn if you get my friend Ben for a BBBJ it's just not happening. So these are the newer prices so your mouth is work but you downtown is only worth?? I'll just leave that there.
Pipelayer is back and approves this message!
-
12-17-24 11:40 #37006Senior Member

Posts: 260Tiffany Treats
Does Tiffany give BBBJ?
I don't want to shell out that much if she doesn't.
-
12-17-24 09:03 #37005Senior Member

Posts: 2027Bunny Factory
Straight from their website (bunnyfactory.net):
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
Payment is for our time and companionship only.
Rates are not negotiable.
370 / hr.
340/45 min.
300 / hhr.
BB / 100.
Double shot /40.
-
12-17-24 07:13 #37004Senior Member

Posts: 470Bunny Budget?
Asking for my plumber: what is the number of coins and time allotted to this adventure? Maybe it was stated earlier and I missed it.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
Happy mongering,
Tall.
-
12-16-24 21:21 #37003Regular Member

Posts: 22Thief watch out for her
Won't go into too much detail but this girl is a thief and dangerous. Be careful. DB follows her on outcalls and waiting around the corner. I always stay strapped (just in case). Avoid avoid avoid. I'm giving you notice.
-
12-16-24 18:55 #37002Senior Member

Posts: 394Amy
Going to cover some ground here. First off, there are no big busts going on with these agencies. I travel all over the country and they all do the same thing. Never once have I heard of anyone getting busted at one of these places or that their information being used to blackmail some monger. Lets all be real here, none of us are some big national security prize for the the agency to blackmail. These girls come here to make more money than they have ever seen and then go home. Do you really think that you are some kind of a target for these agencies to get your information? Really, what do you have that is a worthy target? Stop it.
Originally Posted by TandyMan23
[View Original Post]
Saw Miu Miu twice while she was here. OMG OMG OMG. (yes, I said this over and over during the visit, both times).
Just saw Amy. Tiny little thing that you can toss around and once you get her going, she is like a porn star. Great body that just begs to be f**cked and willing to do anything you want. I mean, just damn.
Best part of this place. Clean. Safe. Drug and Disease Free. No waiting, they are ready when you get there. Girls are drop dead gorgeous.
-
12-16-24 15:53 #37001Senior Member

Posts: 457Don't mention anything explicit in texts, you are visiting them not paying for services. I also white out any sensitive information on the dl. I am more worried about them having my information than the authorities. More than likely their handler is removed enough to be difficult to catch but regardless, its no worse than p411 or any screening.
Originally Posted by TandyMan23
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 12:00 #37000Regular Member

Posts: 2Would like to visit BF but nervous to pull the trigger. Does it it make yall nervous to give them info like pics of your DL, linked in etc? What if they got their phones seized? What do they do with that info?
-
12-16-24 11:12 #36999Senior Member

Posts: 560Nina
She's legit. I've seen her. She's at River city inn, which I wouldn't recommend after dark. Cute spinner, all services are covered. She was OK, nothing spectacular.
Originally Posted by CJ899
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 09:40 #36998Senior Member

Posts: 84Bunny Factory
Saw Miu 3 x before she left. So far, she has been my fave, but others coming. Had Amy twice, and she has a great body, gets into it, but Miu was next level. I plan to see Hu before she goes and the new one coming tomorrow, Aiko. I hope they keep rotating they ladies. For me, it is worth the Mario Coins since Jax doesn't have much to offer these days.
Stay safe fellaz.
Jay.
-
12-16-24 04:40 #36997Regular Member

Posts: 21Looks just like the pictures
I see her on occasion because of that beautiful ass. She can be a time waster depending on how desperate she is, but she is not catfish bro. She is a sweet-heart, take care of her.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 18:57 #36996Senior Member

Posts: 536Shay
Did you dream bbfs with her?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 18:44 #36995Senior Member

Posts: 1246I've had that pussy twice and enjoyed both visits with her. The last time was maybe in October.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 16:44 #36994Senior Member

Posts: 250Intel on Shay?
Any intel on Shay? That ass looks amazing. Pm me details about her or quote this post.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/660577749348
-
12-15-24 16:42 #36993Senior Member

Posts: 130She does have a fat ass. The about her is she seemed paranoid when I first arrived at hwr place. Kept asking me if I was police. Her room was vwry messy. She requires a raincoat. Paid her 100 roses for qv. She was alright. She doesn't get on top. Your doing all the work. She did provide BJ but that was covered as well. Wouldn't repeat. She has a big ass. That's it.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





