Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 759 1259 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33485

    Blast from the past

    Has anyone heard from Suzee in Colonial Heights?

    Is she seeing anyone UTR?

    Used to have a lot of fun with.

    Will be back in town to visit family and am looking to try and have some fun while here.

  2. #33484
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...u/254712449975

    I have gotten her to respond but wondering if anyone sampled yet?
    I saw her a few months ago. She had the door unlocked when I arrived and she was naked in bed playing with her toy. She was a puddle down there, gave me a nice BBBJ and then I took her from behind.

  3. #33483

    Staxx

    Random question, does anyone happen to have Staxx's snap? Thanks.

  4. #33482

    May TOFTT

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...u/254712449975

    I have gotten her to respond but wondering if anyone sampled yet?

  5. #33481

    Genuinely Hilarious Ad

    Was browsing through listcrawler when I came across this gem.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180337120

    I'm convinced she's out of her mind. $500 qv, "must have a big dick," AND she wants to go halfsies on a room. What has gotten into these girls?? All that for someone who looks like her ozempic prescription just got denied by UHC. Yeah, I'm sure the regulars are lining up.

  6. #33480

    Minori's Appearance

    That's the same impression I got, but the last batch of lovelies included videos of them moving and blinking their eyes which gave them a bit of credibility (some of them may actually have those big anime type eyes). I think Minori simply has hazel-colored contact lenses, but she may have had plastic surgery on that pinched nose. While it could be that she's mixed, photo #8 makes her look just like a little W girl. Also, I've never encountered an Asian with that type of cursive tattoo on her inner bicept.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    The photoshop on her eyes gives me the fucking creeps.

  7. #33479

    Cleanliness

    While I'm sure there are exceptions, isn't it interesting to note how clean these little Asian women are. On one hand, it could be that those of us afflicted with a touch of yellow fever are simply viewing the grass as greener on the other side. On the other hand, it may be that they have less to keep clean. What I do know is that, I've never encountered one that even smelled off. Some of the providers I've seen photos of leave me to wonder how (or even if their arms are long enough) can they possibly keep a rear end that big clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/716-313-0358
    Saw this one, not great looking at all, flappy box, and smelled. Don't recommend, I'm getting tired of the area's non-Asian talent.

  8. #33478

    Face

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice preggo date. Showing and boobs are even larger than before. Fun time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/267550777187
    Cute face? I've been looking for a decent looking pawg and can't seem to find one.

  9. #33477

    It's not just you.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is there a severe drought of skinny or petite ethnic providers in the Richmond and Tri-Cities area? I'm talking about Latina & Black providers that is. They are there, but they are few and far between, while a good 85% whose ads I see are either BBW or just outright fat or obese, which isn't really my thing although I occasionally make exceptions.
    It used to be they'd come back from vacationed fattened up. Now they stay that way.

  10. #33476

    No bueno

    https://callescort.org/716-313-0358

    Saw this one, not great looking at all, flappy box, and smelled. Don't recommend, I'm getting tired of the area's non-Asian talent.

  11. #33475

    Just an opinion

    Is it just me or is there a severe drought of skinny or petite ethnic providers in the Richmond and Tri-Cities area? I'm talking about Latina & Black providers that is. They are there, but they are few and far between, while a good 85% whose ads I see are either BBW or just outright fat or obese, which isn't really my thing although I occasionally make exceptions.

  12. #33474

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Man, they are changing the girls faster than I can plan a visit. I was hoping to try the Yumi (if I remember the name right) from China and at a good price, but poof she is gone. So far I have not been favoring the ones from Japan. So I will wait until the next update and hope they stiick around long enough to plan a visit. Plus if I enjoy the visit, I like to revisit.
    Me too, I wanted to try Yumi, the new one doesn't look appealing at all.

  13. #33473

    STG Filters in Richmond

    Pisses me off that the girls in Richmond who ARENT WHITE, identify as white on STG, which fucks up the search filter. Smh. I mean its already hard enough to find a cute white girl but with all of the asians and halfsies thrown in, it is near impossible.

  14. #33472
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionK  [View Original Post]
    I was just browsing agency websites as usual and discovered that Minori from Moon Girls is the same girl as Minori recently listed on Asian Hot Girls in NVA. I haven't met this girl, but she has over 10 reviews on TER (I'd: 394016) that could serve as a reference. Stay safe!
    The photoshop on her eyes gives me the fucking creeps.

  15. #33471

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionK  [View Original Post]
    I was just browsing agency websites as usual and discovered that Minori from Moon Girls is the same girl as Minori recently listed on Asian Hot Girls in NVA. I haven't met this girl, but she has over 10 reviews on TER (I'd: 394016) that could serve as a reference. Stay safe!
    Man, they are changing the girls faster than I can plan a visit. I was hoping to try the Yumi (if I remember the name right) from China and at a good price, but poof she is gone. So far I have not been favoring the ones from Japan. So I will wait until the next update and hope they stiick around long enough to plan a visit. Plus if I enjoy the visit, I like to revisit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape