Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1447
-
12-19-24 11:39 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 807512 Main Indian Orchard
Anyone know what the damages are at this place?
-
12-19-24 10:14 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 492Palmer AMP
Has anyone tried this one yet?
-
12-19-24 10:05 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 106Thanks
Thanks for the info, I'll have to try them out sometime soon.
Originally Posted by TheNickel
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 16:19 #1129Regular Member

Posts: 23There are door now
I don't think the walls go quite all the way to the ceiling still, but there are doors to the rooms, and in the times I've been there I couldn't hear anything else going on. And they seem to care about privacy. The last time I was there as I was leaving someone else was coming in, so they had me pop back into my room until they were in a room of their own so we didn't see each other. I thought that was nice. I wouldn't want to accidentally run into my father-in-law or something.
Originally Posted by Donaldo
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 11:23 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 80Search the forum for "Deb"
She's been discussed many, many times.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 10:31 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 106Relaxation rooms?
When I last went to Relaxation quite a while ago it was an "open office" setup, the rooms were more like office cubicles with the partitions well short of the ceiling and only a skimpy curtain for the door. You could hear absolutely everything and see and be seen when walking or in your room.
Any improvements?
Thanks.
-
12-17-24 10:13 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 201Yup! She has been reviewed many times! Cheapest massage around and a great one!
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 08:46 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 643Relaxation. Found it
I found it.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 08:43 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 643Earthy Massage
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/h...806707574.html
Has anyone visited her?
-
12-17-24 01:17 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 643Relaxation
Where is this place located? Can't find it advertised.
Originally Posted by SteveDriller
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 15:28 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 31Not Much in Springfield
I know this is an older post, but for anyone else looking for the same, take a drive to Worcester. Look on their board, all the info you need is there.
Originally Posted by Ely1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 12:01 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 123What's telling you this is in MA? It's definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 09:36 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 807What was the house and tip?
Originally Posted by Ely1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 16:43 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 215This looks too good to be true. Where did you find this site? Was there an advertisement stating this was available in this area? It's a Colorado phone number. Between the model in the pics, and the reviews with names and pictures, seems questionable.
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 16:01 #1118Regular Member

Posts: 11512
Massage was shit, but holy s#1 t the kooch was tight. 1st FS I found in this area.











Reply With Quote





