Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22738

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/359098721387

    From what I recall, I thought she was reliable. Has anyone seen her
    recently?
    Saw her about 4 months ago, if I lived closer I would see her often.

  2. #22737

    Young and horny

    Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Safe? Provides what's advertised? I believe I seen her reviews before but don't remember if it was bad or good and don't know her name to look her up. Thanks for any info if she's legit will have to take a dive in that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/029415625665

  3. #22736
    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone contact or communicate with?

    I went back and forth with and was supposed to meet up.

    But then never heard from after making appointment and of course.

    Losing $20 cash app payment. Shame on me for putting a deposit down.

    I never put deposits down but the conversation was so legit and above.

    Board didn't seem shady.



    Anyways just wanted to check see if anyone elsehad same issue.

    I know she's posted before on stg with mostly online or content.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotichonnah
    Red flag#1: She requires a deposit.

    Red flag#2: Outcall only.

    Red flag#3: No reviews.

  4. #22735

    Exotic Honnah

    Anyone contact or communicate with?

    I went back and forth with and was supposed to meet up.

    But then never heard from after making appointment and of course.

    Losing $20 cash app payment. Shame on me for putting a deposit down.

    I never put deposits down but the conversation was so legit and above.

    Board didn't seem shady.

    Anyways just wanted to check see if anyone elsehad same issue.

    I know she's posted before on stg with mostly online or content.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotichonnah

  5. #22734

    Worth the ride?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/359098721387

    From what I recall, I thought she was reliable. Has anyone seen her recently?

  6. #22733

    re: Bell Muniz

    Quote Originally Posted by JCrew1984  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this beautiful Brazilian woman. One of the few providers that actually as good as her pic. Big butt and big tits (if you're in to that) petite and is friendly and offers decent GFE. Only downside is the whole in you pocket when you 1/2 for 3 Ben's, but the moment she open that door. Definitely the girl in the pic. BBBJ cfs with GFE was on the menu. If you have extra cash laying around and you want to partake in a young (her ads she 25 and I would say she is definitely in her 20's) beautiful Latina with a big ass and tits who also offers a decent / good GFE then I would definitely recommend her and see her when she's in town again, but then again YMMV.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellmunizvip
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    If she truly offers Greek, I'd consider tapping that!
    If spending $$$ for 30, it might be a better buy at 4 for 60. Her ad said greek was available. But at an extra $$$ that's a pricey tap.
    Last edited by OliverTwist501; 12-14-24 at 13:37. Reason: corrected title

  7. #22732
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    Perfect date Megan.

    Had an amazing dream about Megan a few days ago. She was between GR and Muskegon so we ended up in Muskegon that day. Over all the date was awesome. She had a great personality and made me feel completely at ease. She came looking fantastic and her outfit hit the floor right away. Her body was awesome and so was the experience. I will absolutely be seeing her again and if you haven't yet she is worth a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/637816831306
    Guys keep in mind that she won't see any fatties LOL if your not in shape, she won't see ya.

  8. #22731

    Megan link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/960113885777

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan74  [View Original Post]
    Is her ad down? I clicked the link, and it just goes to the STG site.

  9. #22730

    Recommendations

    I have to travel up to GR for some work stuff Monday and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations. Read through the recent posts and seems you all may be similar to us down here in SB right now. Thanks in advance!

  10. #22729
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    Perfect date Megan.

    Had an amazing dream about Megan a few days ago. She was between GR and Muskegon so we ended up in Muskegon that day. Over all the date was awesome. She had a great personality and made me feel completely at ease. She came looking fantastic and her outfit hit the floor right away. Her body was awesome and so was the experience. I will absolutely be seeing her again and if you haven't yet she is worth a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/637816831306
    Is her ad down? I clicked the link, and it just goes to the STG site.

  11. #22728

    Perfect date Megan

    Perfect date Megan.

    Had an amazing dream about Megan a few days ago. She was between GR and Muskegon so we ended up in Muskegon that day. Over all the date was awesome. She had a great personality and made me feel completely at ease. She came looking fantastic and her outfit hit the floor right away. Her body was awesome and so was the experience. I will absolutely be seeing her again and if you haven't yet she is worth a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/637816831306

  12. #22727

    Sabrina

    Communicated with a few of you after RTFF, then reached out to a handful of ladies this week to try and schedule in advance. By luck, first one to respond (and one of the only ones!) was Sabrina, offering duo with Danielle. The ads and reviews all look amazing, understanding a spotty history of ghosting last year, but communication was great including confirming again on Thursday for a Friday visit.

    Started the drive to GR, messaged early asking for directions. Then again a half hour later. Then again at time of appointment. No response. Shocking.

    Backup plan was to defer to a nice upscale FBSM with Sarah, and she was allegedly available, but she wanted 250 for an hr. Voted with my wallet on that one and said no thanks, price too high.

    Had one other option but by the time Sabrina ghosted me I couldn't get to the other in time and lost out on that time slot. So instead, I put the funds toward go-fast parts for the car and took the family out to dinner Friday night. Heading into the holiday with a slightly clearer conscience, maybe I should take it as a sign.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/757835073672

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/651438811749

  13. #22726

    Please report back

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven12  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    I know she's from KZ but after some conversation she has had some people from GR go out and see her. Anyone have a good experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyjames
    Hey. If you do see her please report back! Especially on the donation and experience. I would totally make the trip south to meet up with her!

  14. #22725
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven12  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    I know she's from KZ but after some conversation she has had some people from GR go out and see her. Anyone have a good experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyjames
    Yes she's one of the top, if not the top, providers in kzoo. I didn't make the trip specifically for her as I am down there sometimes but I recommend if you are in the area. Stay safe!

  15. #22724

    Ashley James

    Hey All,

    I know she's from KZ but after some conversation she has had some people from GR go out and see her. Anyone have a good experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyjames

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape