Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 527 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 7897
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7462

    Miss Rae -- easy, but rules

    Hooked up with this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-5252031938d0

    Really, a good looking girl. Slim, attractive, and DTF immediately.

    I met with her for a quick bite just to make sure she was real, and quickly moved on to a hotel.

    No kissing though -- WTF? Maybe I'm just old, or maybe too much staring at gorgeous women in various forums, but I need some foreplay to really get my motor going these days, and for me kissing is essential. But, if that isn't your thing and you are looking for a good looking gal, check her out. Lots of tats too, which I tend to like. Also, some schedule restrictions -- prefers to meet over lunch.

    Damage for me was 3. 5 -- YMMV.

    --Grimm.

  2. #7461
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    There are some Reddit groups where these girls seek advice on sugaring and it is crazy when they start discussing allowances.

    They tell each other don't go below 1 k and shit. Girls I used to see in Delaware was on one and they were telling her 2 k minimum. Crazy expectations being set out there.
    Sounds pretty similar to the conversations here where guys say "hold the line", "nothing over X dollars", "we have the money, we can control their rates", etc.

  3. #7460

    Gps

    There are some Reddit groups where these girls seek advice on sugaring and it is crazy when they start discussing allowances.

    They tell each other don't go below 1 k and shit. Girls I used to see in Delaware was on one and they were telling her 2 k minimum. Crazy expectations being set out there.

  4. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the ask is real or are they playing games with us what if someone says OK to 2 K ppm. You think they will really show up and be game for everything? I doubt it, but no evidence to support my hunch.
    I think some of them truly believe they are worth that, but what they don't understand is the law of economics in this game. For a 2 k meet, most guys would be thinking a meet with a P. S not some gal who's run of the mill average at best. And some could be playing games, basically the bigger fool theory. Though they might be delusional, they aren't fools for asking, because they might just find the sucker willing to pay it (law of averages) but if a guy pays premium to just get average then that's the fool.

  5. #7458
    Quote Originally Posted by Goteki54  [View Original Post]
    I just have to shake my head and laugh, these women are delusional as hell. LOL.
    Too much Tick Tock.

  6. #7457

    Delusional girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Goteki54  [View Original Post]
    I just have to shake my head and laugh, these women are delusional as hell. LOL.
    I wonder if the ask is real or are they playing games with us what if someone says OK to 2 K ppm. You think they will really show up and be game for everything? I doubt it, but no evidence to support my hunch.

  7. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThThril  [View Original Post]
    Just for shits and giggles, I gave her a shot, as well. Same result. 2 K for first meeting. LOL Hard pass.
    I just have to shake my head and laugh, these women are delusional as hell. LOL.

  8. #7455

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-db1b5cfb1711

    Wanted 2000 for a 1 time meet or 1 k / week for 1 meeting per week.

    Wow. Just wow.

    Grimm.
    Just for shits and giggles, I gave her a shot, as well. Same result. 2 K for first meeting. LOL Hard pass.

  9. #7454
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    White girl in Columbia, 23 years old. Can anyone still see her profile? Any intel on her? I've included a pic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e86213a809a2
    It seems her account is deactivated. I am not able to see her profile.

  10. #7453

    Lauren

    White girl in Columbia, 23 years old. Can anyone still see her profile? Any intel on her? I've included a pic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e86213a809a2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lauren.jpg‎  

  11. #7452

    Niikii

    My one month premium membership on Seeking is over. I had no luck finding anyone new; I'm not surprised. It was a different time 5-6 years ago.

    I did see Nikki, who was reviewed previously. She said that she's actually in Glen Burnie. Damage was 200. I did get permission from Nikki to share her number with trusted senior members. If you are interested, PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-cf0ccf1a4230

    Quick to set up, cute, short, a little chubby but I don't mind, great tits.

    No GPS and easy to chat with. Not a pro but also not a stuck up early 20's girl expecting some Reddit version of sugaring (like crazy donations, gifts, dinners etc).

  12. #7451
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-db1b5cfb1711

    Wanted 2000 for a 1 time meet or 1 k / week for 1 meeting per week.

    Wow. Just wow.

    Grimm.
    Would be tempting for twice a week at 1 k weekly.

  13. #7450

    New GPS record! Lola!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-db1b5cfb1711

    Wanted 2000 for a 1 time meet or 1 k / week for 1 meeting per week.

    Wow. Just wow.

    Grimm.

  14. #7449

    So Tired

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-bfcf29988f2a

    Needs money for hair and nails before we meet.

  15. #7448

    Faithe

    Looks good in photos and good comms. I don't have a link BC I blocked her for asking for full PPM and canceling our meet and greet ten minutes before showing up. Wanted cash to have me watch her eat some tacos GTFOH gave me the I know my worth speech.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape