Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 368 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4483
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to CaCab95 for giving me the inside track on your utr. I've been texting her for a couple of days trying to get our schedules to line up. Was supposed to meet this evening, so I did a google search on her and goddam what a surprise. She tried murdering her own brother and was planning on killing her parents too. There's some psychos out there guys, do a little digging before you get caught up in something that's going to end up with you on the 6 o'clock news.
    Damn that's nuts, who is she, or her number so none of us end up seeing her.

  2. #4482

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to CaCab95 for giving me the inside track on your utr. I've been texting her for a couple of days trying to get our schedules to line up. Was supposed to meet this evening, so I did a google search on her and goddam what a surprise. She tried murdering her own brother and was planning on killing her parents too. There's some psychos out there guys, do a little digging before you get caught up in something that's going to end up with you on the 6 o'clock news.
    I'm glad he didn't message me back about the UTR. Good looking out and doing proper research and intel gathering!

  3. #4481
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  4. #4480

    Do your research guys.

    Thanks to CaCab95 for giving me the inside track on your utr. I've been texting her for a couple of days trying to get our schedules to line up. Was supposed to meet this evening, so I did a google search on her and goddam what a surprise. She tried murdering her own brother and was planning on killing her parents too. There's some psychos out there guys, do a little digging before you get caught up in something that's going to end up with you on the 6 o'clock news.

  5. #4479

    Look like AP back

    Looks like she's back, but I missed her ad before she took it down. Can any monger who got her number send it my way? Thank you in advance.

  6. #4478

    Ariyah Jade

    I had a chance to meet Ariyah Jade while she was in Lansing this past week. She is relatively new to the hobby, she told me she started this summer.

    AJ is a good looking young lady, very skilled and responsive both in person and when I was texting. She is very clean, enthusiastic and professional, no BS or waiting around. Her incall is always at a nice hotel and the room was clean. I won't get into details but she exceeded my expectations.

    She spends most of her time in Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids and she visits Lansing every couple weeks. I will see her again next time I have the opportunity.

    I concur with previous reviewers Deano666 and Stanley. Treat her well gents she is a gem in this area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/446027288463

  7. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Aloha amigos,

    I met a girl from seeking: Jessica, 30 years old, around 5'4", fairly slim (for 3 kids) with a nice ass and tits. She lives in Lansing, not far from Dagwoods and cannot host. Her issue is that she got booted from Seeking. I think because she tried posting multiple locations in the area: Novi, Ann Arbor, etc.

    She's dtf and she's a dynamo. However, she looks for a certain type: Older, white, not overly aggressive. She is looking for dates, needs some cash (figure on 300, minimum, for a couple of hours). You'd need to pick her up and take her to a location. She's not going to be interested in a car scene. I'll be seeing her again next week too and spoke with her today. She's OK with me giving a phone # out to older, established men. PM me if you have a posting history and are older than 45, are white, and can be with a woman without being a jerk. I'll check back a few times / day to see if we can get her some new friends.
    I'm assuming this is the same Jessica that's been discussed here a lot already or is this a new one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c27212dc-aa8f-4f50-ad74-fb48ae80b717-1_all_10895.jpg‎  

  8. #4476

    Piks

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I mean that she's energetic.
    Any picks?

  9. #4475

    Dynamo

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysOnWater  [View Original Post]
    What is dynamo sorry nerer heard of that?
    I mean that she's energetic.

  10. #4474

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Aloha amigos,

    I met a girl from seeking: Jessica, 30 years old, around 5'4", fairly slim (for 3 kids) with a nice ass and tits. She lives in Lansing, not far from Dagwoods and cannot host. Her issue is that she got booted from Seeking. I think because she tried posting multiple locations in the area: Novi, Ann Arbor, etc.

    She's dtf and she's a dynamo. However, she looks for a certain type: Older, white, not overly aggressive. She is looking for dates, needs some cash (figure on 300, minimum, for a couple of hours). You'd need to pick her up and take her to a location. She's not going to be interested in a car scene. I'll be seeing her again next week too and spoke with her today. She's OK with me giving a phone # out to older, established men. PM me if you have a posting history and are older than 45, are white, and can be with a woman without being a jerk. I'll check back a few times / day to see if we can get her some new friends.
    What is dynamo sorry nerer heard of that?

  11. #4473

    Girl From Seeking

    Aloha amigos,

    I met a girl from seeking: Jessica, 30 years old, around 5'4", fairly slim (for 3 kids) with a nice ass and tits. She lives in Lansing, not far from Dagwoods and cannot host. Her issue is that she got booted from Seeking. I think because she tried posting multiple locations in the area: Novi, Ann Arbor, etc.

    She's dtf and she's a dynamo. However, she looks for a certain type: Older, white, not overly aggressive. She is looking for dates, needs some cash (figure on 300, minimum, for a couple of hours). You'd need to pick her up and take her to a location. She's not going to be interested in a car scene. I'll be seeing her again next week too and spoke with her today. She's OK with me giving a phone # out to older, established men. PM me if you have a posting history and are older than 45, are white, and can be with a woman without being a jerk. I'll check back a few times / day to see if we can get her some new friends.

  12. #4472

    ROXXY south lansing

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/920913380346 Saw Roxxy about a week ago in south lansing area. Has a place that she shares with her son, at least that's what she says. Opens the door all dolled up. Her pics are pretty accurate. Get to her room and after a little chit chat we get down to the deed. Start off making out, yes she is GFE. After a few minutes of that I wanted to taste that pierced clit. Yummy and clean. Then a little bit of BBBJ before I had her ride me for about 10 min. Went back to BJ, she takes direction well, though no deepthroat. Some girls can't. While she's diong that I ask if she swallows and she kinda says uh huh. Love hearing that. Just what I needed to hear. So I pop, and sure enough she took it all like a champ. 150 for HHR. Though I'm not sure if took alotted time. Wasnt rushed or anything. She gave me a towelette to clean up and I was on my way with a smile on my face. Will definitely see again. That is all.

  13. #4471

    Itty bitty

    Any word on her? Looks like she's out of jail.

  14. #4470

    UTR South Lansing Spinner UPDATE

    Sorry for not getting back with you all. So she got cold feet and changed her mind. I was hoping after a few days that she would reconsider, because she does need some more financial help. I really felt she was on board before I posted too. So again, sorry, but at this time there isn't much I can do except honor her wishes. Maybe some day later on she will.

  15. #4469
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Kitra years ago and tried to see her over the summer. Yes, she is scamming, which unfortunately I fell for. I don't think she has actually seen anyone, that I know of, within the last year or so. Be very carful with this one and definitely Do NOT supply a Deposit, unless you have money you can afford to burn.
    I feel for it. Out $100. I thought she was legit with a couple twitter pages. Guess I should be happy I'm not out more. Thought she could be a regular. Guess not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape