Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 928 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 13919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12749
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    Although the new law just went into effect on December 1st, I keep seeing posts of men visiting places and I'm wondering if law enforcement would perform a sting operation just before the holidays, or wait until January? Just curious. Especially with the reports of men getting full service in Raleigh?
    I'm sure it will take some time to hire people, get them trained, organize, etc. I don't know how long these things typically take but it would surprise me if much happened in the next few months.

  2. #12748

    Franklinton

    Possible hit at the massage parlor in franklinton on hwy 1. Large police presence. This is possible and early so be careful.

  3. #12747

    Depends on your risk tolerance.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainKidd  [View Original Post]
    Although the new law just went into effect on December 1st, I keep seeing posts of men visiting places and I'm wondering if law enforcement would perform a sting operation just before the holidays, or wait until January? Just curious. Especially with the reports of men getting full service in Raleigh?
    The new law is in effect. I think your odds aren't any less now than if you go in Jan. It's all depending on your situation and if you are willing to take the risk. I went early on because I figured that things would pop on the radar the longer it stayed open. Ultimately, I guess my risk tolerance is medium. I am trying to be smart about things, but it's all a crap shoot. Roll the dice only if you're comfortable with the outcomes.

    -Coffee.

  4. #12746

    January?

    Although the new law just went into effect on December 1st, I keep seeing posts of men visiting places and I'm wondering if law enforcement would perform a sting operation just before the holidays, or wait until January? Just curious. Especially with the reports of men getting full service in Raleigh?

  5. #12745

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Went today to this location. Parked behind house.

    Went in door, rang bell. Welcomed in by late 30 ish lady and brought to 1st room.

    Asked if I had a choice, she called other lady. Body that of a spinner, thin but well proportioned. Face showed older but body looked young.

    Name Mimi or something close..
    Went back this morning.

    Asked for her again.

    Mama San said she was fired for doing "too much"!

    FYI for this place.

  6. #12744

    Wake Forest

    Went today to this location. Parked behind house.

    Went in door, rang bell. Welcomed in by late 30 ish lady and brought to 1st room.

    Asked if I had a choice, she called other lady. Body that of a spinner, thin but well proportioned. Face showed older but body looked young.

    Name Mimi or something close.

    Laid down. 8 for hour.

    No towel cover.

    Began medium to firm massage, decent in my opinion.

    Allowed otc rub. Straddled my head while working knots out of my back.

    Ground her kitty on my head while I rubbed her butt cheeks.

    30 minutes go by and she gets me to flip.

    Asks if I want more and I say yes. Cost 1. 2 to get her naked and provide hand service plus CBJ.

    I asked for FS but she denied me twice. I played with her tits, kitty and ass while she tried to make me finish.

    I couldn't but had 10 minutes left.

    Asked if I wanted to keep trying, of course I said yes.

    She didn't let me do FS but "gave in" and jumped on top of me and let me do daty (69) while she successfully had me finish in her mouth.

    I think FS could happen on a return visit.

    YMMV.

  7. #12743
    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    I tried this spot the other day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/239043367799

    Decent massage. No joy for me. The sheet actually had Lee's Foot Spa printed on it so might be connected. Typical AMP prices.
    Did you try very hard or were you just seeing what would happen at the end?

  8. #12742
    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Drew a thinner lady, maybe about 40. Asked for 30 minutes. She left while I got ready, and started a pretty typical mediocre massage for about 5 minutes. She asked me to flip, and she asked what I wanted, I told her I was looking for everything, and I was at 160. She said no, only BJ for that much. I pushed back, and she said just HJ for 60 then. I was bummed but said fine, when I asked her to take her shirt off, she said that was 100. I said no thanks, got up, and let her know I wanted to leave. I told her that I had only been there for 5 minutes and was very disappointed, she left the room and came back with my house fee. I left 20 of the fee, and left.

    While I was leaving, she asked me not to write about it. I said no, but have a wonderful day. They are the only game in town, and they know it. I hope other people walk out when they ask for 100+60 for a 5 minute massage and a handshake with no roaming.

    -Coffee.
    My experience was better but I did notice that they tried to upcharge for everything. I enjoyed my time but was not too much of a fan of trying to take your top off before we confirm if taking your top off is extra. Like trying to get me to commit without saying yes to it. Thankfully the damage wasn't too bad and she was attractive but I knew eventually this kind of review was coming. I may give it one more shot bc it's super close to my location but don't want anything beyond the standard finish. Thanks for the report.

  9. #12741

    Wake Forest Rd

    Drew a thinner lady, maybe about 40. Asked for 30 minutes. She left while I got ready, and started a pretty typical mediocre massage for about 5 minutes. She asked me to flip, and she asked what I wanted, I told her I was looking for everything, and I was at 160. She said no, only BJ for that much. I pushed back, and she said just HJ for 60 then. I was bummed but said fine, when I asked her to take her shirt off, she said that was 100. I said no thanks, got up, and let her know I wanted to leave. I told her that I had only been there for 5 minutes and was very disappointed, she left the room and came back with my house fee. I left 20 of the fee, and left.

    While I was leaving, she asked me not to write about it. I said no, but have a wonderful day. They are the only game in town, and they know it. I hope other people walk out when they ask for 100+60 for a 5 minute massage and a handshake with no roaming.

    -Coffee.

  10. #12740

    Second time was the charm

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirron  [View Original Post]
    Was asked if I wanted medium or soft. Asked for soft (that sent the signal?) A lot of teasing followed by HE post flip. . 6 (30 min) + . 6.
    My first visit was all business and had a great massage. But the second visit was even better. If you left unhappy after the first, I suggest trying again.

  11. #12739
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometownguy  [View Original Post]
    They will only use 1 or 2 patrol officers. The rest will be detectives and Homeland, so the officer shortage will have no effect. It is just the average citizen that will not get their neighborhood patrolled or car from being stolen that will be effected, and the ladies leaving the restaurants and bars that get raped because of the lack of patrols. As usual, the money only goes where it can be seen politically.
    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Agree! When an enforcement operation happens it's going to be an organized unit not a few officers usually doing patrol duty. The story on WRAL was just a political / budget subject. This new law going into play has been in the planning for sometime. My guess is after they make several arrest and show it in the media a lot of Mongers will get scared off after all that is their plan. Be careful don't be one of the examples.
    Yes, Moon in Cary was this shop.

  12. #12738
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLeague  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the old Moon Spa?
    No, Moon was in Cary on Executive dr.

  13. #12737

    Went to new. WF Rd spot, one and done

    Went to the new WF rd spot, I figure this one will be very short lived so go asap if it's your cup of tea. I went with the intention of getting FS for $150 and it happened. Said her name is Mini, but she hesitated when she told me so maybe she lied. She wasn't happy about $150 but I told her it was that or nothing. She said I needed to come back tomorrow with $200 for another round and to make up for only $150 today. Suuuure I will 🙄 She started off with a very enthusiastic CBJ. Honestly if it wasn't for my goal and the negotiations that already took place, I should have stopped with it. Once the main course started she was suuuuuper tight, I'm not the most endowed guy on the planet, and she had a hard time taking it all. I kept telling her I couldn't finish and wouldn't come back if I couldn't finish if she didn't take it all (truth) and she really tried her best. It was pretty hot watching her try. I feel bad for whoever got her next LOL.

    The massage was mediocre, I've had worse and better, but never better with FS included. It was a great conquest but I won't be a repeat customer. I doubt they'll be open long anyways.

  14. #12736

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirron  [View Original Post]
    Was asked if I wanted medium or soft. Asked for soft (that sent the signal?) A lot of teasing followed by HE post flip. . 6 (30 min) + . 6.
    I'll have to give it another shot. Too convenient not too.

  15. #12735

    Anna at new place

    Saw Anna today, she is pretty, looks to be early 30's. She gave a surprisingly good masssage. Then came the flip. No teasing or build up. I asked for everything, she said $200. I politely said that was too much. She then said $140 for CBJ or $80 for a handshake. I said no thank you. She kept massaging my front, focusing on legs but not really trying to work me up at all. This went on for 10-15 minutes, and she came down a Jackson for CBJ and handshake. At this point my mood was ruined and I kept politely declining. The then offered everything for $150. Was too little too late at this point. I declined again and got dressed. First time in a long time I have walked out like that, but I refuse to pay prices like that. Sounds like Coco is more reasonable, I might try again later in the week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape