Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    She popped up in the search. I googled and found a bit more about her. She chatted with me and seemed like she wanted my little head badly. As we talk about meeting today, she wants money to meet / needs gas etc. I tell her my rule is no money until after the deed and the little heads has released it's load. I kept asking abut her location and never received a response except she was in "Connecticut. " She asked a second time about a gift upfront. I repeated about my rule of no money until I cum. I know this will comes as a surprise, but she ghosted me from there. Her location lists "Greens Farms. " It is a location along the coast but not a normal region name. I was told I could get "her" a gift card from Sephora or FootLocker. Followed that "You are broke man. " Well, not as broke if I sent you money. https://images-cdn.whatsyourprice.com/820px/9d5ed810a614be2081952927825c6686.jpg?Expires=1734422400&Signature=H-sgJzxpZ0BVXSF6bdDWUzYV~4K3ZPuCsCoWEcOc678nbr1I6i1Zk2kaMAu6mq~lDWeZ50GnFsGrnRl7h8UgegtCveGksnGTJU~rmW9RUr4oLsTiaeHTGgLnkgkww9549QDlXuk8lj1GO564r-UFWagOvAP~7APWA5MyAyV~K9tG4jleAEViH8s1mv-~3kEEhU7xi9v73TKjC5Y0fVaRUC8bQA4gCBfd~8azHMK5xzUoBxrZ5b460Wgp8VQ3jnGLOuVFw6CW9zv8imFKB-BLsmHYRF-NugX0v919EkiOp0UpCREPVc7vU8RvJ1gOQ8wfhiapDSZM10IZLZPTiPr6rA__&Key-Pair-Id=K3Q3Z8UPLE9OJS
    https://x.com/Tightpixienurse

  2. #5937

    Camel toe woman

    She popped up in the search. I googled and found a bit more about her. She chatted with me and seemed like she wanted my little head badly. As we talk about meeting today, she wants money to meet / needs gas etc. I tell her my rule is no money until after the deed and the little heads has released it's load. I kept asking abut her location and never received a response except she was in "Connecticut. " She asked a second time about a gift upfront. I repeated about my rule of no money until I cum. I know this will comes as a surprise, but she ghosted me from there. Her location lists "Greens Farms. " It is a location along the coast but not a normal region name. I was told I could get "her" a gift card from Sephora or FootLocker. Followed that "You are broke man. " Well, not as broke if I sent you money. https://images-cdn.whatsyourprice.com/820px/9d5ed810a614be2081952927825c6686.jpg?Expires=1734422400&Signature=H-sgJzxpZ0BVXSF6bdDWUzYV~4K3ZPuCsCoWEcOc678nbr1I6i1Zk2kaMAu6mq~lDWeZ50GnFsGrnRl7h8UgegtCveGksnGTJU~rmW9RUr4oLsTiaeHTGgLnkgkww9549QDlXuk8lj1GO564r-UFWagOvAP~7APWA5MyAyV~K9tG4jleAEViH8s1mv-~3kEEhU7xi9v73TKjC5Y0fVaRUC8bQA4gCBfd~8azHMK5xzUoBxrZ5b460Wgp8VQ3jnGLOuVFw6CW9zv8imFKB-BLsmHYRF-NugX0v919EkiOp0UpCREPVc7vU8RvJ1gOQ8wfhiapDSZM10IZLZPTiPr6rA__&Key-Pair-Id=K3Q3Z8UPLE9OJS

  3. #5936

    Was able to meet for 2

    I was able to meet with this one for 200. I just threw up my number and asked her. It's up to her. For me, she obliged. I would say Stand firm on your number. The more you converse the more you look desperate. Unless you want to see this girl, then I say you might have to compromise.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    She told me she does not do under 3 so the negotiations stopped. I never asked for more pics, but she looks average based on her profile pics.

  4. #5935

    Juliebearz

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    She told me she does not do under 3 so the negotiations stopped. I never asked for more pics, but she looks average based on her profile pics.
    Hi.

    She wanted. 3 minimum and shared more pics with me. Based on that I felt she should be under. 2. So yet another gps.

    I tried to negotiate. But I stopped like you did. So next.

    I am back and forth with Zulu for now. See where it leads. I don't have her link for now.

    BD.

  5. #5934

    Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyDover  [View Original Post]
    I have been chatting on / off with this one. Finally gotto meeting up and on the day she requested. 4. Looking at the pics she sent, I'd not go over. 2. So I negotiated but would not budge.

    Has anyone been w / her? Dm me.

    BD.
    She told me she does not do under 3 so the negotiations stopped. I never asked for more pics, but she looks average based on her profile pics.

  6. #5933
    Thanks for the offer. I'd personally pass. In the past, I did this exact same thing and the guy messed it up not only himself but for me as well. The girl did NOT want to see me anymore because of how they treated her. Lost a gemstone because of doing this. Big pass for me. Never again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyDover  [View Original Post]
    Any senior members would like to trade #s of a good SA fruities. DM me.

    I was a senior member here but with pwd issue. I had to re born.

    Enjoy.

    BD.

  7. #5932

    Sa

    Any senior members would like to trade #s of a good SA fruities. DM me.

    I was a senior member here but with pwd issue. I had to re born.

    Enjoy.

    BD.

  8. #5931

    Pro question

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I weed out those gold diggers and pros.

    I like them new and fresh babies.
    Serious question: what is the definition of "pro" everybody is using? Is it a lady for whom sugaring is their full-time source of income? Or is it just a matter of professionalism and experience level?

    There's someone I've seen a handful of times, who has a full-time job and outside revenue sources, but also has the experience down to a science. Would why'all consider her a "pro"?

  9. #5930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes they do ask for an allowance on top of all the expenses though.
    I weed out those gold diggers and pros.

    I like them new and fresh babies.

  10. #5929

    Juliebearz

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan6980  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing her?
    I have been chatting on / off with this one. Finally gotto meeting up and on the day she requested. 4. Looking at the pics she sent, I'd not go over. 2. So I negotiated but would not budge.

    Has anyone been w / her? Dm me.

    BD.

  11. #5928

    Sa

    Been on it for a few weeks have met several women online only so far. Weeded out the fakes and obvious gold-diggers. First date next week with several more in the works. Will report on the results.

  12. #5927
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    If you are single, make good money, in good shape, and looking decent then the sugar bowl is a fucking GOLD MINE!

    A lot of these girls are begging to be taken out to a nice dinner, then you can bring them back to your place and fuck their brains out in which ever way you want.

    Many of them are dreaming of weekend trips to LA, Miami, Vegas, Atlanta, etc. You can take them there and have access to all their holes for a a few days and much as your dick can handle. This will be a lot cheaper than paying 300-400 ppm every time. Hotels and airline tickets can be dirt cheap if you know how to look for deals.
    Sometimes they do ask for an allowance on top of all the expenses though.

  13. #5926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Judging from conversations I had with these girls, I would say the golden age bands are between 30 to 45, and 60 and up. If you were your 20's doing this, they think you have a problem with yourself if you can't get laid based on your age. If you're between 30 and 45 and a pretty good looking guy, it's going to be easy for you. Because you have means and you're attractive. If you're 60's, these girls know you're easy Money And do a quick hit and run on you.
    If you are single, make good money, in good shape, and looking decent then the sugar bowl is a fucking GOLD MINE!

    A lot of these girls are begging to be taken out to a nice dinner, then you can bring them back to your place and fuck their brains out in which ever way you want.

    Many of them are dreaming of weekend trips to LA, Miami, Vegas, Atlanta, etc. You can take them there and have access to all their holes for a a few days and much as your dick can handle. This will be a lot cheaper than paying 300-400 ppm every time. Hotels and airline tickets can be dirt cheap if you know how to look for deals.

  14. #5925

    Considering trying out Seeking

    I've been reading these posts and it seems that there's quality on seeking (compared to STG).

    I'm considering hoping to try it out but I have some questions.

    How much time and effort do you need to put it to get something worthwhile- average I know it depends on the person and you get out what you put in. Just wondering if this hobby is getting too much for me.

    Is the search feature enabled or work better once your a member?

    Because right now that flat out sucks.

    How far do you guys take it? Fake Facebook, LinkedIn, etc?

    Any advice is appreciated- thank you.

  15. #5924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Here's a photo dump of My Top 5.
    The first girl is stunning!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape