Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 41290
-
12-13-24 10:12 #36985Regular Member

Posts: 15Latina
She's legit and accurate pictures if anyone is looking for a new provider in JAX for the first time. BJ is next level, all covered and no Greek but definitely worth the visit.
https://twitter.com/alixaveryx?s=21&...zx1-1SorXa6APw
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3188054
-
12-13-24 07:15 #36984Senior Member

Posts: 351I am pretty sure this a fake ad or someone using a pornstar's pics, because that is the gorgeous Octavia Red. Just look her up online, she is very good.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 21:34 #36983Senior Member

Posts: 452Head doc
Is this lass a true sword swallower? Ball deep DT?
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 21:31 #36982Senior Member

Posts: 618No response
I reached out, no response.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 21:30 #36981Senior Member

Posts: 618Crystal Carrot
Anyone have knowledge or firsthand experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/119342421927
-
12-12-24 18:51 #36980Senior Member

Posts: 587I was trying to get with her maybe 6 months ago or so. She seems to want a lot of coin for not that much service. Definitely not GFE from what I can tell. I asked her about DATY and she said only with a recent blood test or something like that. WTF? Anyway I think she's pretty hot but I never pulled the trigger based on what she said was available.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 16:13 #36979Senior Member

Posts: 374Unfortunately that's been the Latina story for quite awhile now. Almost 100% that will happen with any at University.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 14:34 #36978Senior Member

Posts: 414Latina bait and switch
Wanted some Latina today. But the university blvd had other plans. Texted this ad and they responded quickly. Quoted 100 Mario coins but I countered for 80 they accepted. Address was university blvd next to Burger King. When I pulled up was a few ugly pudgy Latinas standing around outside as room service was cleaning their rooms. Got the room number and up I went. When the girl eh hem silver back opened the door. She was nothing like the picture she sent. I mean nothing. Short, pudgy, bad body, mid 40 . She really in the wrong profession. When I said I'm good and went to leave she yelled to the bathroom and to my surprise another big pudgy Latina popped out bathroom. She said you like and pointed. Alas the other bathroom hider was better looking, she wasn't the Latina body style I was wanting. Both of these women look like they were three times divorced mother of six. Here is a picture that she sent and also the link to the app. I won't repeat. I won't recommend save yourself the trouble if you see university Boulevard. I saw most of them hanging outside. They ain't good to look.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179939268
-
12-12-24 12:27 #36977Senior Member

Posts: 164She took care of a couple headaches for me for 50 sonic rings and in return she drank the protein that was given. Lots of dt and spit like I like it. True she's not a looker but got rid of my headache. She has a guy that drives her but he never engaged or any issues.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-Stay Safe Gents.
-
12-12-24 10:56 #36976Senior Member

Posts: 260Amily craigslist
Anyone tried?
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...809584611.html
-
12-12-24 10:35 #36975Senior Member

Posts: 260Moon Goddess?
Anyone tried? BBBJ? Odors? Comms? Roses?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/359973877386
-
12-12-24 10:18 #36974Senior Member

Posts: 130Meth
Meth is so powerful ain't it 😆.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 08:09 #36973Regular Member

Posts: 7Bubbles
I know a lot of you mongers remember Bubbles. I see she posted this morning that she's back and looks like she gained a little bit of weight as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/349480496820
-
12-12-24 04:50 #36972Senior Member

Posts: 534Kay baby the Greek lover
Which one of you mongers nutted in her? Now she's 7 months pregnant.
-
12-11-24 23:56 #36971Senior Member

Posts: 1062Someone isn't happy getting scammed
Google the number and you see who it's about. A rather infamous scammer.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





