Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 888 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 13320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12600
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I would never answer an ad with the location as simply "Airport. ".
    The fact she says I do verify to see who I'm seeing love thanks. That's a no no for me never give any personal inf that can be used against you.

  2. #12599
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Probably not, sounds like the guy fully confessed so they don't even need her anymore really.
    Negative he did not confess to a crime he only confess to setting up a 1/2 hour visit, he denied any sexual contact.

    I am not a lawyer but I don't see anything in report of him asking for sex.

    I would think you can buy someone's time but I don't know.

  3. #12598
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    So if the read correct a couple post back, but if the lady skipped her court date, would he possible be free and clear now?
    Probably not, sounds like the guy fully confessed so they don't even need her anymore really.

  4. #12597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Blue Ash Bust

    So if the read correct a couple post back, but if the lady skipped her court date, would he possible be free and clear now?

  5. #12596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Scary Ad

    I would never answer an ad with the location as simply "Airport. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    Scary how normal this ad looks, though I suppose that's the whole point. So is she a cop, or working with them, or just got caught up in the same sting?

  6. #12595
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Ha. Skipped her court date. Capias ordered.
    Well there goes the case against the retired cop, the witness is missing in action, although it appears as a dismissed charge is on the way anyway.

    No mention of sex for $$ ,no witness of crime, doesn't appear he admitted guilt.

    Now the only person that can identify him is gone and won't be coming back.

  7. #12594
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    Scary how normal this ad looks, though I suppose that's the whole point. So is she a cop, or working with them, or just got caught up in the same sting?
    She was wise enough to note her location of blue ash in her ad, the po po in Sharonville and blue ash watch all the ads.

    She just got caught in sting.

  8. #12593

    Capias

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    Scary how normal this ad looks, though I suppose that's the whole point. So is she a cop, or working with them, or just got caught up in the same sting?
    Ha. Skipped her court date. Capias ordered.

  9. #12592

    Scary

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl with the retired cop and she is still advertising:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6013450972
    Scary how normal this ad looks, though I suppose that's the whole point. So is she a cop, or working with them, or just got caught up in the same sting?

  10. #12591

    Kathrine on Tryst

    Did a search here and came up empty. Has anyone had an experience with Kathrine?

    https://tryst.link/escort/dridrippy17

  11. #12590
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl with the retired cop and she is still advertising:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6013450972
    Maybe everyone should book a date with her. Cops concentrate there so other could monger safer LOL.

  12. #12589

    All in the Family

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    I have asked about her before and she finally has a review on AnoThER site. Prior responses here indicate she is a deposit collector. Anyone with first hand knowledge?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97

    Thanks!

    East.
    No surprise she is a "deposit collector" / thief. It runs in her family. All have lengthy arrest, jail or prison records.

  13. #12588

    Busted Flat in Sharonville

    This is the girl with the retired cop and she is still advertising:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6013450972

  14. #12587

    Vannah Love

    I have asked about her before and she finally has a review on AnoThER site. Prior responses here indicate she is a deposit collector. Anyone with first hand knowledge?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97

    Thanks!

    East.

  15. #12586

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunFun  [View Original Post]
    Very funny.
    Glad you caught the intended humor there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape