Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 18214
-
12-13-24 14:07 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 92Really appreciate it
Thank you for that list, man. Based on what I was able to see. I would LOOOOOOOVE to meet with Michele. I use to be a a Senior member here but I got randomly banned without given a reason. Idk if VPNs are frown upon here or what. I tried msgings the admins and mods many times before but their inbox are either full or not open. If it means anything, I have seen UTR's back then such as Caribbean Scar when she was UTR. Absolutely loved dreaming with her.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 20:05 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 228Check your pm.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 18:19 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 188Ok will try both. Thank you.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 18:11 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 305Fansly
You can try 'follow'ing on her fansly page https://fansly.com/HeatherPony/posts and leave her a message. Alternatively, I heard if you have seen Sarah Maitland before you can request Sarah to provide reference to Michelle L1. Good luck.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by TooBe101
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 17:59 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 188Michele
Her inbox is full so she can't receive messages from here. Is there any other way to contact her?
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 10:49 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 167040 plus
Jersey is number 1 in that category.
Only 1 that could compete would be the long time friend of mine who retired was gator.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 10:04 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 305Contact list on favorites
This is not all inclusive list, but an attempt towards it and not in any particular order:
Sookie: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sookie407.
Veronica, Jhenae, Sofia, Robin: Orlo69 is the gatekkeeper.
Michele L1: DM here. SarahMaitland OR on her fansly page https://fansly.com/HeatherPony/posts.
Sarah Maitland: DM here. SarahMaitland.
Jenna: DM here. JennarationXxx.
Jersey: DM here. JerseyGirl.
Tara: DM here. Tara3456.
Originally Posted by FromMars
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 08:21 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 187Veronica
Anyone able to share Veronica digits? I have DM Orlo but never get a response. I have seen his other recommendations.
- Robin (Seen her for years and still good friends).
- LatinSunflower Back when she was active, saw her 3 x.
- Sophia, Saw her recently and a few years ago.
-
12-12-24 07:45 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 92Laura
Thank you Orlo for the connection, she's awesome!. Don't walk, run to her! Great tits, and is truly GFE, the mirrors on her ceiling are next level not to mention her pleasure room!
-
12-12-24 07:43 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 92Jhenae
Overdue report, had an opportunity to see her (thank you Orlo) and she's amazing. Don't walk, run to her! Great tits, and is truly GFE.
-
12-12-24 00:57 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 92Is there any way I can get intel on how to reach any of these award winning UTR's LOL.
-
12-11-24 19:01 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 464That's saying a lot
Coming from the OG.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 18:04 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 252Great info, sent you a message.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 17:52 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 388Lolita details everyone is requesting
$$/ hr FS rate. Fetishes upcharged No listed QV or HHR rate at this time. Located near Mall of Millenia. Only available during school.
Hours. Hosts from her place, or she can also do outcalls. Obviously outcalls are a higher rate for travel time, costs, and expect those to be deposited up front to avoid BS. I did pay up front for service, putting money on the table, but she was already naked and my little head was in charge.
-
12-11-24 15:55 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 388New UTR info coming soon, Lolita
Met with a new girl to the area, she is looking for some company. Mid 20's, African w / cocoa skin tone, 5'3, petite, all natural, fit, large B / small C cups. A few tattoos. Looks like Skai Jackson (as an adult, see pic). She's gorgeous. Bubbly personality. Fun to hang with and great personality. Available only during school hours as she does have a kid. Hosts at home near Millennia. Safe and easy access. $$ pricing for the hour, FS fun. Started getting to know each other, little bit of making out, little bit of fondling, started with a twerk show and some daty dato. Then some p2 p teasing till she demanded penetration. Some bit of mish until I needed to eat that kitty. Then laid her down and daty until she came. Then some BBBJ until I was ready for more of her. Some more mish, then CG, and k9. She's got a great figure for back shots. I ate my wheaties and too much of a blue pill. I couldn't get off. Though she made every effort. I was there my full hour, grabbed a shower together to clean up. She is interested in being a UTR and hopefully a few new folks will meet her soon. Some sexy pics of her at coming soon. She took full strokes for nearly a full hour, was passionate and we managed to soak the sheets. I still never finished and left with blue balls but that was my own damned fault. I spent myself hard yesterday and then spent an hour fucking so I was desensitized by the end. I just didn't want to stop, planning another visit very soon.
She will be out of town Dec 19-Jan 3 for vacation so visit while you can.
SM can DM for info. She has a CC but prefers off site scheduling to avoid their fees and lets her know what's expected too.










Reply With Quote






