Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 10359
-
12-15-24 12:47 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 321Party
{Absolutely, I can vouch for Realynn and this is coming all the way from Michigan LOL, She has always been a must see on all my trips to Daytona and consider her a friend as well as a good provider. Good call Edge! FS.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 10:10 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 665Great Dick Sucking Skills
I saw this one and her pics are definitely her and indicative of her current look. There is a dental issue. She definitely sucks a really good dick for sure. After that, she got on all fours for me and finished up that way. This would be what I would describe as a typical, good streetwalker level experience. It was good and she is friendly and nice. This is not a GFE nor should you expect a rockstar little hottie. But, she's certainly worth it if you set your expectations to streetwalker. And certainly worth it if you like a good dick sucking because she excels at that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/333146859160
-
12-15-24 08:06 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 327Party
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 06:56 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 597Hot
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/202050854351
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 13:08 #9155Regular Member

Posts: 16Scammed
Yep she's a waste of time.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 22:27 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 729Ok I hit her up too, thought that was who he was reviewing. Felt like she was a scammer biatch when texting with her. These are the pics she sent me the other night.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 15:09 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 461If I remember correctly I believe it was this one.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/332900642575
-
12-12-24 22:21 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 429Suggestions for birthday
Can any one suggest a fit, trim, attractive provider for a birthday party in the Ormond area?
Thanks.
-
12-12-24 21:57 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 729Whats the name that she goes by? Looks like she deleted her ad.
Originally Posted by Gator0997
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 17:07 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 114Ripoff Report
You should've looked there.
Originally Posted by Gator0997
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 15:10 #9149Regular Member

Posts: 16Unfortunately she is the one in the pics and super cute in person but a real space cadet. She has a glass pipe I seen so obviously that's the problem. Trust me my little heads wants to reach back out because it's been dry for cute Tallent these days locally but I've already donated $$ so until I hear something different I'm good.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 14:55 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 1033Disappointing.
Man I was hoping someone was going to write a positive report about this relatively new advertiser. I like the look of the pics but thought it was once again to good to be true. So just to be clear she is cute and those pics are accurate but but no means is she worth seeing? Sorry my little head needed to hear the last part of that sentence.
Originally Posted by Gator0997
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 12:47 #9147Regular Member

Posts: 16Don't do it
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/624742236446
Seen this one last week and she's super cute but 10000% shit show. I get there and she says she wants to finish get ready make-up wise I said no problem then that turned into doing hair then says I'm a lady so I don't make the 1st move. So after a couple more minutes I move closer and try to engage in something at this point and she pulled away acting like she needed something else on the other side of the room. Long story short her I'm guessing pimp at this point is blowing her phone up saying times up she's arguing with him so I said to myself let me leave before this escalated to a way bigger situation the losing $$ for nothing but a lesson. You've been warned.
-
12-12-24 12:25 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 1058Katt
I swear but I feel like I am in here every day saying the same thing. The "search thread" function can be your friend so if you search katt you will get previously posted reviews. Mongers- even with only one post need to read forum protocol and procedures.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/591286585958
-
12-12-24 12:01 #9145Senior Member

Posts: 1033Scam?
I believe someone posted that it was a scam. What's that old saying "if it looks to good to be true it probably is".
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





