Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1734
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2005  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-7ca8a289cad4

    Has anyone met up with this girl? She's cute, but idk if it looks like a fake. I've messaged her but haven't gotten a response.
    Did a reverse image search and TONS of IG images popped up. Most likely a bot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241223-183957_Google.jpg‎  

  2. #953

    Smashley_ , 27

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-7ca8a289cad4

    Has anyone met up with this girl? She's cute, but idk if it looks like a fake. I've messaged her but haven't gotten a response.

  3. #952

    Serenity

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3e012eba4c10

    She's been reviewed before, but still asking 700-800. She seemed willing to negotiate, but I didn't bother. Also an escort and her advertised rates are the same.

  4. #951

    Eskimo Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasNevada  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a bit ago. And no problems. Was fun, she has milk so that is fun! Big bottom, but fun. She likes to snuggle. Fully encourage spending some time.
    She is still lactating? That milk taste so sweet.

  5. #950

    Was fun

    Quote Originally Posted by DontKnowMe19  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once. She'll CashApp request you almost daily for her kids or a room. Tried to link up recently and she took the money and never showed up. So, be wary around her. Sucks cause she was fun, but now seems to try and scam. Stay safe out there.
    Saw her a bit ago. And no problems. Was fun, she has milk so that is fun! Big bottom, but fun. She likes to snuggle. Fully encourage spending some time.

  6. #949

    KatieKaylee: Solid Meet and Greet

    I recently met her and her female partner. They both seem like great people. Her (super attractive) partner fully supports her in this but is not participating at present.

    We went from initial messaging to meeting in a couple days. She was very pleasant, socially appropriate, easy and interesting to converse with, and went out of her way to make the meet happen. Had bare been available, I would've moved forward without hesitation. She quoted five bills for one-off meetings; less for something regular (which I would have pursued).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-849f332db1a3

  7. #948

    Sa

    What is the sign-up process like on SA?

  8. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    I see she's got an onlyfans.
    Lot of baby damage. Save your $.

  9. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Kiki- https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-300e8137bd14.

    300 ppm MILF, no anal, can host.
    I see she's got an onlyfans.

  10. #945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Ava- https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-4b5ca7130056.

    500 ppm no anal, says she needs money so willing to haggle. Seems nice, and I like a slim white girl so I will most likely see her soon.

    Kiki- https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-300e8137bd14.

    300 ppm MILF, no anal, can host.
    Thanks, I think I will hit the MILF up when I am in town.

  11. #944

    Two leads

    Ava- https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-4b5ca7130056.

    500 ppm no anal, says she needs money so willing to haggle. Seems nice, and I like a slim white girl so I will most likely see her soon.

    Kiki- https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-300e8137bd14.

    300 ppm MILF, no anal, can host.

  12. #943

    More Leads

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-51bfcf11f4d5

    450 ppm in Peoria.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-16413b5be8c0

    Goes to text immediately, in Glendale off 67th.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-4e84fffa0598

    500 ppm, goes to text pretty early.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-52a4294bdf59

    Pretty cool chick just too far for me, went to text early, in Avondale.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-d89d8c845953

    300 ppm, 67th and Bethany.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-88012c25f028

    400 ppm near Arrowhead.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-34442a666daf

    500 ppm near 16th st. And Osborn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-3be791e85255

    400 ppm near Apache and McClintock.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-653d9c64681f

    Went to text, near 35th and Baseline.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-9ff8ef3fb1c8

    Messaged about a meet, goes to text early, in Tempe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-c845633ae5ff

    Goes to text after being comfortable with you, Scottsdale Quarter.

  13. #942

    Too young

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyminn  [View Original Post]
    Any scoop on this one? She's quoted me 500 and looks quite appealing to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-ab220ea76547
    That looks too much like jail bait.

  14. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyminn  [View Original Post]
    Any scoop on this one? She's quoted me 500 and looks quite appealing to me.
    Last week she agreed to 300 at her place or 400 to come to me but I didn't pull the trigger. If she is firm on 500 now someone has already ruined her.

  15. #940

    Lilianna: Any Scoop?

    Any scoop on this one? She's quoted me 500 and looks quite appealing to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-ab220ea76547

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape