Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 24695
-
12-22-24 14:22 #23075Senior Member

Posts: 120Great 4 hands massage
Spring Spa in O'Fallon Illinois. 1. 4 at the door, tipped. 6.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/259526.html
Yes you can get much more for 2 at other places / providers but the massage was great and the nice Asian ladies were fun. They take CC but they love cash!
Great Massage.
-
12-20-24 19:30 #23074Senior Member

Posts: 687It was hit and miss for me also. I went there and got good assistance on one visit, but my old bone head self forgot to get her name so I could see her again. The next time I went, I got offered DIY, but politely declined. The thing that keeps me coming otherwise is I do get a very good massage. I just tip less if I'm offered DIY.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 19:12 #23073Senior Member

Posts: 58The Latest CL Massage Scammer
An Ad popped up for a location at 947X Olive. It's an office building. That part is not real. We sent Texts back and forth and and finally wanted a $50.00 deposit via PayPal. I told the person I'll be popping by to see if it's real. I never heard back. Phone number 816-384-7XXX.
-
12-20-24 12:24 #23072Senior Member

Posts: 484Happy Feet
Been there about 4 or 5 times in the past two months. Most times it's offered easily. Once it was a bit of a pleading, but she obliged. A few years ago, it was always DIY. This is my experience. Others may have different experiences. I always remove instantly whatever they drape over me; and I stroke their legs gently but meaningfully whenever they're within reach, which is 90% of the time. And spread my legs invitingly. Maybe these things help?
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
LTB.
-
12-20-24 10:27 #23071Senior Member

Posts: 249Happy Feet
Anyone been to Happy Feet on Brentwood lately? I have found it to be very hit and miss as far as DIY and assistance goes. Lately mostly DIY.
-
12-18-24 13:47 #23070Senior Member

Posts: 339Jasmine Chippewa
I made my first visit to Jasmine Chippewa earlier in the week. I was a bit surprised to see that it was located in an office building and not standalone or in a strip mall. Discreet parking in the back was nice. Standard $70 hr session and I got an older woman. She was very strong and thorough during the massage with only light or somewhat unintentional teasing. On the flip, she draped me which I immediately removed. She rubbed my chest, stomach, thighs and legs which got me going, then she motioned for me to DIY. I said "no, you" and she nodded and proceeded to generously rub lotion all over by inner thighs, gave the boys a lot of attention and slowly worked her way towards the finish line. That was a nice difference versus other AMPs where they seem to want to get it over with ASAP. Honestly one of the best hand finishes I can remember. We had about 5-10 minutes left so she gave me a nice face and scalp massage to use the full hour. 60 tip and I was out the door. I definitely recommend a visit.
-
12-17-24 09:04 #23069Senior Member

Posts: 1744Zen
Maybe a dozen guys have reviewed Zen. All but one worked to get a DIY. Some didn't get that far. One got everything under the sun. I am part of the dozen. It wasn't even close to a "more next time" kind of experience. But wait for it, their "fan" will be here in a day or two to tell you all of the sexy things you can get at Zen.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
Can I interest you in a chrome croquet wicket near the river? One owner. Great shape.
-
12-16-24 17:54 #23068Senior Member

Posts: 195Zen massage in Ellisville
Zen massage posts about something is always done by promoters, don't go there and waste your money hoping something will be there.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 13:04 #23067Senior Member

Posts: 117Zen in Ellisville
Does Zen in Ellisville offer anything other than DIY? I did a search her but came up blank searching for zen.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 12:15 #23066Senior Member

Posts: 164Tips
The studio ladies prices are usually higher so tips are included in the door price. AMPs expect tip's because the door prices are lower.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
I usually tip something for all massage services. Based on frequency and services provided, you can get more for less as a regular.
This time of year, I give a bit more for their "hard" work.
Have a good holiday, relax be safe and Happy New Year!
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/261417.html
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/259526.html
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207057.html
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/263505.html
-
12-13-24 11:11 #23065Senior Member

Posts: 150Wrong Health Spa
Well crap! I went to the Health Spa at 9630 Olive. I had no idea there were two Health Spas on Olive Blvd. My bad. Thanks for the clarification and apologies.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 13:21 #23064Senior Member

Posts: 250She gave local address, but wanted 50 deposit, says extras are included anything goes, but I don't think she real gut feelings.also started messaging me on different number when she sent me extra pics
Originally Posted by JohnnyMong
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 13:14 #23063Senior Member

Posts: 510Under St Louis user blog section here.
Originally Posted by Colhot
[View Original Post]
FS is usually available at the Centerville AMPs. They are literally on the same road, quite close to each other.
Other AMPs often, but not always give HJ.
In St Louis, Jasmine on Chippewa ave has been quite reliable for me.
-
12-12-24 11:49 #23062Banned Member

Posts: 175Megan Info
Megan is not taking new clients, she only advertises so her regulars know she is working, but it never hurts to reach out. Also she is 200 HJ only and 300 FS. No GFE.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 09:02 #23061Senior Member

Posts: 1744Rookie part 3
Sites Ranked as ratio real / fake profiles.
Originally Posted by Clayton163
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/ Bonus has a good filtering system.
https://www.rubrankings.com/ can be filtered for verified only (fakes can get verified).
https://skipthegames.com/ Good filtering high ratio of fakes. To my eye a bunch of not very pretty providers.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouri/stlouis/1 Very high ratio of fakes / rip offs. Buyer be ware.
$200 FS is going to be hard to find. Asian Angie in St. Charles or Asian Megan might be under 200. I haven't seen either one is some time. Many providers are pushing 350-400 FS.
Happy hunting.










Reply With Quote






