Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 1207 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 18228
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15138

    Contacting Michele1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    How's the fansly page? Worth it? Is it for Michele? Or?
    YumYum included the link in his post. Follow the link and it should help answer your questions. First, it's clearly her page and second, it has fees as low as $15. If you're interested in meeting her, seems an inexpensive way to go!

    https://fansly.com/HeatherPony/posts

  2. #15137
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMars  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that list, man. Based on what I was able to see. I would LOOOOOOOVE to meet with Michele. I use to be a a Senior member here but I got randomly banned without given a reason. Idk if VPNs are frown upon here or what. I tried msgings the admins and mods many times before but their inbox are either full or not open. If it means anything, I have seen UTR's back then such as Caribbean Scar when she was UTR. Absolutely loved dreaming with her.
    How's the fansly page? Worth it? Is it for Michele? Or?

  3. #15136

    Really appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    This is not all inclusive list, but an attempt towards it and not in any particular order:

    Sookie: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sookie407.

    Veronica, Jhenae, Sofia, Robin: Orlo69 is the gatekkeeper.

    Michele L1: DM here. SarahMaitland OR on her fansly page https://fansly.com/HeatherPony/posts.

    Sarah Maitland: DM here. SarahMaitland.

    Jenna: DM here. JennarationXxx..
    Thank you for that list, man. Based on what I was able to see. I would LOOOOOOOVE to meet with Michele. I use to be a a Senior member here but I got randomly banned without given a reason. Idk if VPNs are frown upon here or what. I tried msgings the admins and mods many times before but their inbox are either full or not open. If it means anything, I have seen UTR's back then such as Caribbean Scar when she was UTR. Absolutely loved dreaming with her.

  4. #15135
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    $$/ hr FS rate. Fetishes upcharged No listed QV or HHR rate at this time. Located near Mall of Millenia. Only available during school.

    Hours. Hosts from her place, or she can also do outcalls. Obviously outcalls are a higher rate for travel time, costs, and expect those to be deposited up front to avoid BS. I did pay up front for service, putting money on the table, but she was already naked and my little head was in charge.
    Check your pm.

  5. #15134
    Ok will try both. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    You can try 'follow'ing on her fansly page https://fansly.com/HeatherPony/posts and leave her a message. Alternatively, I heard if you have seen Sarah Maitland before you can request Sarah to provide reference to Michelle L1. Good luck.

    Yumyum1.

  6. #15133

    Fansly

    You can try 'follow'ing on her fansly page https://fansly.com/HeatherPony/posts and leave her a message. Alternatively, I heard if you have seen Sarah Maitland before you can request Sarah to provide reference to Michelle L1. Good luck.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    Her inbox is full so she can't receive messages from here. Is there any other way to contact her?

  7. #15132

    Michele

    Her inbox is full so she can't receive messages from here. Is there any other way to contact her?

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    This is not all inclusive list, but an attempt towards it and not in any particular order:

    Sookie: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sookie407.

    Veronica, Jhenae, Sofia, Robin: Orlo69 is the gatekkeeper.

    Michele L1: DM here. SarahMaitland OR on her fansly page https://fansly.com/HeatherPony/posts.

    Sarah Maitland: DM here. SarahMaitland.

    Jenna: DM here. JennarationXxx.

    Jersey: DM here. JerseyGirl.

    Tara: DM here. Tara3456.

  8. #15131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    40 plus

    Jersey is number 1 in that category.

    Only 1 that could compete would be the long time friend of mine who retired was gator.

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Under 30: Veronica (Best in pleasing at all levels).

    31-40: Tara (Best DSL, large naturals and long BBJ), Michelle L1 (Best sloppy bbj), Keri Deland (Best FS).

    41+: Jersey (unlimited sloppy bbj, great FS), Sookie (Best tits for Russian and fantastic FS), Sarah Maitland (Born to please FS).

    I don't know where Sarah fits 31-40 or 41+.

    Roxanne would have made the list but she decided to leave the practice. 31 to 40 is a tough list to choose, we have more favorites.

    Yumyum1.

  9. #15130

    Contact list on favorites

    This is not all inclusive list, but an attempt towards it and not in any particular order:

    Sookie: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sookie407.

    Veronica, Jhenae, Sofia, Robin: Orlo69 is the gatekkeeper.

    Michele L1: DM here. SarahMaitland OR on her fansly page https://fansly.com/HeatherPony/posts.

    Sarah Maitland: DM here. SarahMaitland.

    Jenna: DM here. JennarationXxx.

    Jersey: DM here. JerseyGirl.

    Tara: DM here. Tara3456.

    Quote Originally Posted by FromMars  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way I can get intel on how to reach any of these award winning UTR's LOL.

  10. #15129

    Veronica

    Anyone able to share Veronica digits? I have DM Orlo but never get a response. I have seen his other recommendations.

    - Robin (Seen her for years and still good friends).

    - LatinSunflower Back when she was active, saw her 3 x.

    - Sophia, Saw her recently and a few years ago.

  11. #15128

    Laura

    Thank you Orlo for the connection, she's awesome!. Don't walk, run to her! Great tits, and is truly GFE, the mirrors on her ceiling are next level not to mention her pleasure room!

  12. #15127

    Jhenae

    Overdue report, had an opportunity to see her (thank you Orlo) and she's amazing. Don't walk, run to her! Great tits, and is truly GFE.

  13. #15126
    Is there any way I can get intel on how to reach any of these award winning UTR's LOL.

  14. #15125

    That's saying a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Jenna is the best I've ever been with, period.
    Coming from the OG.

  15. #15124
    Great info, sent you a message.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    $$/ hr FS rate. Fetishes upcharged No listed QV or HHR rate at this time. Located near Mall of Millenia. Only available during school.

    Hours. Hosts from her place, or she can also do outcalls. Obviously outcalls are a higher rate for travel time, costs, and expect those to be deposited up front to avoid BS. I did pay up front for service, putting money on the table, but she was already naked and my little head was in charge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape