Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 565
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #475

    Asian in York

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter77  [View Original Post]
    The ads have always intrigued me so I called and spoke to mamasan. They texted me the address and the price as reasonable for hh. I started my way there and texted when I got there. Got the room number and headed in. A gorgeous Chinese woman was behind the door when it opened. She was in some lingere and gave me a kiss on the lips. We undressed and got on the bed. She gave me a good BBBJ and towards the end put the condom on me. I then got on top and entered in mish. I pounded away as she moaned away until I blew. She took the condom off and cleaned me up. We talked a little bit using a translator app. She was nice and fun. The rates are reasonable so I will see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...-/621314559874
    Thanks for the info; what was the damage for hh?

    I've been tempted by these ads, realizing that it's a crap shoot with regard to who you're going to get, but have been worried about potential for LEO given sex trafficking and also when they publish a location.

  2. #474

    Toftt

    The ads have always intrigued me so I called and spoke to mamasan. They texted me the address and the price as reasonable for hh. I started my way there and texted when I got there. Got the room number and headed in. A gorgeous Chinese woman was behind the door when it opened. She was in some lingere and gave me a kiss on the lips. We undressed and got on the bed. She gave me a good BBBJ and towards the end put the condom on me. I then got on top and entered in mish. I pounded away as she moaned away until I blew. She took the condom off and cleaned me up. We talked a little bit using a translator app. She was nice and fun. The rates are reasonable so I will see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...-/621314559874

  3. #473

    Kelsey scammer tryst

    Tryst ad has a scammer by "Kelsey".

    Cannot provide a real Pic or an area around "her".

    Types broken English and demanding a down payment.

    https://tryst.link/online/kelsey1120

  4. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRock  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Any chance this would be a sting?
    Super curious as well. Her ad does say outcall which is harder to trap.

    She flaked? Ugh.

    If anyone is going to set a date with her, make a post prior and come back and update.

    If no update, safe to assume they were snatched.

  5. #471

    I set up a session with her but she flaked on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal  [View Original Post]
    Curious about Daisy too. Says she's near the Walmart 83 for incall.

    Sent me this Pic claiming it was taken this morning and was kinda receptive but from what I gathered:

    1. Former H / F user.

    2. Says she has a boyfriend, he has money and does this as "foreplay".

    3. Will be around for a year.

    Only thing we really need to know is if she's a good fuck.

    She tried quoting me 200 hh with multipop or 160 qv.
    Has anyone seen her? Any chance this would be a sting?

  6. #470

    Daisy

    Curious about Daisy too. Says she's near the Walmart 83 for incall.

    Sent me this Pic claiming it was taken this morning and was kinda receptive but from what I gathered:

    1. Former H / F user.

    2. Says she has a boyfriend, he has money and does this as "foreplay".

    3. Will be around for a year.

    Only thing we really need to know is if she's a good fuck.

    She tried quoting me 200 hh with multipop or 160 qv.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  7. #469

    DAISY. Sweet Southern Belle

    Anyone seen Daisy in Harrisburg or York?

    She posts both in Harrisburg and York, and says incall in York and outcall in Harrisburg. Ad looks legit, and quick response over chat. However looks like too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...o/739711642213
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250109-162926.jpg‎   1736457817865.jpg‎   1736457814087.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250109-162909.jpg‎  

  8. #468

    Beware of Kay from Harrisburg

    I considered booking an appointment with Kay until she asked me to Cash App her a $25 deposit. This was an obvious scam attempt. Kay advertises on Skip the Games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8723.jpg‎   IMG_8724.jpg‎  

  9. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayco969  [View Original Post]
    Kelly from York.
    Blonde Kelly? She's solo, no other chick's but she does have her babydaddy / fiance handling her and been scammed by him before.

    They're drug addicts and she always lies.

  10. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKing  [View Original Post]
    Kelly who??
    Kelly from York.

  11. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayco969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kelly lately. Is she solo or is her other half still with her?
    Kelly who??

  12. #464

    Kelly

    Anyone seen Kelly lately. Is she solo or is her other half still with her?

  13. #463

    Kelly

    Anyone info on Kelly?

  14. #462

    Spanish chick in york

    I keep seeing this ad and the number is always changing. Zero reviews or mentions and I'm pretty sure when I hit up another chick she gave me the same address so I haven't pushed the button because it just sounds like a set up. Has anyone seen her or seen any reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...y/508574710797

  15. #461

    Kelly STAY AWAY

    Her boyfriend Scott got out of jail and they are back to scamming people.

    When she was alone she was working honestly but now Klieman is out of jail they're drugged up and doing dirty with an 825 number in york.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape