Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 7073
-
12-17-24 18:01 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 25Purple Spa Fort Lauderdale
Has anyone tried Purple Spa? On Federal just south of the river.
-
12-17-24 17:59 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 25Blue Ocean Dania Beach
I saw Teela, who has a cute face, decent body, and full Bush. House fee was $80/ hour or $60/ half, and she wanted $200 tip for everything. I wasn't offered a table shower, but I've had one there in the past, and it was pretty standard anyway so I didn't mind missing it. She started with a brief massage with some decent pressure followed by some light touch teasing, then the flip. No kissing, and I would say she did the bare minimum to get the job done. I payed for an hour, but was in and out in about 45 minutes. Probably won't repeat anytime soon, but I don't think there are currently a lot of good options south of Orlando.
-
12-17-24 09:29 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 85Massage Finder Milfs!
Hey guys. Been a while. Was out of state / decided to take a break here but I'm back.
Was looking at these two white milfs. They look promising. Anyone have success with them?
Lori.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49481/
Roslyn.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46058/
-
12-15-24 12:21 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 15860/80 now standard?
Upon returning for the winter and making my way to my favorite local therapist, I was disappointed to see that rates had risen to 60 and 80 for the HH and H. Is this now the new standard rate around Broward?
-
12-14-24 18:02 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 26Did you check it out? I would like to know as well.
Originally Posted by AlexInF8
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 16:25 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes she is. Atleast she was there a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by MuhffinMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 22:37 #5942Regular Member

Posts: 1She still there? Anyone know?
Originally Posted by Thirsty247
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 14:41 #5941Regular Member

Posts: 1Visiting
Will be in the area this weekend m. Looking for an L1 good to great massage with some teasing. L2 would be nice but not a must. TIA.
-
12-11-24 20:23 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 163https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/hws...808245776.html
Same girl from other ad and from lc barrely respond.
-
12-11-24 15:59 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 26I had my eye on Yury. Have you seen her, if so do you mind sharing details? You can DM me if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Rustys
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 14:18 #5938Senior Member

Posts: 163https://ondate.com/female-escorts/405100/pamela
Looks like this one she ad same time on other sides. One of that list.
-
12-11-24 12:39 #5937Regular Member

Posts: 20Anything over 80 for one hour is too much if.
All you are getting is a decent massage. We (The clients) control the market, I can go to Hand and Stone or Massage Envy and get a good massage for 100 all in, why should we pay these MF girls more than that just for a massage. A massage with good HE should be no more than 150 and Nuru or B2B 200 and up. There are girls on MF advertising 200 and up for regular massage, I know that some include the HE in that price but you need to make sure what your getting before committing. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Rustys
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 11:52 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 590Business park Cypress Creek
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49885/
New girl working at this spot. I haven't seen her; I just want to point out that they charge $170 for an hour massage, the quality of which isn't bad. The place is clean, and the padded massage tables are big and comfortable. $170 is too much of course. It's not some luxury hotel or cruise ship spa. The most important thing to point out is while fun can be had at various levels based on the girl and your rapport, nothing extra is included in the $170.
Others include:
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48323/
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46722/
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46264/
Funny how so many of the ads are starting to look the same. Does one person run all the MF chicks? 😄.
-
12-11-24 11:29 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 163Extra for breath. That's said all.
Thanks for sharing.
-
12-11-24 09:57 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 676Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Truchoto
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




