Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 870 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 13041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9951
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC27  [View Original Post]
    If you live close by, then I would say that it is worth stopping by. The place is very discrete, because you would not even know that anything was there or that a door is even anywhere along the side of the building. There is no sign or light or anything. The place is on the bottom floor and almost feels like a basement with a full bathroom and shower. I think that is why it also smells like a wet towel. Not terrible, but definitely not a pleasant odor.

    The website and instagram is updated daily and all the girls use a pic they found online that closely resembles them as far as skintone and body type, but don't expect to see the same person from the pic, just someone who looks like the pic. That should work okay if you have a preferred type, you should get what you are expecting.

    I have had Kiani and Catalina and had a great time with both. Kiani is hotter and always offers FS. On one of my visits, one of the other girls was making fun of Kiani saying that she has no shame and brags about having hiding spots in every room where she keeps a condom, so she does not have to leave the room to get one once the session has started. She was making fun of her because she also said that Kiani has (or had) a really jealous boyfriend who knows where she works, but has no clue that there is FS, when she is the only provider who offers FS to everyone, every time. I guess the other girls will decide and YMMV.

    I got a lot of info because I started seeing one of the girls outside on our own. She still works there, so I won't say who, but it has been an awesome ride.

    Last thing, this place is not cheap! So if the prices are too high, skip it for that reason and find somewhere else with a full menu and GFE for about the same price or less. The massage is good, but not that good when you only want FS.
    I have not seen Kiani yet. I was intrigued before. What ethnicity is she? Body type? I agree that they do a pretty decent job of giving you an idea of what they look like. But they were all at least 10-15 pounds heavier (maybe little more idk). Also, how much did she offer for FS? Cindy was the only one I saw who offered, and she wanted $250. Maurie offered $500 or 600 (I don't remember. I am also high out of my mind everytime I go LOL) but she did say she wasn't trying to be a FS provider.

  2. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Live not too far from here and have been thinking of taking the plunge. What types of women work there and what was the damage?

    I used to go to this place out near the Van Nuys airport that operated out of the back of a. I shit you not. Spirituality store that sold a bunch of religious items and trinkets out front. You either texted or called the number to let them know you were on your way, again when you arrived, and they'd let you in through the back door to the parking lot. Ended up going only twice for the same reason, twenty thousand questions before we got down to business and it was annoying as shit. Latinas that worked there were super thick but it was annoying as fuck both times.

    - RnR.
    If you live close by, then I would say that it is worth stopping by. The place is very discrete, because you would not even know that anything was there or that a door is even anywhere along the side of the building. There is no sign or light or anything. The place is on the bottom floor and almost feels like a basement with a full bathroom and shower. I think that is why it also smells like a wet towel. Not terrible, but definitely not a pleasant odor.

    The website and instagram is updated daily and all the girls use a pic they found online that closely resembles them as far as skintone and body type, but don't expect to see the same person from the pic, just someone who looks like the pic. That should work okay if you have a preferred type, you should get what you are expecting.

    I have had Kiani and Catalina and had a great time with both. Kiani is hotter and always offers FS. On one of my visits, one of the other girls was making fun of Kiani saying that she has no shame and brags about having hiding spots in every room where she keeps a condom, so she does not have to leave the room to get one once the session has started. She was making fun of her because she also said that Kiani has (or had) a really jealous boyfriend who knows where she works, but has no clue that there is FS, when she is the only provider who offers FS to everyone, every time. I guess the other girls will decide and YMMV.

    I got a lot of info because I started seeing one of the girls outside on our own. She still works there, so I won't say who, but it has been an awesome ride.

    Last thing, this place is not cheap! So if the prices are too high, skip it for that reason and find somewhere else with a full menu and GFE for about the same price or less. The massage is good, but not that good when you only want FS.

  3. #9949

    Ktown Spas

    Just moved to the area recently. Anyone know if any of the spas area offer HJ ending with the massage? Looking for a good spot where I can get a shower, sauna & massage with extras.

    - RnR.

  4. #9948
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Been to this place twice recently based off some great reviews here. First time was with Kianni (SP?) - had an awesome time, super sweet girl. Decided to go back last night and got Catalina. I've never thought of myself like this but I guess I gave off cop vibes. She walked in and immediately started grilling me about where I was from, how I found them, where I lived. I'm super stoned while this is happening so it's making me extremely uncomfortable like I'm about to get pinched or something. Finally told her I was uncomfortable about the situation, if she was a cop?, and asked if I could get my money back which she said no. She told me there have been a lot of stings going on lately so they were being precautious. Ended up settling down and having a nice enough time but I don't think I'm going to go back, it wasn't a great experience overall and bugged me out.
    Interesting. Live not too far from here and have been thinking of taking the plunge. What types of women work there and what was the damage?

    I used to go to this place out near the Van Nuys airport that operated out of the back of a. I shit you not. Spirituality store that sold a bunch of religious items and trinkets out front. You either texted or called the number to let them know you were on your way, again when you arrived, and they'd let you in through the back door to the parking lot. Ended up going only twice for the same reason, twenty thousand questions before we got down to business and it was annoying as shit. Latinas that worked there were super thick but it was annoying as fuck both times.

    - RnR.

  5. #9947

    DTLA Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Who knows if this is legit or not, haven't stopped by myself, but they list the lineup here daily:

    https://www.******.com/nuru-sensual-massage

    It seems to be on 6th and Harlem Pl based on a few ads with that same phone. A block from Cole's so you can get a French Dip after.

    Link kept getting shrouded : its tum b lr
    Been to this place twice recently based off some great reviews here. First time was with Kianni (SP?) - had an awesome time, super sweet girl. Decided to go back last night and got Catalina. I've never thought of myself like this but I guess I gave off cop vibes. She walked in and immediately started grilling me about where I was from, how I found them, where I lived. I'm super stoned while this is happening so it's making me extremely uncomfortable like I'm about to get pinched or something. Finally told her I was uncomfortable about the situation, if she was a cop?, and asked if I could get my money back which she said no. She told me there have been a lot of stings going on lately so they were being precautious. Ended up settling down and having a nice enough time but I don't think I'm going to go back, it wasn't a great experience overall and bugged me out.

  6. #9946

    Nice Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnding951  [View Original Post]
    Tried the new girl Nana. Not only is she super skilled, but she is also absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful smile and an incredible body. Chinese I think, Big boobs, pretty soft, 25-30's, pretty face as well it is my favorite. She is warm and sexual, and her services are spot on. Like she really knew how to make everything just right. She is the one to go to.
    "Services are spot on".

    What services? A sexy foot massage, I guess.

  7. #9945
    AI Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Lucky Foot Massage Santa Clarita

    Tried the new girl Nana. Not only is she super skilled, but she is also absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful smile and an incredible body. Chinese I think, Big boobs, pretty soft, 25-30's, pretty face as well it is my favorite. She is warm and sexual, and her services are spot on. Like she really knew how to make everything just right. She is the one to go to.

  8. #9944
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer4  [View Original Post]
    Somehow ended up in Winnetka? Stumbled into Moon spa on Sherman, very hard to spot unless you googled 'massage', because there is only an open sign on the building.

    Luckily a young cute Vietnamese girl named Bailey (5'2, 110 lb, c / d, pretty long hair) welcomes me, and we walk past the masseuses dorm room filled with several large hispanic ladies.

    She collects the house fee for hour 7. Returns before I can undress, she stands and watches while waiting, LOL. I lay down, she starts by straddling my back naked, proceeds to give a great erotic massage. The flip, and she immediately starts a great BBBJ without wiping before, wow! She is genuinely excited wet, tasted naturally salty, LOL. She offers BBFS, but I chose the cover. The deed was great GFE (dfk, all positions, fake O's) I forgot to mention she collected the buck fifty 'after the deed' which I have never experienced at a massage shop. I left thinking this hour was a dream, too bad the location is far far away from home, so I will not be visiting anytime soon:

    Just wanted to let those out in SFV know, enjoy.
    I live in the valley and interested can you PM the place or phone number so I can do more research.

    Thanks.

  9. #9943

    Sfv Winnetka Latinas

    Usually 2 Latinas at Moon. Current ones are bigger then the 1st few but def better service then 8155. I spent all of November here. Through the line up multiple times. I usually get away with $.2 at the usual spots but here I give them $.6 to $$. Worth it. Baileys great, Mia too. Treat them well!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer4  [View Original Post]
    Somehow ended up in Winnetka? Stumbled into Moon spa on Sherman, very hard to spot unless you googled 'massage', because there is only an open sign on the building.

    Luckily a young cute Vietnamese girl named Bailey (5'2, 110 lb, c / d, pretty long hair) welcomes me, and we walk past the masseuses dorm room filled with several large hispanic ladies.

    She collects the house fee for hour 7. Returns before I can undress, she stands and watches while waiting, LOL. I lay down, she starts by straddling my back naked, proceeds to give a great erotic massage. The flip, and she immediately starts a great BBBJ without wiping before, wow! She is genuinely excited wet, tasted naturally salty, LOL. She offers BBFS, but I chose the cover. The deed was great GFE (dfk, all positions, fake O's) I forgot to mention she collected the buck fifty 'after the deed' which I have never experienced at a massage shop..

  10. #9942
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer4  [View Original Post]
    Somehow ended up in Winnetka? Stumbled into Moon spa on Sherman, very hard to spot unless you googled 'massage', because there is only an open sign on the building.

    Luckily a young cute Vietnamese girl named Bailey (5'2, 110 lb, c / d, pretty long hair) welcomes me, and we walk past the masseuses dorm room filled with several large hispanic ladies.

    She collects the house fee for hour 7. Returns before I can undress, she stands and watches while waiting, LOL. I lay down, she starts by straddling my back naked, proceeds to give a great erotic massage. The flip, and she immediately starts a great BBBJ without wiping before, wow! She is genuinely excited wet, tasted naturally salty, LOL. She offers BBFS, but I chose the cover. The deed was great GFE (dfk, all positions, fake O's) I forgot to mention she collected the buck fifty 'after the deed' which I have never experienced at a massage shop. I left thinking this hour was a dream, too bad the location is far far away from home, so I will not be visiting anytime soon:

    Just wanted to let those out in SFV know, enjoy.
    Approx age?

  11. #9941

    Moon, SFV

    Somehow ended up in Winnetka? Stumbled into Moon spa on Sherman, very hard to spot unless you googled 'massage', because there is only an open sign on the building.

    Luckily a young cute Vietnamese girl named Bailey (5'2, 110 lb, c / d, pretty long hair) welcomes me, and we walk past the masseuses dorm room filled with several large hispanic ladies.

    She collects the house fee for hour 7. Returns before I can undress, she stands and watches while waiting, LOL. I lay down, she starts by straddling my back naked, proceeds to give a great erotic massage. The flip, and she immediately starts a great BBBJ without wiping before, wow! She is genuinely excited wet, tasted naturally salty, LOL. She offers BBFS, but I chose the cover. The deed was great GFE (dfk, all positions, fake O's) I forgot to mention she collected the buck fifty 'after the deed' which I have never experienced at a massage shop. I left thinking this hour was a dream, too bad the location is far far away from home, so I will not be visiting anytime soon:

    Just wanted to let those out in SFV know, enjoy.

  12. #9940
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Vaginosis

    So there is an ad up for 15** Westwood offering a VIP experience for 260.

    I text to the braindead fat ass tatted up and absolutely garbage manager of this place and inquire about the particulars of the VIP offer.

    Her disquisition was very simple. 30 minutes FS.

    I say no caps and bet. I am there.

    My tech is Vicki. The pics are fake. Vicki is this dark gal with a ganga ass, I guess fake tits as there are vertical breast scars that look like something out of 1187* Santa Monica.

    She is a little big and heavy. Not really my kind of body because my dick is so teeny that these bigger girls need to get a shoe horn to get it in.

    She does a massage and less than gentle handie when I finally ask, hey I paid for the mother fucken VIP. She said. Oh - let me get a condom. I guess that manager did not send the message on slack about how lucky this girl was going to be.

    She gets the rubber and I am trying to figure out the geometry of fucking this specimen given the massage table has about as much support as a Syrian dictator. I figure standing doggie can't be that dangerous so after being covered I ram this girl like a caterpiller D9 in doggie. Then I catch a whiff. Her growler smells like my fish counter when I do not do a clean up for three days.

    I went to mish figuring I could put on a covid mask. But I forgot mine. After a lot of pumps into her stinky entenmanns, I asked for the hand to hand treatment and I busted.

    For 260, I think I would pay 10 dollars more for a fruity douche.

  13. #9939

    Town for the weekend

    Hi mongers!

    Driving into town for the weekend. Please do help with solid recs! Will carry forward the favor when you are in my part of the woods.

  14. #9938

    Replacing Chinese and Korean Massage Parlors

    Seeking a place that matchmakes clients with 18-24 year old "companions. " My budget for time donation is $200.00-1000.00. After getting burned at a Chinese operated parlor (for massage only of course) and a Korean grandma scamming me and offering a lesson on condoms despite her sucking cum into her mouth more than 5 times a day without a condom, I'm aiming young. I normally only do porn starlets, non pros, etc.

    I prefer Japanese (I speak Japanese), Punjabi (My dad is Indian and mom Japanese), Latina, and Arabic.

  15. #9937

    A dream I didn't want to end

    I couldn't bear the stress any longer. My shoulders were tensed, my back ached, and I was getting tired of having to deal with not getting enough rest due to anxiety. I decided that I was to get a massage. I went to check out Acupuncture spa since it was on my drive home, I was greeted by a petite woman named Mimi. She takes me back to the room and tells me to get ready and lay down on the table. The dimly lit room along with the relaxing music and the soothing massage put me into a deep sleep, something I needed in a very long time. This dream lasted a mere 1 hours. From every position you can think of, nonstop, every position was done twice. In the end she let me nut all over her chest. We laid together and cuddled, she was very exhausted as I was.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/fVRZV35AZjSyBPos9?g_st=ic

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape