Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5923
    Judging from conversations I had with these girls, I would say the golden age bands are between 30 to 45, and 60 and up. If you were your 20's doing this, they think you have a problem with yourself if you can't get laid based on your age. If you're between 30 and 45 and a pretty good looking guy, it's going to be easy for you. Because you have means and you're attractive. If you're 60's, these girls know you're easy Money And do a quick hit and run on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of guys here getting a lot of pussy on Seeking, I will assume those guys are younger say 30's or 40's. Just curious how old you guys are. Me. Late 60's! I look 50 .

  2. #5922

    How old are you guys?

    I see a lot of guys here getting a lot of pussy on Seeking, I will assume those guys are younger say 30's or 40's. Just curious how old you guys are. Me. Late 60's! I look 50 .

  3. #5921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Used to fuck this girl for 200.

    Now she demands 400. Had to declined her new PPM.

    It's what happened when these girls stay in the sugar bowl long enough.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-a21413f59b33

  4. #5920

    It

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Let's be honest bud.

    You pay to fuck, everyone does; one way or another.

    They won't let you fuck unless you pay LOL.
    Was a joke. I believe attributed to Charlie Sheen.

  5. #5919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Here's a photo dump of My Top 5.
    Great collection.

    I imagined these girls are 400-500+ a date.

  6. #5918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnahound  [View Original Post]
    Even pay to fuck them. I pay to get them to leave afterward.
    Let's be honest bud.

    You pay to fuck, everyone does; one way or another.

    They won't let you fuck unless you pay LOL.

  7. #5917

    Yep

    Yessir. That's exactly what I meant.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Top 5 meaning you have seen these girls?

  8. #5916
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Here's a photo dump of My Top 5.
    Top 5 meaning you have seen these girls?

  9. #5915
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Allowance every meet.
    I was under the impression that an allowance is a set amount that's given on a regular schedule (ie. $400/ week).

    PPM (pay per meet) is money given at each date.

    Semantics though. $500 seems more in line with a PPM request.

  10. #5914

    My Top Five

    Here's a photo dump of My Top 5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0577.jpg‎   IMG_0581.jpg‎   IMG_0578.jpg‎   IMG_0579.jpg‎   IMG_0580.jpg‎  


  11. #5913

    Top Five Collage

    Would love to see photos of who everyone's Top Five would be that they've got arrangements with. No links or details (ppm, etc) needed. Just wanted to see how my fellow mongers are faring.

  12. #5912
    Quote Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies  [View Original Post]
    Is it 500 per month? Are there details on what you will get in return?

    Sounds too open-ended for me.
    Allowance every meet.

  13. #5911

    Seeking

    Some of us don't seem to really understand the Seeking model. They really are NOT escorts. It is what you make of it. And that requires a little finesse. It's not at all as transactional as STG. In most of the best experiences I've had, the ladies have never asked for anything, but I've always given them plenty. The type of guy who would take advantage of that would hopefully get weeded out early and never make to an actual date.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies  [View Original Post]
    Is it 500 per month? Are there details on what you will get in return?

    Sounds too open-ended for me.

  14. #5910

    500 for what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with these weird looking ones, she is asking for five hundred allowance https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-3942542cac51.
    Is it 500 per month? Are there details on what you will get in return?

    Sounds too open-ended for me.

  15. #5909
    What's wrong with these weird looking ones, she is asking for five hundred allowance https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-3942542cac51.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape