Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 1080
-
01-18-25 09:27 #720Senior Member

Posts: 996Tampa Bay Area latest SA Dump
From st pete she's kinky won't go lower than 4.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-16680374c227
20 in Tampa just normal sex but she's cute. Wants 5.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-2a273ebd29f3
Stephanie Tampa 25.
Deletes her messages everyday so you will have to get to know each other all over each day like in 50 first dates. I got tired of this so I gave up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3b3f6e237b26
Kristen 27 Tampa. She talked big game like she was into all this stuff and then turns out Kinda boring in bed. Damage was $. 5 for the half hour BBFS cip. Good in a pinch I suppose.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-4eaa150e7311
Raven -Just wants you to come see her at the club.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-62713b23266c
Rose 24 largo-Very slow comms like one text per every other day.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-10dc6154dd10
Ceecee 25st pete Has a gf 150 each for hour cfs Needs money up front I didn't risk it so I never met them.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-8b3427739679
Abbs2024 21 Tampa Stupid stupid stupid girl. I have to at least be able to communicate and have casual conversation and some common sense but this girl has none whatsoever. She's dumber than a box of rocks. Needless to say, I passed on her and never met.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-26da96b0e18a
Courtney 27 Tampa Talked before and didn't sync up now I remember why. She's only doing this for money and doesn't enjoy the sex and I can't be with a girl like that. Gps and cfs and wants to control the conversation, the interaction, the everything. I passed on her the second time as wel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-a5f00a42d77e
Serena 26 Tampa Doesn't like to answer simple questions weird girl. Plus she asked if I was cool with 1 k LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-351881da7148
Hayyyy 28st Pete Gets butt hurt very easily. Our texts didn't last long or go far.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-63b911f91706
Redheadcoed 24st pete Wants 700 ppm each time cfs no anal She mentions this in the second message which tells me she's pro. So I avoided this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-d8b027628cc1
Irenedy 21 Spring Hill Says 300 is not okay the first time so I passed. She has a bit of a jaded attitude as well.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-02b7fec9c15c
Aspen 21 Tampa Had an attitude Semi kinky was adamant on FaceTime.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-0f5609b070f2
Luciaaa 28 Tampa Just a real bad attitude wants a lot and cfs and seems she doesn't enjoy sex.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-8abc303e00d7
26 Tampa Pro vibes she's only available 7 pm to 11 pm only another reviewer mentioned she accepts 3 but with all the other competition out there I never made it around to seeing her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-71ca4b204d56
Tryingagain35st Pete 35 She's a football girl which is kinda cool. Chill girl we text off and on but she wants to plan things and I don't make advance plans with people I have never met and she didn't want to do the last minute thing so we parted ways.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-69624266d944
Amayah Doesn't want anything sexual yet still wants ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-68047675cff0
Morgan 24 Palm harbor north of clw Says she doesn't know what she wants hasn't met anyone yet. Has excuses each time I plan a meetup so it just got old and I let this one go.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-9935d04d2dbc
Bethany 26 Tampa Bad comms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-8432eb9b0681
Justine 22 Tampa Wants paid up front. Pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-833bd93e52cb
Kay 25 Tampa more Bad Comms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-eb8af7614c36
Talea 20 landolakes more Bad comms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-9e985a4a31c6
Ashley 30st pete Always excuses why she can't meet and bad comms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-089f10fb5fc5
Lexi 19st pete waste of time period.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-9dff4b8ca5d8
Britt 31 Tampa Kinky into a lot of things. Cfs and asks 200 minimum.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-0ad304e91fdf
Chanel 29 pinellas park Too many rules and didn't like my offer, seemed to be jaded as well.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-e451b5d68a95
Lindsey 28 largo Has a wife that lets her play on the side. Kinky and cfs and wants 4 per meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a6b1a25033e7
Claudia 27 Tampa wants 7 ppm and didn't want to discuss anything beforehand and so I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-5e3774037465
Bella 22st Pete Huge attitude. In the second message she says 600 ppm and then I asked her what her kinks were and she said nevermind bye. What a weird one this is.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-1a19eb1b3e38
Kat 22 Palm harbor. Very dilusional. Has ala carte menu prices and she's very kinky but she expects a lot to get kinky. I steered clear of this one based on her attitude.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-c8370b320b54
Tori She is down to earth and sub. $$ is her amount. No time limit. She's chill. She's kinky and into being restrained. Available before 10 pm usually BBFS cip Can't host.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-999219956139
Paisley 25 Riverview Into a lot of stuff she's tiny, doesn't drive wants 200 per meet BBFS cip likes to smoke weed, drink and she's kinky and likes toys and being tied up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-40567ed79e47
Olivia 24 Tampa 500 per meet kinky into rough sex being tied up BBFS swallow.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-edd0f6f92a49
Ashley 25 Tampa Wants 300 for just a meet and greet I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-5a562a585aad
-
01-17-25 01:21 #719Senior Member

Posts: 194100% Agree with this take!
I have been in this hobby for a long time, and seen the shifts. I have adjusted to them over the years, and I will say my primary source right now is the SB route. AMP's are great in places where they thrive, but they are being targeted here so it's a bit inconsistent. Even Orlando took a hit and those were the best in the central Florida area IMHO. Plus with AMP's when one of us posts a great find at one, every guy on the forum goes to see that particular individual so you end up with a random at times. You have to worry about raids, them being on vacation, not getting the girl you want, and very high volume and turn around from monger to monger.
Originally Posted by TSmithers24
[View Original Post]
Smithers described it well, my primary SB is in her early 20's and I don't have one complaint. Don't have to waste time anymore with flaky girls, or the one I want not being available. With that being said you still have to pick the right one, but most of us can spot a bad one if we have been in this game for enough time. I even have a few SB in cities I travel to frequently, so when I get there I don't have to spend a bunch of time trying to find something in an unfamiliar place.
BTW, if you prefer AMP's just because they are asian, just search for an asian SB. They are a bit more difficult to get all the terms you want as they are in high demand, but be patient and you will find one. Then once things are established you have your own personal AMP without all of the hassle.
-
01-16-25 14:35 #718Senior Member

Posts: 132Hit the nail on the head, takes a bit more work but you can often get much better quality and less drama / risk than pros. I've don't the math on what I've spent over the past 4 years and probably cheaper than having a wife / GF also.
Originally Posted by TSmithers24
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 08:38 #717Senior Member

Posts: 149If done right it is a completely different and much better experience than at an AMP. Many of them are lower volume than anything else. Many are younger. More of a girlfriend experience if you want that. Almost all that I've been with included texting, phone calls and our dates were 3-5 hours at a hotel and some overnights. With two of them I spent one night every other week at her apartment. Dinner, drinks, sex, sleepover, sex in the morning and then I'd drop her off at work. It's a completely difference experience than AMP or an escort. To me it was well worth it even though I had stopped for now for personal reasons.
Originally Posted by OxyCondom80
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 21:36 #716Senior Member

Posts: 996Ceecee
Anyone seen Ceecee?
Search yields nothing.
I had something lined up with her and her friend for a good rate, but then she said they collect the money upfront and I didn't want to do that, so I passed.
Anyone had any experience with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-8b3427739679
-
12-17-24 13:48 #715Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 13:47 #714Regular Member

Posts: 5Ha door dash for pussy good one. That explanation makes sense to me in your scenario.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 12:02 #713Senior Member

Posts: 280Chanel
Another one that's on both STG and on seeking:
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-e451b5d68a95
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/949066909630
-
12-17-24 01:28 #712Senior Member

Posts: 440I've had a gorgeous 42-year-old Cuban SB for over a year. We meet once a week or so at my place for $300.00. The sex is very nice, but she doesn't make me feel nearly as appreciated as the AMP women do and the cost is the same. It's a lot like DoorDash for pussy.
Originally Posted by OxyCondom80
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 00:43 #711Senior Member

Posts: 384For reasons that will always remain a mystery to me the Richmond Virginia Sugar thread is kind of the de facto knowledge base of the art and game of sugar dating. If you are serious that's where you want to do your research. There is an FAQ thread of greatest hits that's a good starting point.
Originally Posted by OxyCondom80
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-and-FAQ/page3
I will quote a previous long term sugar gf of mine. "You may have ruined me for other men and relationships. " With great power comes great responsibility. The ones who enjoy the bowl understand. If you get what you need from an AMP good on you. Stick to it. Those of us looking for a bigger high fish in deeper, murkier waters. Our reward potential is infinitely higher.
-
12-13-24 17:23 #710Regular Member

Posts: 5Sb / sd vs AMP and shops
For people who have lot of experience with sb / sd what do you like about it more than AMP or shops? Seems to be quite a bit more expensive. I'm looking at previous posts is it worth it because the girls are better looking or the road less traveled aspect? Do you get to stay around longer for another pop? What part of it do you feel makes it worth it? Are people on here dropping the $500 at a consistent rate for these girls or is that too much? One last question when its an arrangement how does that usually work?
-
12-11-24 08:08 #709Senior Member

Posts: 280Totally understand the frustration of getting sold a false bill of goods here, but this is why the meet-and-greet is so important. I never agree to the have the first date be one where I take them to dinner and plan for bedroom activities. The first date is always in the light of day, for lunch or brunch or something casual, low stakes. It's an opportunity to see each other in the flesh and check the vibe, get a sense of the chemistry. If they aren't what you like, you thank them politely for their time, buy them a meal, then go on about your day without wasting a whole ass evening. Maybe I've missed some bangers by implementing this strategy but I've never been disappointed with what I've caught. A little patience and planning goes a long way.
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 18:38 #708Senior Member

Posts: 201I've never had a personal experience with here but she was previously a pro. I am sure there are some reviews out there.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 14:41 #707Senior Member

Posts: 124https://members.seeking.com/member/92b76551-746c-45a5-9a5e-5617ddf24513
Was told she likes everything- including anal, creampie, rimming swallow and she sent me pics of a hardbody pilates instructor.
She turned up at 9 pm instead of 7 pm and asked me to pay for her Uber which was 50 bucks then her uber home. I did it but seemed petty then she arrived and no effort at all wearing a baggy sweater and sweats and no make up but materially bigger than the pics- I don't think it was her face was different shape but she was still pleasant (but boobs smaller and a little mid-belly not heavy but not the hardbody in the pics. She did have the athletic workout thighs and big ass so maybe its her- but got worse- things dropping off the menu- I am not well endowed she said AF was not possible now she saw me, then says CIP will not be recommended unless I want to be a daddy as she isn't on anything then her rimming misguided at my thigh and acting confused when I say lower, then fake brazilian moaning was off-putting. We went to dinner but I was so annoyed I was not in a good mood- at dinner I say to her I have an early start why doesn't she just leave now?
One thing I hate with seeking is very exaggerated photos and a lot of weight differential menu shrinkage. Disappointed wouldn't repeat. Why we all need to share info or the biggest misleaders will be the most successful must stop that.
-
12-05-24 10:19 #706Banned Member

Posts: 739Ms Kay Dee (Huge Tit Ebony)
Anyone ever had experience with her?
I actually know her from college.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-834403818e4f
https://www.instagram.com/_mskaydee/
https://x.com/Leila4Play/media










Reply With Quote



