Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 1085
-
12-13-24 17:23 #710Regular Member

Posts: 5Sb / sd vs AMP and shops
For people who have lot of experience with sb / sd what do you like about it more than AMP or shops? Seems to be quite a bit more expensive. I'm looking at previous posts is it worth it because the girls are better looking or the road less traveled aspect? Do you get to stay around longer for another pop? What part of it do you feel makes it worth it? Are people on here dropping the $500 at a consistent rate for these girls or is that too much? One last question when its an arrangement how does that usually work?
-
12-11-24 08:08 #709Senior Member

Posts: 280Totally understand the frustration of getting sold a false bill of goods here, but this is why the meet-and-greet is so important. I never agree to the have the first date be one where I take them to dinner and plan for bedroom activities. The first date is always in the light of day, for lunch or brunch or something casual, low stakes. It's an opportunity to see each other in the flesh and check the vibe, get a sense of the chemistry. If they aren't what you like, you thank them politely for their time, buy them a meal, then go on about your day without wasting a whole ass evening. Maybe I've missed some bangers by implementing this strategy but I've never been disappointed with what I've caught. A little patience and planning goes a long way.
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 18:38 #708Senior Member

Posts: 201I've never had a personal experience with here but she was previously a pro. I am sure there are some reviews out there.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 14:41 #707Senior Member

Posts: 124https://members.seeking.com/member/92b76551-746c-45a5-9a5e-5617ddf24513
Was told she likes everything- including anal, creampie, rimming swallow and she sent me pics of a hardbody pilates instructor.
She turned up at 9 pm instead of 7 pm and asked me to pay for her Uber which was 50 bucks then her uber home. I did it but seemed petty then she arrived and no effort at all wearing a baggy sweater and sweats and no make up but materially bigger than the pics- I don't think it was her face was different shape but she was still pleasant (but boobs smaller and a little mid-belly not heavy but not the hardbody in the pics. She did have the athletic workout thighs and big ass so maybe its her- but got worse- things dropping off the menu- I am not well endowed she said AF was not possible now she saw me, then says CIP will not be recommended unless I want to be a daddy as she isn't on anything then her rimming misguided at my thigh and acting confused when I say lower, then fake brazilian moaning was off-putting. We went to dinner but I was so annoyed I was not in a good mood- at dinner I say to her I have an early start why doesn't she just leave now?
One thing I hate with seeking is very exaggerated photos and a lot of weight differential menu shrinkage. Disappointed wouldn't repeat. Why we all need to share info or the biggest misleaders will be the most successful must stop that.
-
12-05-24 10:19 #706Banned Member

Posts: 739Ms Kay Dee (Huge Tit Ebony)
Anyone ever had experience with her?
I actually know her from college.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-834403818e4f
https://www.instagram.com/_mskaydee/
https://x.com/Leila4Play/media
-
11-17-24 23:19 #705Senior Member

Posts: 288Was working out of town for a bit but reconnected with my now grad student SB. Still looking to swap.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 16:36 #704Senior Member

Posts: 232Like Dating?
Lonely, hungry, thirsty Sugar Baby that isn't with the full concept? LOL.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 13:03 #703Senior Member

Posts: 77Wants dinner. Waste of time
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-0182cb63aee2
She throws out a lower PPM than most, but only wants dinner and drinks.
-
11-07-24 07:19 #702Senior Member

Posts: 62Ashley and Mia
Anyone have any info on these 2? https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a4e0fcba5991.
Any response or does anyone know their instagrams / socials? Haven't been able to get a response yet.
-
11-06-24 23:12 #701Senior Member

Posts: 48New to sugar mongering
I've been trying to look for a guide to no avail. How does the average sugar arrangment usaully go?
-
11-05-24 10:27 #700Senior Member

Posts: 101Same thing happenned to me
Same thing happenned to me several times and it became very frustrating to the point I did not think she was real. I did have one final meetup planned but I ended up cancelling because I was not sure if she was in fact real so made other plans.
Originally Posted by FsuGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 17:59 #699Senior Member

Posts: 438That mamazie link if you look she's several months pregnant. Maybe the babysitter cancelled.
Originally Posted by FsuGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 23:16 #698Senior Member

Posts: 80I tried to meet up with her, validated that she was real, but when it came time to meet she went silent on me as with others. Funny thing is she didn't try to sell me any content.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 21:18 #697Senior Member

Posts: 548
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
Yeah, kind of a lost if she's already going pro, at least you can see what she's like in action before deciding if you want to drop $700 on her, though I guess if that's for a few rounds, it's a not a bad deal.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 12:23 #696Senior Member

Posts: 346Michelle German Student
Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with this one they can share? She has posted in Orlando and Tampa previously.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-8b291d6cfff6










Reply With Quote






