Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 27900
-
12-11-24 17:45 #25245Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]
LOL professor Buck did "google" but guessing he did not take the time to read (and understand) the article.
Originally Posted by Buck1138
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 10:35 #25244Senior Member

Posts: 229Don't Even Pursue anymore
I cannot agree with you more, DeArmor. I read this thread in case a gem appears, but that is a fantasy world. I will never pay an ugly girl no matter how good the service. Defeats the purpose of the Hobby for me.
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
I pursue RBGFE from 7's and above and if BB happens, then so be it.
-
12-11-24 01:29 #25243Senior Member

Posts: 87RE: Goldie
This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.
I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 3–4 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.
The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.
-
12-10-24 16:37 #25242Senior Member

Posts: 694RE: Goldie
I've seen Goldie many times but that was over five year ago. I actually met her for the first time on Aurora around 2017 or 2018, can't recall which. Had many very open dates with her every time for a couple of years at her incall, never a bad experience and rates at that time were very reasonable. She wasn't mechanical nor transactional with me at all and was actually quite chatty. YMMV as always. Last time I saw her she had gained some weight which is the only negative for me and also contact with her began to be spotty so I stopped trying. I don't know what she's like now, but she was alright when I used to see her.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 13:04 #25241Senior Member

Posts: 267Goldie
It's been 5+ years since I saw her and BBFS was about the only positive part of the experience. Oddly, she seemed to actually talk me down on the price. A transactional, mechanical, dead fish who seemed to complain about so many aspects of ordinary contact. Think of it as just a cheap grudge fuck and you'll be OK.
Originally Posted by BeaverTamer
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 11:43 #25240Senior Member

Posts: 96100% she belongs in this thread. She's not shy about letting you know BBFS is an option when you ask about her rates / menu. I have not seen her though so can't vouch for her skills.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 11:01 #25239Senior Member

Posts: 240Goldie
Does anyone know if this MILF / GILF?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...heeks.2950161/
-
12-09-24 21:29 #25238Senior Member

Posts: 786Hey Bucky Boy
Well I did. Here is what is said.
Originally Posted by Buck1138
[View Original Post]
According to scientific research, the vaginal microbiome of African American women can be different from other ethnicities, potentially leading to a slightly different taste due to variations in the bacterial composition, but this difference is not significant enough to be readily noticeable and is highly individual, meaning not all African American women will have a distinct taste compared to others; the most important factor is maintaining a healthy vaginal microbiome regardless of ethnicity. or other words, diet and hygiene. Stop picking up homeless hookers.
-
12-08-24 16:50 #25237Senior Member

Posts: 157Possibly
The other thing is that once they get a taste of "easy" money. Going back to a real job is hard. Making 900 a week on full time above minimum wage job vs making 900 in like 3 hrs. Paying no taxes makes the decision easier.
Originally Posted by Jacked1801
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 14:40 #25236I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Lmgtfy
Google African American vaginal microbiome. There are dozens of scientific articles and papers on this. All races are not "exactly the same" biologically. There are tons of scientifically recognized biological differences.
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 08:40 #25235Regular Member

Posts: 4Bodybuilder chick
I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. I knew her from the gyms back when I was a lifter. She was getting into providing around a decade ago to feed her steroid habit for bodybuilding, including doing some amateur porn work and hitting the travel circuit. She tried to keep it somewhat hush-hush, but we all knew, and at the time she didn't try that hard to keep it quiet. Then she went off the radar when she got pregnant and left the area with her boyfriend. She stopped bodybuilding and wiped her digital footprint a few years ago in an attempt to clean up her identity, so I'm really surprised to hear she's back working and UTR because she pretty much ghosted everyone from that time of her life. I haven't talked to her in years. She was quite wild, and definitely belonged in this forum, but was totally unpredictable. If she's back and providing, it probably means something has gone very wrong for her, so I'd be a bit cautious and feel things out first. Don't get me wrong, from what I remember she was quite a good time and may still be. Just saying to be careful because it seems a bit odd to me that she's providing after this long of an absence and her attempts to keep it quiet. I know more about her but it isn't relevant and not going to post any of it here. Stay safe mongers.
Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 00:45 #25234Senior Member

Posts: 786Which all have zero to do with ethnicity, which is what we are talking about. So basically blah, blah, blah, blah.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 23:20 #25233Senior Member

Posts: 511True
I completely agree, and I wish I had experienced 100 of them.
Originally Posted by Buck1138
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 22:47 #25232Senior Member

Posts: 84Amen me too I love sushi
Shaved or hairy can't get enough Asian pussy it's the best.
Originally Posted by HH216
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 16:48 #25231Senior Member

Posts: 537That's not completely true. Aside from diet, Vaginal odor can be affected by many factors:
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]
1. A higher pH level can cause unhealthy bacteria to grow, which can lead to infection and odor.
2. Infections like bacterial vaginosis and Trichomoniasis can lead to vaginal odor.
3. Poor hygiene can cause an abnormal vaginal odor.
4. Vaginal scent can change during menstruation.
5. Sweat-related body odor can be a cause of vaginal odor.
6. Clothing can affect vaginal odor.
7. Leaving a tampon in place for too long can cause vaginal odor.
8. A rare genetic disorder can cause an abnormal vaginal odor.
Fun fact: Koreans lack the ABCC11 gene, which is a major factor in body odor production (they don't even sell deodorant in Korea for that reason. It's not a thing there!). I know ABC11 doesn't affect vaginal odor, but this is only to say that diet is not the ONLY thing that affects odor.









Reply With Quote




