Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 2751
-
12-10-24 15:40 #1941Regular Member

Posts: 22Actual PSE providers?
Recently started working up in the Hartford area but I haven't had any luck on finding an actual good fuck. Not sure who's real in CT, any recommendations for sites or providers. The price isn't an issue. I just want that dream OnlyFan vibe girl before year ends.
-
12-10-24 12:26 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 976Cali would have been a great option I'm sure.
Originally Posted by DannyDoneIt
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 07:53 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 885Last I saw her, which was a WHILE ago, she put on a LOT of weight to. Was not fitting for her. Don't know if she's still as heavy tho.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 03:10 #1938Regular Member

Posts: 22Actual PSE providers?
Recently started working up in the Hartford area but I haven't had any luck on finding an actual good fuck. Not sure who's real in CT, any recommendations for sites or providers. The price isn't an issue. I just want that dream OnlyFan vibe girl before year ends.
-
12-10-24 01:54 #1937Regular Member

Posts: 24Simply stay away. Multiple neg reports.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 01:50 #1936Regular Member

Posts: 24Taylor has been in the biz for a long time. Very high mileage.
Originally Posted by GreenForest111
[View Original Post]
Second one is a legit red flag. Lots of neg reviews. Would pass both.
-
12-09-24 13:11 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 83Thank you, good sir. Food for thought. Rates? Demons?
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 10:54 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 607Yes she in nutty, as as already said be careful as her mood shifts fast.
Originally Posted by SteveDriller
[View Original Post]
IMHO, not worth the price and problems that are part of her deal.
-
12-08-24 20:56 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 1645She is nuts. Flips her mood on a dime. I had many great sessions with her but the juice may not be worth the squeeze. Her nuru is a baby oil slide. But she is for real and 9 out of 10 times you will get the requested services. Personally I gave up on her. Bring a bottle of baby oil, condoms, and whatever she wants from Dunkin.
Originally Posted by SteveDriller
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 18:05 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 83Nuru? Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...n/909808526689
She has been posting on stg for a while. Anyone partaken? Looking for any feedback.
-
12-08-24 17:34 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 976Downside is the cigarette smoke. Other than that, all great reviews.
Originally Posted by GreenForest111
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 06:31 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 982Too many bruises on her legs from shooting I'll pass.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 09:52 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 885Strange I've had nothing but good times with lexxxi. Maybe I get lucky with her. I think she seriously has some of the better BJ skills and actually looks like her pictures. What you see is pretty much what you get and occasionally she'll pop on a nice outfit. Strange mousey voice I find kind of cute to lmao.
Originally Posted by MongerMan6980
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 07:53 #1928Regular Member

Posts: 13Run and don't stop
Same thing happened to to me.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 23:26 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 85Get what you pay for
Agree it's better to not try and find the "best deal".
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
Can anyone vouch for Eros? Seems to be complete lack of any information aside from a few pics and a phone number.









Reply With Quote




