Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #17811
    It's been a few years since I visited Thailand, but the 5 weeks I spent there were incredible.

    One of my favorites were the BJ bars on Soi Cowboy. Sorry I don't remember the name of the bar. But basically for $30 bucks a girl would blow you has you sat at the bar and had a beer while talking to others in the bar or maybe you have a couple of girls kissing one and feeling the other up as the third suck out all your babies and spit them in the bar sink.

    A typical day started with breakfast at an English pub then off to a BJ bar for beers and a BJ then some site seeing followed by another trip to the BJ bar, then dinner and a nap before hitting Nana Plaza to find some overnight entertainment. A nap is important those girls can wear a man out.

    Nana Plaza was a lot of fun, and it was $60 to take a girl out of the bar for a short time (4 hours) and $80 for overnight. At that price you can take several and sleep in a big naked puppy pile of girls. Pattaya was also a great time and only a few hours taxi ride from Bangkok. Its basically a sex city for tourist. Phuket had one walking street, a lot more eastern European girls there working the bars, but at a much higher price. We did manage to pull a couple of waitresses from a newly opened Mexican restaurant. Guess they want to learn more Spanish. Chiang Mai had a lot less action, but there was still some there. My advice is if you are young and single go spend some time in Thailand, the food and people are wonderful, and the girls are outstanding. My 5 weeks there cost me 5 k and that included business class airfare which was 2 k at the time. A personal taxi for all the time we were in Bangkok and multiple flights around the country, hotels every night along with all the girls I could want. Enjoy my brothers! - Sorry since I am in the Bareback forum, it can be had there but a lot of girls won't do bare FS just BBBJ.

  2. #17810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Phuket & Bangcock

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Nice! I'm on the fence about going late next month. You sound like you know your shit, 13 girls and kept it under 1 k. I'd love to hear more about TF and the gent clubs, I don't know much about those angles. Will DM you, if you have the time. Gracias.
    I was in Phuket and Bangkok; the basic layout and protocol of these establishments are similar, you view the girls from about 3-10' away, they're individually identified by a number placard; most are in their 20's wearing a bikini. You make your choice to a serious looking guy, the chosen one will lead you to a room with an air mattress, on which you'll have the best scrubbing down your life, afterwards you'll experience the various acronyms of your choice with very few words need spoken.

  3. 12-09-24 20:30


  4. #17809
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from Pattaya last Tuesday! Stayed 3 week! 13 girls. That includes 1 threesome and 1 foursome. And only 1 K US give or take. My sources: Many Gents clubs, FL in nightclubs, and Thai Friendly. They are hot, cheap, and jump on you like a horny hare in heat!
    Nice! I'm on the fence about going late next month. You sound like you know your shit, 13 girls and kept it under 1 k. I'd love to hear more about TF and the gent clubs, I don't know much about those angles. Will DM you, if you have the time. Gracias.

  5. #17808

    Pattaya!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Man, you should give Pattaya another chance if you thought it was only 1 area pretty much then you must be thinking of Walking Street, which is fucking huge by itself (way bigger than Nana), but there is so much more. The whole town is crawling with bars and clubs, there's Soi 6, LK Metro, Soi Buakhao, Soi Pothole. Girls on the street are even fair game, my crazy ass buddy pulled a girl from one of the malls (clothing store) and the 7-Eleven near our hotel (cashier). It's like every woman in a town the size of Santa Barbara is a pro or semi-pro. You just stop them and say 'hey, where you go?" then if they stop it's on and you whip out the translator. Nuts.

    Anyhow, that's my speech as honorary farang mayor of Pattaya. LOL.
    Just came back from Pattaya last Tuesday! Stayed 3 week! 13 girls. That includes 1 threesome and 1 foursome. And only 1 K US give or take. My sources: Many Gents clubs, FL in nightclubs, and Thai Friendly. They are hot, cheap, and jump on you like a horny hare in heat!

  6. #17807
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2211  [View Original Post]
    Who's 18 years old?
    No entiendo.

  7. #17806
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yah, but I'd rather stay in Bangkok so much more places cause Pattaya is only 1 area pretty much.
    Man, you should give Pattaya another chance if you thought it was only 1 area pretty much then you must be thinking of Walking Street, which is fucking huge by itself (way bigger than Nana), but there is so much more. The whole town is crawling with bars and clubs, there's Soi 6, LK Metro, Soi Buakhao, Soi Pothole. Girls on the street are even fair game, my crazy ass buddy pulled a girl from one of the malls (clothing store) and the 7-Eleven near our hotel (cashier). It's like every woman in a town the size of Santa Barbara is a pro or semi-pro. You just stop them and say 'hey, where you go?" then if they stop it's on and you whip out the translator. Nuts.

    Anyhow, that's my speech as honorary farang mayor of Pattaya. LOL.

  8. #17805
    This guy has been banned over and over and keeps making new users, add him to your ignore list if he bothers you.


    Posts: 8

    Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Ever hit Pattaya? I love that place.
    Who's 18 years old?

  9. #17804
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Ever hit Pattaya? I love that place.
    Yah, but I'd rather stay in Bangkok so much more places cause Pattaya is only 1 area pretty much.

    Saw Snowblows hx in the oc she comes and goes allows bare but you have to ask her for price.

    Everyone is different when it comes to $.

  10. #17803
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yup, you got to see the girls beofre the 40/50 year old losers on hx try to start drama with them by telling them I get free bare or else I will start rumors. SMH at these fools!

    Soon as they pop up on hx I try to be within the first 5 clients of hers or first cause you can negotiate decent prices for bare before it gets outa Hand!

    Just got back from Bangkok / Seoul and Tokyo monger trip with a buddy.

    Love Nana Plaza cause so much cheap bangable tai chicks and don't have to deal with hx drama for awhile.
    Ever hit Pattaya? I love that place.

  11. #17802
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    That's so true! That one young girl lolonorie showed me what she went through. Even that dude that made a YouTube video. I had only seen her once and she was barely 18 and she was crying telling me how everyone is so fucked up! Humaniplex is the worst place! That's why I try and get in and see the girls before those kind of people get to them.
    Yup, you got to see the girls beofre the 40/50 year old losers on hx try to start drama with them by telling them I get free bare or else I will start rumors. SMH at these fools!

    Soon as they pop up on hx I try to be within the first 5 clients of hers or first cause you can negotiate decent prices for bare before it gets outa Hand!

    Just got back from Bangkok / Seoul and Tokyo monger trip with a buddy.

    Love Nana Plaza cause so much cheap bangable tai chicks and don't have to deal with hx drama for awhile.

  12. #17801

    Re-Up Dropbox

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Those overnight rates are not carved in stone. Everything is negotiable depending on the location. If you book in Vegas, then the rates will be higher because there is less competition. But in OC, girls like her are dime a dozen.

    Sarayah BBFS.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ihjus...=dqsxwd3y&dl=0
    Can you re-up the Dropbox because the link doesn't exist anymore.

  13. #17800
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChango  [View Original Post]
    Her weird body dysmorphia got the better of her. She got so much surgery, then she let herself go. Last time I saw her she was buying food in Pasadena, she was almost unrecognizable if not for her dead eyes.
    She finally posted on her IG again after a couple years. Glad she's alive but she's still huge sadly, only good thing is she lost 45 lbs she says in her recent post on Nov 16. I was looking at her posts and you can tell she did lose some. Hopefully she keeps it up

  14. #17799

    She's huge now

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Because all the young skinny hot girls with milky skin and a pale pinkish vaj are now on PD. They left Hx eons ago, so on Hx now are Latina Thots and fats with tats like the other dude said LOL. If you want pale albino skin with pink vaj, PD has tons of Russian girls.

    Speaking of Russian girls, pretty sure you remember banging Inga below in Pasadena. They don't get any more pale than that and her vaj was so pink for all of us who creampied her again and again.
    Her weird body dysmorphia got the better of her. She got so much surgery, then she let herself go. Last time I saw her she was buying food in Pasadena, she was almost unrecognizable if not for her dead eyes.

  15. #17798

    And.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnyayy  [View Original Post]
    #1 is the golden rule that the others follow. Don't be a dick and they might accept the extra tip. If you're a dick they never will. Been in the hobby for nearly 15 years now and I've bb'd tons of girls who loudly advertise "no bare. Ask and you'll be blocked".

    Treating people with respect takes you far in life.
    Tadaaa. Well said.

  16. #17797
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Not really interesting, I saw her before the incident, she got high there and then passed out and didn't want to do anything after I had already paid her. I wanted to fuck her as she lays on the bed but every time I moved her to position her she made a complaining type moan so I said fuck it and left I didn't know her well yet so I didn't want to make a scene so I left. I haven't had any problems after that. She doesn't post anymore and I won't say who it is because she's well reviewed in other places so yea it's not really that interesting.
    Ok, I get it. I thought she was another cash & dash type or something along those lines.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape