Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5909
    What's wrong with these weird looking ones, she is asking for five hundred allowance https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-3942542cac51.

  2. #5908

    I don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    LMFAO.

    I only meet to fuck.

    I am not here to date. I pay to fuck, but I do treat them nicely.
    Even pay to fuck them. I pay to get them to leave afterward.

  3. #5907

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I share continuously in my posts. I did however stop posting / giving specific info after my last attempt turned into a shit show of embarrassment with one of my friends and several members.

    Poo.
    Understood.

    How about a simple PM then?

  4. #5906

    I Already Have

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Care to share the profiles of the ladies you've had fun with?
    I share continuously in my posts. I did however stop posting / giving specific info after my last attempt turned into a shit show of embarrassment with one of my friends and several members.

    Poo.

  5. #5905

    Share profiles?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    My one month subscription is now up and I thought I'd share my findings with ya all:

    Cost $108 to join.

    Got laid well by one squirter 275 per episode which really equates to about 20 per squirt. Dam girl is wet, crazy but wet!

    Got laid in Bridgeport by a tiny tight white spinner for 250. Fun cute but a bit far.

    Got laid by a soccer mom. 250 very sexy and fun!

    Still banging one from last time I was on SA. 200 per.

    Met with a cute red head but she wanted 600 per week. Offered me a taste for 300 in the car but I said no.

    Texted and messaged with approximately 15 ladies that ended up wanting 500 plus. I passed.

    Texted with 4 that tried to scam me. I know most of the tricks so I wasn't played.

    As I said before if you have the dime to pay for the room plus the puss SA is a gold mine. If you're single you can find some very willing female players. I would hazard to say this is even a good dating site if you have a decent income. All women want security in their lives. Income equals security.

    Have fun. I'm tired and taking a break. Poo.
    Care to share the profiles of the ladies you've had fun with?

  6. #5904
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    My one month subscription is now up and I thought I'd share my findings with ya all:

    Cost $108 to join.

    Got laid well by one squirter 275 per episode which really equates to about 20 per squirt. Dam girl is wet, crazy but wet!

    Got laid in Bridgeport by a tiny tight white spinner for 250. Fun cute but a bit far.

    Got laid by a soccer mom. 250 very sexy and fun!

    Still banging one from last time I was on SA. 200 per.

    Met with a cute red head but she wanted 600 per week. Offered me a taste for 300 in the car but I said no.

    Texted and messaged with approximately 15 ladies that ended up wanting 500 plus. I passed.

    Texted with 4 that tried to scam me. I know most of the tricks so I wasn't played.

    As I said before if you have the dime to pay for the room plus the puss SA is a gold mine. If you're single you can find some very willing female players. I would hazard to say this is even a good dating site if you have a decent income. All women want security in their lives. Income equals security.

    Have fun. I'm tired and taking a break. Poo.
    Haha, you will be back soon!!

  7. #5903

    Month In Review

    My one month subscription is now up and I thought I'd share my findings with ya all:

    Cost $108 to join.

    Got laid well by one squirter 275 per episode which really equates to about 20 per squirt. Dam girl is wet, crazy but wet!

    Got laid in Bridgeport by a tiny tight white spinner for 250. Fun cute but a bit far.

    Got laid by a soccer mom. 250 very sexy and fun!

    Still banging one from last time I was on SA. 200 per.

    Met with a cute red head but she wanted 600 per week. Offered me a taste for 300 in the car but I said no.

    Texted and messaged with approximately 15 ladies that ended up wanting 500 plus. I passed.

    Texted with 4 that tried to scam me. I know most of the tricks so I wasn't played.

    As I said before if you have the dime to pay for the room plus the puss SA is a gold mine. If you're single you can find some very willing female players. I would hazard to say this is even a good dating site if you have a decent income. All women want security in their lives. Income equals security.

    Have fun. I'm tired and taking a break. Poo.

  8. #5902
    She does not want any allowance, just looking for a gentleman who shares similar interests, still talking to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-9b0bcb72507b

  9. #5901

    Dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    LMFAO.

    I only meet to fuck.

    I am not here to date. I pay to fuck, but I do treat them nicely.
    LOL If I want to take someone to dinner with a chance to get laid after IF things go well I'll take my partner out.

  10. #5900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    SA has proven to be a gold mine. For me at least.

    Add these locals to my list of recents:
    Well done my man, well done!

  11. #5899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Haha, another one that has bikini pics but strictly wants to meet for Dinners, is this a new trend?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-3b3cb211013a
    LMFAO.

    I only meet to fuck.

    I am not here to date. I pay to fuck, but I do treat them nicely.

  12. #5898
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Few Potentials

    Jamie.

    She doesn't have any details on profile. She doesn't want to date nor meet with somebody who is married. Although the account is 2 years old, she claims that she never had met anyone before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-d8b272d9bdf9

    Lexi.

    She has twins at home. Wants 5 and only available during daytime. She's near Brewster and willing to travel to CT.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-064e8da3883d

    She's stand up comedian and has OF. Wanted 5, ended up 3. Bit too loud. She visits Foxwood and Hartford regularly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-adf91127dba7

    Bobbi.

    Little thicker than my type. 95% of pics. (got little bit matured since the pictures) wanted 8, ended up with 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-d350cbff473b

  13. #5897
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Glenn is a national treasure here. You just keep slaying all these hot ladies. Judging from your success, you must be a pretty good looking dude too LOL.
    Thank god that our taste in woman doesn't overlap!

  14. #5896

    I fucking hate you

    When I grow up I want to be just like you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    SA has proven to be a gold mine. For me at least.

    Add these locals to my list of recents:

    1. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-0968a23f8d6e.

    Very fun and VERY dtf. It was fun and will happen again and again and again.

    2. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-78d50307aee0.

    It was different but overall a good time. She's inexperienced but once we got to it, she got wild.

    3. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f2af1684275.

    This one might be a pro. I say this because she can work the D like no other. Holy Shit can this one fuck!

    4. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-06d4bc47d1d2.

    A little more meat on her bones than I typically like, but pretty nonetheless. She was okay.

  15. #5895
    Glenn is a national treasure here. You just keep slaying all these hot ladies. Judging from your success, you must be a pretty good looking dude too LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    SA has proven to be a gold mine. For me at least.

    Add these locals to my list of recents:

    1. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-0968a23f8d6e.

    Very fun and VERY dtf. It was fun and will happen again and again and again.

    2. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-78d50307aee0.

    It was different but overall a good time. She's inexperienced but once we got to it, she got wild.

    3. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f2af1684275.

    This one might be a pro. I say this because she can work the D like no other. Holy Shit can this one fuck!

    4. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-06d4bc47d1d2.

    A little more meat on her bones than I typically like, but pretty nonetheless. She was okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape