Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14524

    Mik

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Recent intel so you don't waste your time, like I did.

    Pebbles.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-aead7e21af05

    Believed to be a scammer. Engaged her on text, she immediately wants to go to Telegram. Location was Wisconsin yesterday.

    Angela.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-a0b21f3ddf8b
    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/2055639.htm?cat=54

    She's a pro.

    Mik.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-ed9be1a01743

    Not sure about this one. Chatted with her on text. Got strange vibes, so I moved on.
    Mik is real, a bit quirky, and expensive ($1,200).

  2. #14523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    They hold out until one guys comes along who'll pay what they ask because some guys are desperate and will do anything. I posted about the semi-ghetto girl who got a tropical island trip and thousands from some hopeless dude for holding out her pussy until she got it. Once they make a killing like that, they'll never go back, because they know these men exist and just a matter of time and patience. They just need to make two or three such killings a year. Their sense of ego and worth goes wayyyy up, then they go tell their friends who do similar thing. What is needed is these simps who pay up need to go broke, for that we need a real recession, put fear of money into everyone's head. With bitcoin and mega tech stocks running the way they do, it is not ending anytime until we get wiped out with some massive collapse in those.
    First, on TFM's response to the 2 k ppm - "I can work with 300" - that was awesome. I talked to her too and got the exact message, just didn't respond. I was mildly curious but wasn't blown away by her so figured if she had a great vibe / personality I'd lean in. The 2 k ppm just reaffirmed there are women that have no idea what they're doing.

    On Atry's point. Totally agree. Case in point, I've stayed in touch with 2 ladies I met for dinner in recent times. Both cute and intelligent; not smoking hot (maybe 7. 5 - 8) but definitely charming. Offered 5 oo (which I thought was going to be happily received) and both said they get 1 k+. I didn't counter offer as I've got other options. One explained her $1 K+ date was a guy that visits dc sometimes and she does an overnight. So basically, one guy, one time, gave 1 K. I'm still texting with them, and they're even initiating text at times, but I'm not asking them out again. Just keeping the door open. This seems to be how it goes in DC.

  3. #14522

    Information

    Recent intel so you don't waste your time, like I did.

    Pebbles.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-aead7e21af05

    Believed to be a scammer. Engaged her on text, she immediately wants to go to Telegram. Location was Wisconsin yesterday.

    Angela.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-a0b21f3ddf8b
    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/2055639.htm?cat=54

    She's a pro.

    Mik.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-ed9be1a01743

    Not sure about this one. Chatted with her on text. Got strange vibes, so I moved on.

  4. #14521
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I think you got your wires crossed. She speaks perfect English.
    So we used the translator app on her phone for 3 hrs for nothing then? LOL right, ok.

  5. #14520

    Sweeties22

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Ever have that where sometimes you meet someone and you've got insane physical chemistry from the jump? That was her and I. A little shy at first but after her first glass of wine she was a different person and it was full bore ahead. She speaks zero English so we had to use the translator app on her phone the whole time and still had great chemistry. Very sexy, great body. Low key had a few more tats than I was expecting. Pretty submissive as well if that's your thing. Highly recommend.
    I think you got your wires crossed. She speaks perfect English.

  6. #14519

    Lola

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-db1b5cfb1711

    Said she wanted "2 k for first meet and sex" either a scammer or crazy LOL.

  7. #14518
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Ever have that where sometimes you meet someone and you've got insane physical chemistry from the jump? That was her and I. A little shy at first but after her first glass of wine she was a different person and it was full bore ahead. She speaks zero English so we had to use the translator app on her phone the whole time and still had great chemistry. Very sexy, great body. Low key had a few more tats than I was expecting. Pretty submissive as well if that's your thing. Highly recommend.

  8. #14517
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-e23f184e028a

    500 cover. English is decent. Won't repeat. In sterling. She's a bit thick not fat. Loves to fuck. So it's perfect for all you.

  9. #14516

    Sweeties22

    Sweeties22.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-32b28ee91a02

  10. #14515
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    They hold out until one guys comes along who'll pay what they ask because some guys are desperate and will do anything. I posted about the semi-ghetto girl who got a tropical island trip and thousands from some hopeless dude for holding out her pussy until she got it. Once they make a killing like that, they'll never go back, because they know these men exist and just a matter of time and patience. They just need to make two or three such killings a year. Their sense of ego and worth goes wayyyy up, then they go tell their friends who do similar thing. What is needed is these simps who pay up need to go broke, for that we need a real recession, put fear of money into everyone's head. With bitcoin and mega tech stocks running the way they do, it is not ending anytime until we get wiped out with some massive collapse in those.
    This NYC hottie just hit me up. I get these all the time from NYC and Miami- if any profile says DC I'd assume it's a fake.

    Since 99% of dc are just ghetto or trailer trash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-fd1808780dd6

  11. #14514
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    LOL! These dumb girls watch too much tik token.

    Fat and ethnic - 300 is very generous.
    They hold out until one guys comes along who'll pay what they ask because some guys are desperate and will do anything. I posted about the semi-ghetto girl who got a tropical island trip and thousands from some hopeless dude for holding out her pussy until she got it. Once they make a killing like that, they'll never go back, because they know these men exist and just a matter of time and patience. They just need to make two or three such killings a year. Their sense of ego and worth goes wayyyy up, then they go tell their friends who do similar thing. What is needed is these simps who pay up need to go broke, for that we need a real recession, put fear of money into everyone's head. With bitcoin and mega tech stocks running the way they do, it is not ending anytime until we get wiped out with some massive collapse in those.

  12. #14513
    LOL! These dumb girls watch too much tik token.

    Fat and ethnic - 300 is very generous.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20241209_124349_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #14512

    Probably the real deal

    This is quite likely a stunning girl. Last two pics are her (if right), first two not her.

    She is using BFFs name, who is also a stunner SB. Lucky bastard who lands this. I messed this one up during peak covid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-b3157eb3583e

  14. #14511

  15. #14510
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone test out her yet? Comms have been spotty and she was hesistant to give #, now have a date planned for this weekend. PPM has not yet been discussed. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-d74324d2da32
    Yes. Nothing particularly exceptional in bed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape