Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 4283
-
12-27-24 12:28 #3818Regular Member

Posts: 24Jamie Lynn too good to be true?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/965317411266
I've been seeing adds for this gal for a bit.
Has anyone given it a go. If so then my questions in order of importance are "is she real", "is it a scam", and "was it worth it".
Merry Christmas all.
-
12-16-24 13:59 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 75She's older and her chest shows some real hard winters. Clean smelled ok didn't clock watch.
Originally Posted by SkierBow78
[View Original Post]
If you want 20's and perky go elsewhere if you're ok with sags and miles on a lady she okay.
-
12-14-24 22:35 #3816Regular Member

Posts: 11Angel
Any one have experience with this one? In coms with her but haven't taken the plunge yet. https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...q/525499885638.
-
12-12-24 13:48 #3815Regular Member

Posts: 11Similar Experience with Dani
I met up with her a couple months ago and was also a bit surprised at how much bigger she was than her photos. Still attractive and a really nice and easy going girl but much bigger than her pics. No off putting smell for me but it was an early morning meet up although I still opted for a BBBJCIM which was great. Agree on probably better for QV option but overall a pretty decent experience with a nice and laid back girl. Just a bit on the larger side.
Originally Posted by Tanker61
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 22:29 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 75Hopefully she makes it and we don't see her again.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
Sucks getting old.
-
12-10-24 22:27 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 75She wasn't much more fun for the 1/2 hour. I likely spent 15-20 minutes around her and definitely won't return.
Originally Posted by SuperDeadBat
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 22:11 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 520Not only THAT, but
Looking at that ad, you need to really consider that those photos are carefully posed, and represent the VERY best she has EVER looked in her life. The chances she will look 70% that good in RL are remote at best.
Originally Posted by Sully907
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
12-10-24 12:59 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 191https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/233178383592
Kinda silly to advertise yourself as the throat goat when you don't even offer BBBJ LOL.
-
12-09-24 15:26 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 53Service
I have my own system that works for me, now if you as a provider, agreed to a price based on the service, would you atleast make sure your client was satisfied since you agreed on the price right?
Originally Posted by AlaskaPilot69
[View Original Post]
I have been burned before spending $$$ so I set up a system where theres a trial before the actual thing. I mean good for you for your experience, but this was mine and so I made a report about it.
SBD OUT.
-
12-09-24 14:37 #3809Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 12I have
Those pic is a couple years old. She like 60 lbs bigger but still cute. She's ify with first timers. Attitude just as bad. She can be fun when she in the mood. But I stop when I have to work for it.
Originally Posted by CatsInACar
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 19:27 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 121Bummer. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 19:02 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 520Bristol Bye
None of her "work" numbers are active, but her personal number still works (don't ask). All I currently know is she moved away from Anchorage, and is working a square job (don't ask). Like most working girls there's every possibility she'll be back on her back sometime in the future, but for now she's a total civie. Damn shame really.
Originally Posted by Jupiterx
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
12-08-24 17:42 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 59Shy
This is nowhere near the response I have gotten from her. She is sometimes rushed but always pleasant. What do you expect for a $100 BBBJ?
Originally Posted by SuperDeadBat
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 17:04 #3805Regular Member

Posts: 19Curious
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3243625
Does anyone have any experience with her? Is she legit? I haven't texted her yet, and I thought it would be a decent idea to check here first.
-
12-08-24 15:21 #3804Regular Member

Posts: 4I 100% agree with this. Same exact experience. Do not ever waste your time with her.
Originally Posted by SuperDeadBat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





