Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 286 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 4283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3803

    Bristol

    Does anyone have Bristol's (AKBaddie) number? PM me. Thanks.

  2. #3802
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDeadBat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...m/263513592881

    Run away, rushed everything, bad attitude. I've just been lurking for the past few years but still active, and this lady made me decide to post a review for how bad the service was.

    On the other hand, I've been getting lucky with the quality in spenard, stay safe gentlemen.

    SBD OUT.
    THANK YOU for taking one for the team! I've been considering her, and now you've kindly saved me from the disappointment.

    JG.

  3. #3801

    Shy Skinny white girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...m/263513592881

    Run away, rushed everything, bad attitude. I've just been lurking for the past few years but still active, and this lady made me decide to post a review for how bad the service was.

    On the other hand, I've been getting lucky with the quality in spenard, stay safe gentlemen.

    SBD OUT.

  4. #3800

    Wynter

    When I dreamt about her a year ago, seemed like she was on a bad habit (mentioned something about clear). She wasn't mobile then, do I had to assist. Quiet and stiff during the whole ride. When we got to the place, she seemed pretty emotionless but great with directions. Puts in effort and has nice suction for BBJ. I didn't go again, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCock1  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has taken the plunge. She seems real via text, but she also tries to push media. If she is legit she is right up my alley. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/952517149530

  5. #3799

    "Wynter"

    Wondering if anyone has taken the plunge. She seems real via text, but she also tries to push media. If she is legit she is right up my alley. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/952517149530
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2833.jpg‎  

  6. #3798

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this provider, I've texted her a few times but haven't feel comfortable enough to move on her. What's her menu and how good is the bbj?!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3304253
    Her head game is on point. She knows what she is doing and looks good doing it. Deep throat. Eye contact. She is easy to work with. No Bs.

  7. #3797

    Time with Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this provider, I've texted her a few times but haven't feel comfortable enough to move on her. What's her menu and how good is the bbj?!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3304253
    I've been on a couple dates with Red. She's a fairly laid back woman. She is pretty tall and very curvy. Her BBBJ is pretty good and definitely better than other providers. I know she offers FS, and I'm sure if you asked she might sit on your face. It's been months since I've seen her though, but I thought she also offered anal at one point, but that might have changed. She'll ride you like a horse though. I think my only problem is that once you finish, that's kinda it, at least with a 1 hr date.

  8. #3796

    Thoughts on stallionred

    Does anyone have experience with this provider, I've texted her a few times but haven't feel comfortable enough to move on her. What's her menu and how good is the bbj?!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3304253

  9. #3795

    Re: Miss Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckGranite  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she is not worth it. CBJ, no LFK or DFK. Considering her rate, the menu is completely unacceptable.

    L: 6.5.

    S: 5.
    Not my experience at all. In fact Paige consistently gives one of the best BBBJCIM I've had in town. Further, everything you say she doesn't, she does with me.

  10. #3794

    Miss Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBoomhauer  [View Original Post]
    She's alright but a safety girl. Not worth what she's asking, considering local talent does more and asks less.
    Can confirm she is not worth it. CBJ, no LFK or DFK. Considering her rate, the menu is completely unacceptable.

    L: 6.5.

    S: 5.

  11. #3793

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjack3  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/193855145522

    Been around for a bit but figured I'd ask.

    What's the story with Alexa? Her photos look exceptional, but all I've seen on the forum are vague comments about trying her a couple years ago.

    Are there any recent encounters? And what sort of experience does she offer?

    Also, are those pics accurate, because if so she looks pretty incredible.
    For a while she was "outcall only", but lately has been getting incalls, so I decided to try her out. This was within the last week, so current info. She has a very good personality, is priced reasonably (2. For half, 3. For an hour). Her body is exactly as you see in her ads, and is blemish-free. She is not unattractive by any means, though she does have a noticeable overbite ("buck teeth). There was no sign of substance abuse that I could detect, and she seems to be clean and well-organized.

    She's skilled at what she does, and if you are too she does get into it. I was surprised to discover she does NOT offer uncovered BJs. The surprise part is you CAN, however, negotiate BBFS. As always, YMMV.

    JG.

  12. #3792

    Ms Alexa questions

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/193855145522

    Been around for a bit but figured I'd ask.

    What's the story with Alexa? Her photos look exceptional, but all I've seen on the forum are vague comments about trying her a couple years ago.

    Are there any recent encounters? And what sort of experience does she offer?

    Also, are those pics accurate, because if so she looks pretty incredible.

  13. #3791

    Similar experience

    I last saw her about 2 months ago? Saw that she had a new number but contacted her on both. Her or someone responded on her old number similar to you asking for help with a bill. Very strange. Asked to send a picture but it was one of her stock ad photos. She also mentioned her account was hacked and had to change Venmo. Another red flag. Just seemed very strange so didn't send anything. Haven't got a response on her new number.

    Quote Originally Posted by AK162  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this is better set in Ripoff Reports but has anyone else had this experience with Jewels Jordyn?

    Used to see her pretty often but have been out of the game for a bit. Got back on STG and saw some new pics from her and thought why the hell not. She had a new number so I hit the line and good response but was hit with "I have a bill I need to pay right now right now. Can you send payment upfront?" Normally that's a hard no but seeing as I'd seen her a bunch in the past I got a little lenient and after a little prodding from my end on if it was actually JJ (cause I never knew her to do that). I was assured yes; just the business day was ending and it had to be paid ASAP. Due to our history I let the small head get the best of me and sent it. Come a few hours later when meetup time was and straight crickets. Next couple of days a lot of apologies along with "my account is locked just send more to this new one and I promise we'll get together. " Said a hard no each time and then after NO I'd get crickets again..

  14. #3790

    Layla and Linda

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/287943823479

    Wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to meet with either (or both) of these two ladies that have been advertising recently??

    Texted a bit and seemed legit.

    Any info appreciated!

    CP.

  15. #3789

    My JJ experience

    Or should I say LACK of experience.

    We used to hang out fairly regularly back when she was on the Southside, but haven't been able to see her in probably 2 years now. Can't even get a reply text these days. Not sure if she's just so busy or what, but miss that crazy little vixen!

    CP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape