Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27000
    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ad lately, wondering if legit or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/306391336552

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/902256203805

    Ad feels a tad too trappy to me. "oh, just drive me to this location" and uncle is waiting right there.

    Stay safe.
    Random ass ad popping up out of nowhere and being super explicit about everything is a big no.

  2. #26999
    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ad lately, wondering if legit or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/306391336552

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/902256203805

    Ad feels a tad too trappy to me. "oh, just drive me to this location" and uncle is waiting right there.

    Stay safe.
    I wouldn't risk it. $80 is way too much for a 15 min blowjob. I have a fleshlight and lube for that same effect.

  3. #26998

    Anyone visit Collene?

    Been seeing her ad lately, wondering if legit or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/306391336552

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/902256203805

    Ad feels a tad too trappy to me. "oh, just drive me to this location" and uncle is waiting right there.

    Stay safe.

  4. #26997

    You are correct

    It was Jamie that I was thinking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Her daughters that I know who are still in the business are Jamie and Haily. If this Brandi is connected to Trina, I am not aware.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...knd-26943.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...end-26401.html

  5. #26996

    Trina's daughters

    Her daughters that I know who are still in the business are Jamie and Haily. If this Brandi is connected to Trina, I am not aware.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...knd-26943.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...end-26401.html

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Brandi that is Trina's daughter?

  6. #26995
    Is this the Brandi that is Trina's daughter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Versatilepg  [View Original Post]
    Been in town for couple days for work, and found a nuru lady. Curvy thick lady but pretty and gifted. Added some great mic skills at end, paid extra for some FS. It definitely was GFE with extra paid. I'm glad she did massage nuru and FS, having options not always available nowadays. Damage was 2 fifty. I would see here think she just visiting herself.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-33608.html

  7. #26994
    Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector  [View Original Post]
    Your link includes a period. It's may be why it's not working.
    Crap, you're right. Here is the correct link (I hope): https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/892751276217.

  8. #26993
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/124850299113..

    Texted and the responses feel legit, but, who knows nowadays. Anyone take the plunge? Feel free to PM. I will post if I see her in a nice dream.
    Your link includes a period. It's may be why it's not working.

  9. #26992

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Versatilepg  [View Original Post]
    Been in town for couple days for work, and found a nuru lady. Curvy thick lady but pretty and gifted. Added some great mic skills at end, paid extra for some FS. It definitely was GFE with extra paid. I'm glad she did massage nuru and FS, having options not always available nowadays. Damage was 2 fifty. I would see here think she just visiting herself.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-33608.html
    I had the pleasure of experiencing her Nuru. I opted for FS and it was definitely GFE. Bb is optional.

  10. #26991

    New Provider?

    Anyone see this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/124850299113..

    Texted and the responses feel legit, but, who knows nowadays. Anyone take the plunge? Feel free to PM. I will post if I see her in a nice dream.

  11. #26990
    This guy has been banned over and over and keeps making new users, add him to your ignore list if he bothers you.


    Posts: 8

    A long time ago, Sunny. Now Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    Very limited GFE. She's a stunner and really funny.
    She has never used the name Rose.

  12. #26989

    Brandi nuru and massage

    Been in town for couple days for work, and found a nuru lady. Curvy thick lady but pretty and gifted. Added some great mic skills at end, paid extra for some FS. It definitely was GFE with extra paid. I'm glad she did massage nuru and FS, having options not always available nowadays. Damage was 2 fifty. I would see here think she just visiting herself.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-33608.html

  13. #26988

    Hannah, Rose, Dianne.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to connect with her for a bit and something ain't right but something is *very* right. Anyone seen her? She has a handler and her prices aren't sky high which is what threw me off:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3519901
    She has a lot of names and she's in a lot of cities so I'm sure it's a scam. She might be as real as a 3 dollar bill.

  14. #26987

    Rose. Latina

    Been trying to connect with her for a bit and something ain't right but something is *very* right. Anyone seen her? She has a handler and her prices aren't sky high which is what threw me off:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3519901

  15. #26986

    Audrey Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Audrey rose on tryst thanks stay safe.
    Very limited GFE. She's a stunner and really funny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape