Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 1292 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36923

    Karmen's secretary says don't believe bad reviews about Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    Don 't know what possessed Traveler to make that post but, Karman was with me almost the entire day. When she wasn't she was in her apartment. Karman is still Karman so. Hopefully it is a case of mistaken identity.
    Shopping? Administrative stuff? We should be asking what possessed you.

  2. #36922

    Not a play day

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeTogotherintoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    How much did Karman charge you for a whole day visit? I might be interested in a half day visit.
    We got her into her new apartment and took care of some administrative stuff and a little shopping. Busy day. Good luck with the half day thing.

  3. #36921

    How Much?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    Don 't know what possessed Traveler to make that post but, Karman was with me almost the entire day. When she wasn't she was in her apartment. Karman is still Karman so. Hopefully it is a case of mistaken identity.
    How much did Karman charge you for a whole day visit? I might be interested in a half day visit.

  4. #36920
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    Don 't know what possessed Traveler to make that post but, Karman was with me almost the entire day. When she wasn't she was in her apartment. Karman is still Karman so. Hopefully it is a case of mistaken identity.
    Dam I hope this is true. I'd hate to think Karman would set someone up like that. I've heard some of the bad reviews from the past, but I've seen her off and on for years and she has always been one of the best.

  5. #36919

    Fun in Jax with Tiny ElleTee

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-elletee

    I saw her post and reached out to her, I made it to Incall spot and she is cute as a button a nice round butt to look at.

    Easy communications and service was Tops, we played successful in a few positions until I was totally satisfied.
    I'll definitely repeat, when I'm in the area again.

  6. #36918

    Zz, don't believe everything you read

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow she definitely lost her mind after visiting uncle. I remember a lot on this website had her as the top favorite provider. Such a shame to see how most providers that I even knew go down the hole and then later try make up for what they have done. I have seen her once a few months before she visited uncle and overall a good experience in the past, but I do remember waiting in parking lot for a while.
    Don 't know what possessed Traveler to make that post but, Karman was with me almost the entire day. When she wasn't she was in her apartment. Karman is still Karman so. Hopefully it is a case of mistaken identity.

  7. #36917

    Regards to Karman

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Unless you want to get robbed or worse.

    Was passing through Jax yesterday and after seeing someone mentioning she was out from visiting uncle I reached out to her. Comms were decent, not the best not the worst. We set up a time and place and I arrive 10 min early to scoop the place. As I park, I see Karman come out with 2 men and another woman (not sure if provided) and meet another man (3rd) by the car parked 2 rows away from me. She hands the 3rd man (rather large guy) what looked like her her room card and 3 men walk back into the hotel. She gets in the car with another woman and as she drives past me she texts me that she needs 10 more minutes to get ready and to text her when I get there but not walk into the hotel until she texts the room.

    She lost her mind when I confronted her with the fact that she drove off with a woman driver (giving the description of the car) and that she had 3 guys waiting in the room. After intense and prolonged cussing and vulgar messages to me, she blocked me. Now remember, I have seen her on the regular bases for about 5 years.

    Link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/907068028357
    Oh wow she definitely lost her mind after visiting uncle. I remember a lot on this website had her as the top favorite provider. Such a shame to see how most providers that I even knew go down the hole and then later try make up for what they have done. I have seen her once a few months before she visited uncle and overall a good experience in the past, but I do remember waiting in parking lot for a while.

  8. #36916

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Unless you want to get robbed or worse.

    Was passing through Jax yesterday and after seeing someone mentioning she was out from visiting uncle I reached out to her. Comms were decent, not the best not the worst. We set up a time and place and I arrive 10 min early to scoop the place. As I park, I see Karman come out with 2 men and another woman (not sure if provided) and meet another man (3rd) by the car parked 2 rows away from me. She hands the 3rd man (rather large guy) what looked like her her room card and 3 men walk back into the hotel. She gets in the car with another woman and as she drives past me she texts me that she needs 10 more minutes to get ready and to text her when I get there but not walk into the hotel until she texts the room.

    She lost her mind when I confronted her with the fact that she drove off with a woman driver (giving the description of the car) and that she had 3 guys waiting in the room. After intense and prolonged cussing and vulgar messages to me, she blocked me. Now remember, I have seen her on the regular bases for about 5 years.

    Link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/907068028357
    I have been texting her and was going to set up a visit when I got back to Jax this weekend. Sounds like she's back to her old ways.

  9. #36915
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/574109006171

    Any information on Elena? I have not tried this one yet. She definitely had a nice body and booty. If you want dm me or respond. I want to know if it was a good experience!
    I texted with her several weeks ago. She seemed relatively cool, but asking for a lot of money like everyone says. I don't think the link is still up, but there was a video of her banging some AA dude that I found by Googling her number. I have to say it was super hot. But as someone said, I would definitely want to make sure she was a GFE type provider before I shelled out that kind of rubles.

  10. #36914

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she the one that was posting her STI results with her ads a few weeks ago.
    I think she did. I never had any issues with her over the last 4 or 5 yrs.

  11. #36913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for a looong time. She's fun. Tightest kitty you'll ever see and yes, she is a true gummy. She has an apartment set up in a shed off to the side of a house I've been there many times. Its safe.
    Wasn't she the one that was posting her STI results with her ads a few weeks ago.

  12. #36912
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/012020724793

    If so, BBBJ? How was it? Hygeine? Pics accurate? Rate?
    That's Naomi. Seen her a few times. She's based at Mustang rd, she used to hang with Lucky Charm but that ended. Service is good, BBBJ is available, and she gets into during the dream. She used to dance so when I got to the room she started a lap dance before session, after while I was dressing she laid on the bed legs spread playing with her pussy for me. I shot her 60 more Mario coins for round 2 she was cool with it. Initial price was 120 Mario coins, was early in am and she need to pay for her room so she settled for 100. Overall would repeat if she leaves mustang. No hygiene issues, just she will ask for you to stop at store for cigs or smoothie king for her when you on the way.

  13. #36911

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I visited Egypt at her safe incall on Collins yesterday and had a really good time! I was on that side of town so I gave her a call and she picked right up. Told her I'd like to see her for a QV and quoted 90 and sent the address. She was working out of a very nice well kept apartment. We got comfortable and fellas!! She is built like I like. Thick but not pudgy! Nice size rack and round butt. Started with nice slow BBBJ then cover to RCG. Only rules were no digits around unit or booty which I honored. She got naturally really wet and also tight. She want overly vocal but she seamed to enjoy it with some sexy moans. I popped in the bag and she cleaned me up with wipes. Chatted as we got dressed then a nice hug and kiss on the cheek on the way out. This woman is all about business and providing good service and it shows. Will repeat.
    Can you post the link? Thanks in advance.

  14. #36910

    Karman to be avoiced

    Unless you want to get robbed or worse.

    Was passing through Jax yesterday and after seeing someone mentioning she was out from visiting uncle I reached out to her. Comms were decent, not the best not the worst. We set up a time and place and I arrive 10 min early to scoop the place. As I park, I see Karman come out with 2 men and another woman (not sure if provided) and meet another man (3rd) by the car parked 2 rows away from me. She hands the 3rd man (rather large guy) what looked like her her room card and 3 men walk back into the hotel. She gets in the car with another woman and as she drives past me she texts me that she needs 10 more minutes to get ready and to text her when I get there but not walk into the hotel until she texts the room.

    She lost her mind when I confronted her with the fact that she drove off with a woman driver (giving the description of the car) and that she had 3 guys waiting in the room. After intense and prolonged cussing and vulgar messages to me, she blocked me. Now remember, I have seen her on the regular bases for about 5 years.

    Link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/907068028357

  15. #36909

    Anyone try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/012020724793

    If so, BBBJ? How was it? Hygeine? Pics accurate? Rate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape