Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 41288
-
12-06-24 11:31 #36923Senior Member

Posts: 1062Karmen's secretary says don't believe bad reviews about Karmen
Shopping? Administrative stuff? We should be asking what possessed you.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 07:00 #36922Senior Member

Posts: 190Not a play day
We got her into her new apartment and took care of some administrative stuff and a little shopping. Busy day. Good luck with the half day thing.
Originally Posted by LikeTogotherintoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 16:45 #36921Senior Member

Posts: 79How Much?
How much did Karman charge you for a whole day visit? I might be interested in a half day visit.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 15:02 #36920Senior Member

Posts: 180Dam I hope this is true. I'd hate to think Karman would set someone up like that. I've heard some of the bad reviews from the past, but I've seen her off and on for years and she has always been one of the best.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 09:13 #36919Senior Member

Posts: 1021Fun in Jax with Tiny ElleTee
https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-elletee
I saw her post and reached out to her, I made it to Incall spot and she is cute as a button a nice round butt to look at.
Easy communications and service was Tops, we played successful in a few positions until I was totally satisfied.
I'll definitely repeat, when I'm in the area again.
-
12-05-24 08:19 #36918Senior Member

Posts: 190Zz, don't believe everything you read
Don 't know what possessed Traveler to make that post but, Karman was with me almost the entire day. When she wasn't she was in her apartment. Karman is still Karman so. Hopefully it is a case of mistaken identity.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 22:22 #36917Senior Member

Posts: 130Regards to Karman
Oh wow she definitely lost her mind after visiting uncle. I remember a lot on this website had her as the top favorite provider. Such a shame to see how most providers that I even knew go down the hole and then later try make up for what they have done. I have seen her once a few months before she visited uncle and overall a good experience in the past, but I do remember waiting in parking lot for a while.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 21:16 #36916Senior Member

Posts: 452Thanks for the intel
I have been texting her and was going to set up a visit when I got back to Jax this weekend. Sounds like she's back to her old ways.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 19:45 #36915Senior Member

Posts: 586I texted with her several weeks ago. She seemed relatively cool, but asking for a lot of money like everyone says. I don't think the link is still up, but there was a video of her banging some AA dude that I found by Googling her number. I have to say it was super hot. But as someone said, I would definitely want to make sure she was a GFE type provider before I shelled out that kind of rubles.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 19:11 #36914Senior Member

Posts: 94Spinner
I think she did. I never had any issues with her over the last 4 or 5 yrs.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 18:46 #36913Senior Member

Posts: 414Wasn't she the one that was posting her STI results with her ads a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 18:12 #36912Senior Member

Posts: 414That's Naomi. Seen her a few times. She's based at Mustang rd, she used to hang with Lucky Charm but that ended. Service is good, BBBJ is available, and she gets into during the dream. She used to dance so when I got to the room she started a lap dance before session, after while I was dressing she laid on the bed legs spread playing with her pussy for me. I shot her 60 more Mario coins for round 2 she was cool with it. Initial price was 120 Mario coins, was early in am and she need to pay for her room so she settled for 100. Overall would repeat if she leaves mustang. No hygiene issues, just she will ask for you to stop at store for cigs or smoothie king for her when you on the way.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 16:11 #36911Senior Member

Posts: 59Link
Can you post the link? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 15:16 #36910Senior Member

Posts: 220Karman to be avoiced
Unless you want to get robbed or worse.
Was passing through Jax yesterday and after seeing someone mentioning she was out from visiting uncle I reached out to her. Comms were decent, not the best not the worst. We set up a time and place and I arrive 10 min early to scoop the place. As I park, I see Karman come out with 2 men and another woman (not sure if provided) and meet another man (3rd) by the car parked 2 rows away from me. She hands the 3rd man (rather large guy) what looked like her her room card and 3 men walk back into the hotel. She gets in the car with another woman and as she drives past me she texts me that she needs 10 more minutes to get ready and to text her when I get there but not walk into the hotel until she texts the room.
She lost her mind when I confronted her with the fact that she drove off with a woman driver (giving the description of the car) and that she had 3 guys waiting in the room. After intense and prolonged cussing and vulgar messages to me, she blocked me. Now remember, I have seen her on the regular bases for about 5 years.
Link below.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/907068028357
-
12-04-24 13:18 #36909Senior Member

Posts: 260Anyone try?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/012020724793
If so, BBBJ? How was it? Hygeine? Pics accurate? Rate?












Reply With Quote




