Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 28207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23257
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Did you use to contact her? I shot her a text from the one in the ad but I know she had a couple alternate numbers.
    I actually saw her walking. I pulled up and she was telling me she wasn't in the game anymore, but then after a little bit more chatting, she agreed to a date but I just had to pick her up in a different location away from prying eyes.

  2. #23256

    Which number

    Did you use to contact her? I shot her a text from the one in the ad but I know she had a couple alternate numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her 2 weeks ago, She wanted $120, but said multiple pops were allowed, and didn't seem to have a limit on time.

    She was adamant of no bare, not even BBJ. I tried. Maybe as was mentioned that she did raw, but could be after there is some familiarity. I'll reach out this week to see about a meet.

  3. #23255
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    How much was damage earlier with Osita?
    When I saw her 2 weeks ago, She wanted $120, but said multiple pops were allowed, and didn't seem to have a limit on time.

    She was adamant of no bare, not even BBJ. I tried. Maybe as was mentioned that she did raw, but could be after there is some familiarity. I'll reach out this week to see about a meet.

  4. #23254
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Scarlett in months because of her deadbeat, STUPID, wannabe tough guy BF that hung around her. I haven't seen an ad up either in quite awhile. I take it this is the girl you're talking about.
    That is the one. Although these pics are a bit older than now. In the 1st pic with her teeth showing, yeah, front two are still there, the ones to each side are gone, and looks like a mess. Looks older than the pics from then and filtered a bit.

  5. #23253
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does. Those videos are her with her sister's husband for OF and other platforms content.
    Anyone got a link for videos?

  6. #23252

    Before

    When she had an apartment it was 200 hr and 200+ bareback. No BBBJ at that time. When she was only doing car dates a couple months ago I think it was 120 qv covered? It was less than ideal for sure since it was a mall parking garage. Having her for a full hour, making her squirt, coming in that tight pussy twice etc made 400 a bargain. 120 for covered qv by comparison was so blah.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    How much was damage earlier with Osita?

  7. #23251

    Osita

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179688082

    Sounds like it's just car dates which was less than ideal before, not sure how negotiable non- bareback goes because I had no problem getting her to upcharge and take it raw many times.
    How much was damage earlier with Osita?

  8. #23250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel or experience with this one? I found a post in another state that was positive from a few months back, but that's all.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8135767669/1
    In my experience she's a little more white than mixed, but her makeup and dress up game makes her photos look nice and mixed. She's a good provider. She knows what she's doing and can take a great pounding. I don't recall too many other details but I enjoyed. I would go at least once.

  9. #23249

    Sweet Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I have seen anyone besides a couple of the usual girls well reviewed already. I did see Scarlett a few days ago. Even skinner than pics no tits at all busted mouth. Went for qv for $. Got the jobs done but would not repeat. BF was hanging outside was not an issue. Went to add link to her ad and can't find it her digits ended in 6535.

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...437/6562161983
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    For those that remember a provider with busted mouth called Scarlett over off 301 by the fairgrounds, lo and behold I saw her walking to the store near the river / neb. Chatted for a bit as the name she gave me didn't ring a bell. Said she looked familiar like someone I had a date with and she said she went by Scarlett and used to post on the sites.

    Still same mouth but since it was cold she was bundled up. Though still looked slimmer.

    Going to try to see about setting something up later in the week or next.
    I haven't seen Scarlett in months because of her deadbeat, STUPID, wannabe tough guy BF that hung around her. I haven't seen an ad up either in quite awhile. I take it this is the girl you're talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sweet Scarlett 11.jpg‎   Sweet Scarlett 10.jpg‎   Sweet Scarlett 8.jpg‎  

  10. #23248

    Opal Black

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    All the videos I saw was her doing black guys with horse dicks. Does she even do white guys?
    Yes she does. Those videos are her with her sister's husband for OF and other platforms content.

  11. #23247

    Rose

    Does anyone have any intel or experience with this one? I found a post in another state that was positive from a few months back, but that's all.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8135767669/1

  12. #23246

    Has anyone met with the girls on dale mabrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    HCSO does not have the manpower to run a summer shield type sting over the holidays. Too many people taking PTO and the rest are on DUI patrol.
    After hearing that, I can't help wonder has anyone made actual contact in person with girls with those types of ads and came back unharmed 😂.

  13. #23245

    Looks like Osita may be back?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179688082

    Sounds like it's just car dates which was less than ideal before, not sure how negotiable non- bareback goes because I had no problem getting her to upcharge and take it raw many times.

  14. #23244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Normally not as bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    You never know if lesbian pussy is going to work out the way you think it might.
    r
    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...1ddc79aba7c30c
    I had a date with a married lesbian couple and it was awesome because I had the choice of screwing both of them. Been screwing another lesbian couple for many years now but never together.

  15. #23243
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Here's a little newer ad with more pictures. Opal Black is a super star. That Arch!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...k/190122105599
    All the videos I saw was her doing black guys with horse dicks. Does she even do white guys?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape