Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 6706
-
12-04-24 16:26 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 213Gaby
She is on Craig's all the time. Looks like a prude and Obviously is. Her rates around 200 bucks. Personally, I wouldn't even give her a fourth of that.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 15:53 #4770Senior Member

Posts: 144Gaby
Fell asleep yesterday and dreamt that I shouldn't have gone to sleep. Not good at all. Massage was all over the place and at times I thought wow ok that's good then back to blah! Talked to me in Spanish like I knew Spanish. I don't want to but I don't. Never brushed the boys or anything. Flip. Walks around and ask if I want a L1.the entry fee is way to high and I just new this part would be even higher. I just said no thank you and went back to sleep in my dream. Got done got dressed and out in 45 minutes. Don't do it! I'm sure someone has already posted. But I didn't see with a quick look.
Thanks.
Fletch.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49488/
-
12-04-24 10:51 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 128Thanks for the input guys! I'm hoping to see her this Friday. Is it true the menu opens up after a few visits and she gets to know you? Any chance of FS eventually?
Originally Posted by ButchKid
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 10:13 #4768Regular Member

Posts: 21Info on Ashley
Coming to town next month and trying to get something set up. Wondering if anyone is familiar with this beauty?
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158809114.html
-
12-04-24 10:10 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 176Adelina
I agree with Dick Jackman. I've also seen her once only, and it was when she first started. She did an L1, during which I requested that she take some clothes off, which she declined to do. When I left, she hugged me and said she'd like to see me again. I paid $100 up front.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
ButchKid.
-
12-04-24 10:03 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 176Dania
Dania is a sweetheart. She's up for anything you want, once she gets to know you. She's not young or stunningly beautiful, but she's not bad and she's a pleasure to be with. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 09:55 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 552Adelina
I have seen Adelina once and enjoyed my visit. To answer your questions:
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster73
[View Original Post]
Is she friendly? She is pleasant enough but very business oriented.
Does she speak English? Yes, she speaks decent English.
Is it her first language? Probably not, as Adelina is from the Dominican Republic.
Any tips? Treat her with kindness and respect and she will respond in kind. I did not find her to be a b* or anything close to that.
She is worth a visit in my opinion. Have fun and stay safe.
-
12-04-24 07:16 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 131Dania Kissimmee
What's going on fellas. I've asked before in the past and I have read the reports that are here. I still never went. I have some time off coming up and I am planning on some visits. Has anyone seen Dania recently? If so has anything changed? DM if needed. Thanks.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23533/
-
12-04-24 07:03 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 128Adelina
Quick question for you guys about Adelina. Is she friendly? I've heard reports that she is somewhat of a *****. Does she speak English? Is it her first language? Any tips you guys can give me before I schedule an appointment with her?
Thanks in advance!
-
12-02-24 18:50 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 68Sophie
Don't believe I have met Sophie yet. How does she look?
Originally Posted by Fsukowboy151
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 18:07 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 1126Last time I reached out it was a bit after she got arrested over the summer. She was looking a bit rough around the edges compared to the wannabe IG model look she usually has. When I pulled out the usual donation she asked where the rest was. I looked at her like, this is what it's always been but she clicked her teeth at my response. With the "new look" and attitude to go with it, I had a quick change of heart. Thankfully I hadn't gotten comfortable yet and still had my $ in hand, so I said I was going to leave and she made no attempt to stop me, just got on her phone. My phone blows up as I'm getting to my car and she's calling me a cheap asshole among other things before asking me to come back about 45 minutes later. Guess whoever she thought was going to be a high roller after me didn't pan out. She reached out maybe twice since then and I told her I couldn't afford her and eventually blocked her.
Originally Posted by VeronicaX
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 13:16 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 69She's out of commission for a bit personal life / life change stuff.
Originally Posted by VeronicaX
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 07:55 #4759Troll account for some chick that hates men, ignore all posts

Posts: 43Italian Princess?
Does anyone know what happened to her? I can't find her ads anymore and her number goes straight to voicemail.
-
12-01-24 20:55 #4758Troll account for some chick that hates men, ignore all posts

Posts: 43Ocean
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-9p-58819.html
Saw Ocean for the first time. Absolute sweetheart. Do not push her as she needs to warm up to you first. You can tell she takes her work seriously. But has a very out going personality and is easy to make laugh. Treat her well and respect her boundaries and you'll have an amazing time. The massage was incredible.
-
12-01-24 05:51 #4757Regular Member

Posts: 5Julia or Ocean
Hi all, I've been to see Ocean and am curious. When it comes to actual technique, should I go with Ocean again or give Julia a try?
Or are they not really comparable to each other? Tia.
Ocean.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7865056654
Julia.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...805122407.html












Reply With Quote





