Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 8261
-
12-05-24 18:15 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 443Thursday Afternon
A very service oriented group today.
Naomi, Luna, Morgan, Ava, Allie, Jessica, Diamond, Anya, Mandy, Liz.
-
12-04-24 04:33 #7165Regular Member

Posts: 4I've been to a few strip clubs in the area, and honestly, it depends on what kind of vibe you're looking for. Some places are pretty chill and laid-back, while others are a bit more flashy and high-energy. I prefer spots that aren't too crowded or loud, just a relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy the show without feeling rushed.
-
12-02-24 10:50 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 118Blacked Friday
Man the Pandora's deals started Thursday and haven't stopped. The pairs here were better than the socks at Freds. Delivery service put Prime to shame. Customer service made sure I was a satisfied client. Fairly sure I might have helped a few kids get Xbox Series X or Playstation 5.
-
11-28-24 06:35 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 148Gotcha thanks. I also noticed she is more nights now and not days anymore, too bad.
Originally Posted by Kseven
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 14:26 #7162Regular Member

Posts: 13She requested covered and I had one with me so I didn't mind, not sure if she would've let me do bb or if she'd charge more for it though.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 09:19 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 443Guarded
Some of the dancers are guarded while that manager is working. They seem to do things that let them still keep there eyes peeled just in case they need to slam on the breaks. Girls will try to steer you to upgrading to a private room experience. Even a few making deals if they move you from the LDA to a private room.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 08:09 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 274Yeah? Will she give a cheap handy?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 07:39 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 118Nearly Forgot
Glad Jessica reminded me how friendly she can be.
-
11-27-24 05:16 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 158Harley
Same question.
Originally Posted by AKJester
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 17:16 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 148Was your time with Mandy with cover or BB? Getting mixed reporting on what she offered.
Originally Posted by Kseven
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 09:09 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 274Scarecrow = less fun?
Sometimes at Pandy's, there is a skinny, old, woman manager that kinda looks like a weathered scarecrow. I have associated her face with a name I see on the IG line up, Cindy L3 w! It seems as though when she is there, the dances are less fun. I recall even Monse working with discretion when this ole scarecrow was over looking the field. I think the VIP rooms are safe from the scarecrow, but I feel like the LD area is a bit less fun. Has anyone else made this observation?
I like what Pandy's has been doing with their IG lately, but I wish they would go back to posting a line-up every day. I want to know who all is there. So, I can avoid that mean old scarecrow.
-
11-25-24 22:23 #7155Regular Member

Posts: 13Okay I just said fuck it and went to pandoras for happy hour. Got dances from April and Cherry then fucked Mandy in VIP. Woulda wished I could find out more about April's VIP offerings but its whatever. Not a bad use of 4 benjamins, typing this from my car in the parking lot right after heading out. Didn't see anyone tipping the girls while onstage, is this normal for WA clubs or did I come on a weird night?
Originally Posted by Kseven
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 21:19 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 33Sugar Cabernet
Hi I would like to know if anyone can DM about sugars VIP room. Prices, service and ladies to see etc. Any info will be greatly appreciate. Thanks.
-
11-25-24 14:36 #7153Regular Member

Posts: 10Harley
Hey gents,
I was hoping somebody had some intel or experience with her. She has done the bikini coffee thing and dances usually at Pandy's but at Rick's some as well. I have followed her I. G for a while but I have not hit her up myself. Let me know. Thanks.
https://www.instagram.com/harley_len...1zYzU2YWRwc2wx
-
11-25-24 13:44 #7152Regular Member

Posts: 134 $ to spend. What's your plan?
In the area this week for thanksgiving and want to spend no more than $$ this week. Who's the best to see and where? Seeing talk about a place called Pandoras and a place called Kittens for FS, is it as easy as calling a girl over and asking for it? Any help thanks.











Reply With Quote





