Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 691 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9144

    Thought she was fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/597566712357

    130 for the visit, you are greeted by a super hot Latina with beautiful bolt-ons. Gets you naked, quick wipe of your junk, and on goes the cover. CBJ, no nipple action unless you pay more. Then she offers either mish or k9. Her idea of mish is to put her heels on your shoulders so she can push you off. Super tight, super cute, super cautious. She is a one and done for me.
    So the pics are accurate? Wow I would've swore that ad was fake. Too bad the service was mechanical and the CBJ is a deal breaker although 130 for a visit is pretty reasonable these days.

  2. #9143

    Nury

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/597566712357

    130 for the visit, you are greeted by a super hot Latina with beautiful bolt-ons. Gets you naked, quick wipe of your junk, and on goes the cover. CBJ, no nipple action unless you pay more. Then she offers either mish or k9. Her idea of mish is to put her heels on your shoulders so she can push you off. Super tight, super cute, super cautious. She is a one and done for me.

  3. #9142

    Multiple daily ads. Any info on this one?

    She has ads everyday and multiple times. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/591286585958

  4. #9141

    Is this real?

    Guys, forgive me if this has been reviewed. I couldn't find anything. Does anyone have knowledge of this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/319596956138

  5. #9140

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Zoey. Do a search thread for zoey and you will be rewarded with a lot of reviews. Most of them bad with some ripoff allegations. IDK where you got christina from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delan...r/608460726085
    First visit was a BBJ in the car. Second was a rip off of my donation for hhr. Lots of sob stories, sick kid. Stay clear.

  6. #9139

    Christina AKA Zoey

    Zoey. Do a search thread for zoey and you will be rewarded with a lot of reviews. Most of them bad with some ripoff allegations. IDK where you got christina from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delan...r/608460726085

  7. #9138

  8. #9137

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/650300441478

    Late report from a week ago, saw her at her motor home in Holly Hill. Has added a few pounds but otherwise looks the same. Service was a bit of a let down. Not so great odor when I had her in a 69 position to finish up. I did not partake in DATY as I don't o providers. Great dirty head and followed my wishes for the finish, but I probably won't repeat. SB.
    I seen her a couple months ago and it went about the same. She use to be great, but now just mechanical. She does let you use all 3 holes though.

  9. #9136

    Britne

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/650300441478

    Late report from a week ago, saw her at her motor home in Holly Hill. Has added a few pounds but otherwise looks the same. Service was a bit of a let down. Not so great odor when I had her in a 69 position to finish up. I did not partake in DATY as I don't o providers. Great dirty head and followed my wishes for the finish, but I probably won't repeat. SB.

  10. #9135
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Tried to connect for 3 days and not one response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/251250453756
    So finally got this one after a while of trying.

    My loss can be your gain. Basically a SW who is now on stg after I saw her I knew I've seen here off shady. Pics are old or touched up to hide candy use. BJ was ok at best. Rest was mechanical and unenthusiastic. Tight kitty though.

    Not worth 150 for 30 when there is better for the same.

  11. #9134
    Quote Originally Posted by SmutVillian  [View Original Post]
    I remember this one. She used to dance at Diamond Dolls under the name "Honey" before DD went all "urban"; she was a brunette with longer hair back then, looked better on her than her current do IMHO. Was game for pretty much anything in the VIP room. BBJ was definitely on the table, as well as BBFS (I used a wrapper for the FS though. I don't like to take chances like that). It wasn't mind-blowing but it was OK. I'll give her points for enthusiasm, though.
    I didn't recognize her till you said that but I remember honey and would concur with your assessment. Nice girl service was ok.

  12. #9133
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/447971497850

    I have asked about her before but have never seen a report on her.
    I remember this one. She used to dance at Diamond Dolls under the name "Honey" before DD went all "urban"; she was a brunette with longer hair back then, looked better on her than her current do IMHO. Was game for pretty much anything in the VIP room. BBJ was definitely on the table, as well as BBFS (I used a wrapper for the FS though. I don't like to take chances like that). It wasn't mind-blowing but it was OK. I'll give her points for enthusiasm, though.

  13. #9132

    Different number

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Ad is a complete bait and switch. They have stolen someone's TER number. She wants cash up front and her scrawny bf hangs out in the laundry room.

    (678) 801-9320 in case someone is looking up the number in her ad. Mods, delete or edit to suit needs if this is going to far.
    Now she has a different number and posting here.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/80217816

  14. #9131

    Kitten

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/447971497850

    I have asked about her before but have never seen a report on her.

  15. #9130

    Madam D

    I have known brother willie since the Anastasia UTR days in brevard and he mostly speaks the gospel when it comes to the mongering hobby. He passes phase 1 as real deviants read multiple forums (just to sho how sick we are) and its of no surprise to me to see him weigh in. Especially when he heard his name LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape