Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 1195 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22140
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa179  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend Kellie in Norwich CT. See review #2040 in the Eastern CT section. She advertises regularly on STG when she is available. Also has a profile on TER.
    Do you mean this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...t/867189600611

    Her body certainly looks decent, if those pics are accurrate? I looked at her 2 reviews on TER and they don't mention DFK. Does she DFK? If not that's a deal breaker with me. But if so, I've more questions but I'll save that for a PM as I'll have more questions about specific location of incall etc.

  2. #22139
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could help you. Nothing like her here that I know of. The two closest ones are maybe Fay and Kris in Swansea. BL Ashley is flaky at best, when she's not ghosting. I've never had issues contacting Jasmine and getting appointments. So I don't know why the change for you.
    If you mean Flirty Fay, she looks quite fat and in the pics, not so pretty? But I'd give her a try if the incalls are safe and if she's not a dedicated addict?

  3. #22138

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Joell if you can get her to answer texts is a sure fire winner. Tall, big tits, nice ass, 3 hole bb girl.
    Thanks, I've seen her years ago, she was nice then and fun date, but there are now quite a few reports on here that she's now a dedicated junkie, which I try to avoid.

  4. #22137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa179  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend Kellie in Norwich CT. See review #2040 in the Eastern CT section. She advertises regularly on STG when she is available. Also has a profile on TER.
    Joell if you can get her to answer texts is a sure fire winner. Tall, big tits, nice ass, 3 hole bb girl.

  5. #22136

    Jasmine

    No disrespect to anyone here, because I think everyone here has good intentions. I got the impression that she doesn't like us talking about her in crude ways. So she's been trying to weed out any obvious suspects. We all welcome exposing some skeletons in the closet, especially if it's about someone with a serious rap sheet. But to have no filter for a lady who has been nothing but nice and invite undue attention to her is not warranted considering she tries to stay pretty low key.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could help you. Nothing like her here that I know of. The two closest ones are maybe Fay and Kris in Swansea. BL Ashley is flaky at best, when she's not ghosting. I've never had issues contacting Jasmine and getting appointments. So I don't know why the change for you.

  6. #22135
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to several gents privately who were also regulars. Although a couple of them are still getitng dates, I, and many others who also saw her many times, have not gotten any responses from her for several months now. I guess it was a good long run with her for me while it lasted. But I'm ready to move on.

    Trouble is, I don't know any other providers in or near RI, currently, with a similar stellar quality of looks, enthusiasm, open menu, true GFE professional performance, incall safety, and very reasonable price (180 half hour) considering what she delivered. And after the initial visit, she delivered everything without any condoms.

    So does anybody have any suggestions for a replacement?
    Wish I could help you. Nothing like her here that I know of. The two closest ones are maybe Fay and Kris in Swansea. BL Ashley is flaky at best, when she's not ghosting. I've never had issues contacting Jasmine and getting appointments. So I don't know why the change for you.

  7. #22134
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    To be honest, I'm not sure if either of those would deter me, if she has a decent attitude. Just lately I'm finding the older milfy types are a tad more easygoing than the twenty somethings who just want you to slam it in and be done. A few more years on her and a few more pounds are pluses in my book. I might give a try soon. I think I saw her years ago for a similar service.
    Yeah but 300 for a CBJ should deter you LOL. NO ONE better pay that price, that's how the market gets inflated boys.

  8. #22133

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    My rule of thumb is to add 5 - 10 years, and 20-30 pounds! LOL.
    To be honest, I'm not sure if either of those would deter me, if she has a decent attitude. Just lately I'm finding the older milfy types are a tad more easygoing than the twenty somethings who just want you to slam it in and be done. A few more years on her and a few more pounds are pluses in my book. I might give a try soon. I think I saw her years ago for a similar service.

  9. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to several gents privately who were also regulars. Although a couple of them are still getitng dates, I, and many others who also saw her many times, have not gotten any responses from her for several months now. I guess it was a good long run with her for me while it lasted. But I'm ready to move on.

    Trouble is, I don't know any other providers in or near RI, currently, with a similar stellar quality of looks, enthusiasm, open menu, true GFE professional performance, incall safety, and very reasonable price (180 half hour) considering what she delivered. And after the initial visit, she delivered everything without any condoms.

    So does anybody have any suggestions for a replacement?
    Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I only just started seeing her this year. But every time I've messaged her she would respond immediately and I'd be seeing her within the hour. Not sure why she'd be avoiding her prior regulars but next time I see her I'll try and ask for group.

  10. #22131

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to several gents privately who were also regulars. Although a couple of them are still getitng dates, I, and many others who also saw her many times, have not gotten any responses from her for several months now. I guess it was a good long run with her for me while it lasted. But I'm ready to move on.

    Trouble is, I don't know any other providers in or near RI, currently, with a similar stellar quality of looks, enthusiasm, open menu, true GFE professional performance, incall safety, and very reasonable price (180 half hour) considering what she delivered. And after the initial visit, she delivered everything without any condoms.

    So does anybody have any suggestions for a replacement?
    I can recommend Kellie in Norwich CT. See review #2040 in the Eastern CT section. She advertises regularly on STG when she is available. Also has a profile on TER.

  11. #22130

    Jasmine MEB

    I've talked to several gents privately who were also regulars. Although a couple of them are still getitng dates, I, and many others who also saw her many times, have not gotten any responses from her for several months now. I guess it was a good long run with her for me while it lasted. But I'm ready to move on.

    Trouble is, I don't know any other providers in or near RI, currently, with a similar stellar quality of looks, enthusiasm, open menu, true GFE professional performance, incall safety, and very reasonable price (180 half hour) considering what she delivered. And after the initial visit, she delivered everything without any condoms.

    So does anybody have any suggestions for a replacement?

  12. #22129
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says 31 but if you look at her face picture clearly. You can tell she's in her 40's or maybe it's the drug she on that got her looking older than 30's.
    My rule of thumb is to add 5 - 10 years, and 20-30 pounds! LOL.

  13. #22128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    A friend seen her in and. Prov a few weeks back in a rented studio building. Doing massage and other fun stuff. Offered BJ covr 300. No way! Settled for rub? Tug happy finish 150. Body is a little thick and not as nice as her pics on other site she was younger then. Said more on menu maybe avail for more $$ but may not be worth it. Works around her child schedule.
    Her ad says 31 but if you look at her face picture clearly. You can tell she's in her 40's or maybe it's the drug she on that got her looking older than 30's.

  14. #22127
    Quote Originally Posted by MaleSlutBrah  [View Original Post]
    So went down to providence for the First time and my nasty got the better of me, we took a shower (I met her early am, 6 to be the time) I tried using my K girl experience with her to wash up) she gave a great BBBJ and lots of ball licks, then went to a room with a mattress and she put her ass up and told me to fuck her. Went with that for about 10 minutes and then pulled out and fucked her mouth until she swallowed. She dropped down and told me to fuck her ass some more while she tickled her clit, paid her $300 for 2 hrs she was a great fuck, she loved that I came from Boston to see her and I'm sure the 300 was the reason, but damn that ass was great.
    Got her ad or any connections? DM if needed.

  15. #22126
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She loves to use that vibe on her clit when you fuck her in the ass.

    She likes her rock candy too. Bring a 40 and she'll fuck for free too.
    Thats some dangerous hot right there. Love it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape