Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 13518
-
12-05-24 07:52 #12768Regular Member

Posts: 13Name and any info
I know I've seen posts about this one, but despite searching, I can't find anything here. Can someone point to towards some details previously posted.
Thanks in advance!
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/179769816
-
12-05-24 07:26 #12767Senior Member

Posts: 258[QUOTE=Jayson7825;7120405]Maybe I'm dumb, but 30369 is a post about another provider. A little help?
Found it.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3978-Escort-Reviews&p=7069545&highlight=Katie
-
12-05-24 07:21 #12766Senior Member

Posts: 258Maybe I'm dumb, but 30369 is a post about another provider. A little help?
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 06:27 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 435Check out post #30369.
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 16:31 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 386That been going around for years. Just ignore don't send money. They threatened my family I ask them to start with my ex wife an I would send the address. Never heard back.
Originally Posted by Lambert75
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 12:06 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 45She was working with LEO? I saw her about a year ago, and since she was posting again I was going to go see her.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 05:04 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 435Btob
I see Katie is back on Tryst. Is she still working with LEO?
-
12-03-24 10:15 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 331Any info on Anah
She's been posting for about 6 weeks now.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...708/5132571095
-
12-03-24 09:14 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 827Phenix
Wow, scary at best. Her BF looks like a white supremicist just out of jail. She never smiles in any of her 3 FB pages. Probably no teeth. Her jaw and cheeks are sunk in. We all know what that means. Her pics look great, but yes, heavily filtered. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 01:42 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 37I'd say she's in her 50's. Video of her with what I would guess to be her daughter, who might be in her 30's', and then her grand kids on her facebook which is over 4 years old.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 18:01 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks
I appreciate it blind squirrel. Crazy.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
12-02-24 15:32 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 337The pictures are heavily filtered through an aging app which can make you look younger or older. I think 34 is about right. I followed the links someone else posted and found her FB which goes back to 2014 or so. Some of the photos she uses are posted there and you can see her age in them. She has kids. , maybe an 8-10 year old and a younger one. So she's been around the block a few times. Her boyfriends are real winners LOL.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 15:13 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 324Just Ignore it
Many of us have gotten them. You can just ignore them. In my post #878 I mention it. See attached pics from my endeavor.
Originally Posted by Lambert75
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 15:09 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 1190Phenix in Eastgate
The "headline" on her Listcrawler ad says she's 34 years old. If so, those photos are VERY old or she is VERY well preserved because she doesn't look anything close to 34 in my opinion. Along with it being a new ad and showing no skin, it makes me very suspicious.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 14:48 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 61Cartels
I was threatened by phone today and it txt with a picture of dead people saying I wasted someone's time and I haven't reached out to anyone that I'm not familiar with. Threatened me and my family? This has never happened to me. Any suggestions? Is this all bullshit. Call was from NY. Just found it very odd. WTF?
Thanks.
Stay safe.
Lambert.













Reply With Quote





