Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 115 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1718
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1418

    Central Park

    Back in town for the holidays and staying at a hotel in Central Park, can anyone share decently priced qv providers in the Park so I don't have to travel? Already hit up a number of my old regulars but want to be lazy and stay close today LOL.

  2. #1417

    She's our local cum dump

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockfrd  [View Original Post]
    ] I just saw her a couple weeks ago. Lives in and works out of a hotel off of route 1 down from the new VA. There were men's shoes lined up, so I don't think she lives there alone. No condom (I was only looking for a BJ anyway), but she won't let you CIM. I paid for HH, shot in about 5 minutes and got the hell out of there. Very dirty, dark and dank.
    She's been around for years and has probably taken hundreds of loads from our local mongering community. Yes she is in a sketch area and yes she doesn't live alone but in all my years I have never heard of anything going sideways. Since you brought up the no condom thing, that happens every now and again with her but I've been fucking her raw for like 2 years (dropped loads in all her holes cause that's my thing) so next time just post up and fill her up LOL.

    Oh she's also our local anal expert so if you want to get your passport the Greek stamp she's down. So next time just chill and have fun without rushing.

    JM.

  3. #1416

    Sweet peach

    Had an appointment with peach today glad I caught her, says she leaving this weekend a traveling provider. Regular hotel off Warrenton Rd. She gave me a 5 min massage than proceed to give BBBJ with mouth and hands. Then proceeded to cfs and slight GFE. Damage wasnt bad for HHR 1 and. 60. I think she prefers than incalls. Was worth time and I wasnt rushed.

    https://callescort.org/716-313-0358

  4. #1415

    Anyone seen her?

    In town, and tried to see this one. Addy I got was for a house, and when I drove by I got sketched out. Lifted white truck in front running, with blacked out windows. Got a bad feeling so didn't bother. Anyone have any experience? Seems there are a couple Latinas using different numbers, but the same address.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/180425701

  5. #1414

  6. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad and was thinking about maybe trying, curious those who've seen is location safe and experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...1/168520397441
    ] I just saw her a couple weeks ago. Lives in and works out of a hotel off of route 1 down from the new VA. There were men's shoes lined up, so I don't think she lives there alone. No condom (I was only looking for a BJ anyway), but she won't let you CIM. I paid for HH, shot in about 5 minutes and got the hell out of there. Very dirty, dark and dank.

  7. #1412

    Posting everywhere in VA

    There is no clearer indication of fake.

  8. #1411

  9. #1410

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyGuyTx  [View Original Post]
    Word to the wise, 99.9% of the time when a woman doesn't post their location on the ad it's most likely fake and / or scam to get money. If you look under "old posts" you would see she has a bunch of posts today. I clicked one, then went back to the main page and it took me to NM, which was further proof that the ad probably covers numerous locations trying to scam folks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0382.jpg‎  

  10. #1409

  11. #1408
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Lucid is a very good visit. My suggestion would be to stretch before you visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/137467659818
    How is the head game on lucid?

  12. #1407
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    If ya can't pick them up. Ya don't want to lay them down. LOL. Hmmm. Bound to be parts of that booty that needs a long handle mop and 2 mirrors to wash. LOL.
    Lucid is a very good visit. My suggestion would be to stretch before you visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/137467659818

  13. #1406

    I got a rule

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She's had an ad up for several years. At one time she was big sexy. She's a SSBBW might need to add another S for super super size. I visited a few years back. She had trouble moving positions because of her size BJ's good covered full. Serve for me. Got to check that box off. If she's on her stomach, you're going to have to help her up so she can turn around to doggy. Probably a really good candidate for weight loss drug. She was nice and friendly. Not sure how accurate the photos are definitely white SSSBBW
    If ya can't pick them up. Ya don't want to lay them down. LOL. Hmmm. Bound to be parts of that booty that needs a long handle mop and 2 mirrors to wash. LOL.

  14. #1405

    Ssbbw

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad and was thinking about maybe trying, curious those who've seen is location safe and experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...1/168520397441
    She's had an ad up for several years. At one time she was big sexy. She's a SSBBW might need to add another S for super super size. I visited a few years back. She had trouble moving positions because of her size BJ's good covered full. Serve for me. Got to check that box off. If she's on her stomach, you're going to have to help her up so she can turn around to doggy. Probably a really good candidate for weight loss drug. She was nice and friendly. Not sure how accurate the photos are definitely white SSSBBW

  15. #1404

    Bbw

    Saw this ad and was thinking about maybe trying, curious those who've seen is location safe and experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...1/168520397441

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape