Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 18819
-
12-07-24 12:19 #17184Senior Member

Posts: 941Request your Pic and no English
This is probably an extortion or blackmail scam.
Every time I am asked for a photo of myself I send a hyper link to someone elses photo, it gives me all of their information from thier device.
If you are not Technology savy just say I pay for anonymity. You do not need to know my personal details. I need a verification photo to see what I am paying for.
Use Google Translate to communicate.
You have the money, you make the rules.
Always be prepared to walk away.
.
Originally Posted by MisterSmart
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 09:10 #17183Senior Member

Posts: 36Verfication
Recently I wanted to see a provider, she speaks almost no English. After she agreed to see me, she asked me to send her a picture of my face with two fingers in front. I told her that I don't want to share my picture for privacy reason and can meet outside of her incall so that she can see me. She did not budge and did not see me. How do you deal with things like this?
-
12-06-24 20:38 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 252Same Experience
She definitely lost a ton of weight and is almost ashamed of it. I saw her last week (and reported here) and she wouldn't even take her shirt off. I used to love playing with those tits. She used to be so much fun. She went home (which is on the other side of the country) for a couple months and was completely out of the game. Hopefully she gets back in the groove of things and returns to her former self cause like you said, she was always a good time.
Originally Posted by Springfield444
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 19:36 #17181Senior Member

Posts: 311Highly doubt it.
Unless she had one hell of a surgeon. It's been a few years since I've seen her, but even then those pics would have been old.
Originally Posted by MusicalBox
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 15:57 #17180Senior Member

Posts: 29Big Booty Jenn
Went to revisit Jenn after seeing her very early on when she started. She was just the right thickness then and had a generally good attitude. Contacted her and comms were quick like they used to be. Scheduled an appointment and headed that way. Got to the extended Stay and got room#. Knocked and when the door opened I had to do a double take. I wasn't completely sure it was still her. Lost at least 75 pounds, and almost nonverbal. Most answers were one word or a giggle. Had an OK Dream but nothing like once was. Don't know what or who she got mixed up with but definitely not the same as 6 or 7 months ago. If you saw her in the past just be warned she is nothing of what she once was.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/179821970
-
12-06-24 13:45 #17179Senior Member

Posts: 131You need to filter a lot out but there are some legit ones there including Laurita and Susi.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 08:44 #17178Senior Member

Posts: 187No Name
Any Details on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...k/219294641306
-
12-06-24 08:35 #17177Senior Member

Posts: 187Lexxi
Anyone have the ad / digits for Lexxi? The girl on OBT for car dates.
-
12-04-24 08:07 #17176Senior Member

Posts: 30Would these pics be up to date.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 07:57 #17175Senior Member

Posts: 311I wonder.
I wonder what she's like these days? Any recent reviews?
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 07:19 #17174Senior Member

Posts: 134Adult Search
Any opinion of this site? Seems over stated and the pics look too good?
SP.
-
12-03-24 19:26 #17173Senior Member

Posts: 1126She's still advertising on adultsearch.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2417333
-
12-03-24 15:01 #17172Banned Member

Posts: 857Cammy James
Is Cammy still working or retired? Hit her up and I never get crickets from her. Can't really google her so if someone can chime in, mucho appreciated fellas.
-
12-02-24 19:08 #17171Senior Member

Posts: 1126Replying to my own post with a current Summer / Marylin pic. Took a while to find her on social.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 18:02 #17170Senior Member

Posts: 239Jessi Redhead
I actually met up with Jess again just a couple of months ago when she needed some $. She was still very nice and easy to get along with, like she used to be.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





