Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 794 1294 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36902

    Regarding Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahMan44  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 280 hh and 325 hr. For the looks she brings with it, it might not be bad, but I'd want some assurance about the services. At that price I expect BBBJ, GFE, MSOG and a lax attitude towards the clock.
    Oh wow so if no BBBJ, GFE / dfk involved then the amount of roses should be less. We would suspect a whole variety of services involved with those roses.

  2. #36901
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/574109006171

    Any information on Elena? I have not tried this one yet. She definitely had a nice body and booty. If you want dm me or respond. I want to know if it was a good experience!
    She quoted me 280 hh and 325 hr. For the looks she brings with it, it might not be bad, but I'd want some assurance about the services. At that price I expect BBBJ, GFE, MSOG and a lax attitude towards the clock.

  3. #36900

    Regarding Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthom1220  [View Original Post]
    I used to work with her when I was a bouncer at scores. I was going to partake but she's asking $280 for HHr. Gps.
    Holy smokes. Yea I was trying to get in touch with her and still waiting. 280 roses for hh is pretty up there. Now I wonder how many roses for h. I can understand 150 or 200 roses hh. I even spoke to one of the gals on tryst and one of them be like 800 or 1000 roses for h. Now those are the ones that may take a risk of spending especially if it's my first time seeing them.

  4. #36899

    Great Start! Thanks for all the great info

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRocs  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/263314299970

    Sexy slim, nice gal straight to the point, comms were excellent, opted for the QV 100 Mario coins kind of overpriced in market value, location was decent, had a bed, BBBJ skills (6. 5/10), missionary (4. 5/10), had a nice tight ass, melons were deflated, overall visit (6/10), would repeat for less mario coins.
    Hey Frank,

    You ROCK! It must not be your first rodeo, you write a review like a pro monger. I've seen a few and agree dead on for sexy slim, BBW Murray and strawberry.

    Sexy Slim (Rosa) is a scammer and you need to keep your wits about you with her and yeah, she will take 60 coins but not without a haggle. She's a Main st WSW and can be found at the store on main and 63rd.

    Thanks Again and Welcome (back?

    Tall.

  5. #36898

    BBW outcall

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/631319471046

    Opted for the HH on this BBW, she has some rules which one is no BJs, she had jogger shorts and no panties, her hair smelled good, she had no odors, very nice big melons and juicy booty, truly enjoyed this one, comms (5/10), location (6/10), overall (6/10) would repeat.

  6. #36897

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/574109006171

    Any information on Elena? I have not tried this one yet. She definitely had a nice body and booty. If you want dm me or respond. I want to know if it was a good experience!
    I used to work with her when I was a bouncer at scores. I was going to partake but she's asking $280 for HHr. Gps.

  7. #36896

    Positive Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/574109006171

    Any information on Elena? I have not tried this one yet. She definitely had a nice body and booty. If you want dm me or respond. I want to know if it was a good experience!
    Hey. I saw her a few weeks back. Can confirm that she is very sweet and the photos are accurate. The price was high for my experience but wasn't a bad experience. I would repeat especially if she lowered her price some. But good overall.

  8. #36895

    Elena the European goddess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/574109006171

    Any information on Elena? I have not tried this one yet. She definitely had a nice body and booty. If you want dm me or respond. I want to know if it was a good experience!

  9. #36894
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    So I see Karmen finished her visit to see uncle a couple weeks ago. Anyone seen her / seen an add in the last couple weeks?
    New one just popped up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/707475783657

    GP.

  10. #36893
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    So I see Karmen finished her visit to see uncle a couple weeks ago. Anyone seen her / seen an add in the last couple weeks?
    I saw an STG add yesterday but it's gone now.

    GP.

  11. #36892

    Karmen

    So I see Karmen finished her visit to see uncle a couple weeks ago. Anyone seen her / seen an add in the last couple weeks?

  12. #36891

    Sexy slim

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/263314299970

    Sexy slim, nice gal straight to the point, comms were excellent, opted for the QV 100 Mario coins kind of overpriced in market value, location was decent, had a bed, BBBJ skills (6. 5/10), missionary (4. 5/10), had a nice tight ass, melons were deflated, overall visit (6/10), would repeat for less mario coins.

  13. #36890

    Blueedazee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/490205954370

    Quick Dream, comms were excellent, sweet and chill girl, straight to the point, location was safe, air mattress for the action, started out with BBBJ (6. 5/10), pics are a little outdated, very nice melons but are very deflated compared to the pics, doggie exactly like the pic (4. 5/10), makes a lot of moaning noises (cool), odors, had a very minor smell coming from the coochie probably because all the visitors, overall (5. 5/10) would probably repeat! $. 6.

  14. #36889

    Fresh out of jail

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/470082282492

    Pics look like, very huge nice melons (7/10), No odors from the V (5/10), asked for a QV $. 6, BJ skills (8/10), very sweet and cool lady, looks like she's in her early to mid fifties, would repeat if she was close by, overall (4. 5/10).

  15. #36888

    Ivy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/567396340978

    She use to be good when she lived off ocean, but now she lives of 63, lost a lot of weight looks fragile, skills and attitude have gone down, $. 6, overall (2/10) would not repeat!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape